剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
何况我已经因为执照问题翻过一次车了
and I just don't think we want to open up
谁也不想重蹈覆辙吧
that can of worms again.
上帝啊 路易 你说最多半小时
Jesus Christ, Louis, you said a half an hour tops.
现在都三十二分钟了
It's been 32 minutes!
哎呀 希拉 才迟了不过两分钟
Damn it, Sheila, it's just two fucking minutes.
你火烧眉毛时还会说这句话吗
Would you say that if your face were on fire?
希拉 听我说
Sheila, listen to me.
只差这临门一脚 我们就要成为三口之家了
This is just one more step on our road to being a family.
我们迈过这道坎 就是一片坦途
We overcome this, we overcome anything.
那你就赶紧去办入院手续
Okay, then you need to get to overcoming the paperwork
因为要是我下一次宫缩来的时候
because if I have to have another contraction
还没给我上麻醉
before I get an epidural,
我们两个有一个就要出人命了 路易
one of us isn't going to make it, Louis,
-而那人绝不是我 -好的
- and it isn't going to be me. - Okay.
利特先生
Mr. Litt.
万幸他们提前打电♥话♥了 我妻子要生了
Oh, thank God they called ahead. My wife is in labor.
-我们需要一间产房♥ 马上就要 -我懂
- We need a room, we need it now. - I understand that.
不幸的是 我们现在没有空房♥间了
Unfortunately, we don't have any rooms at the moment.
等等 抱歉 你说没有空房♥是什么意思
Wait, I'm sorry. What do you mean you don't have any rooms?
我们孩子就要出生了 这可等不了
We're having a baby. It's not going to wait.
先生 请你先冷静一下 我们会给你找...
Sir, if you'll just calm down. We will get you a room--
冷静 我现在早该登上
Calm down? I'm supposed to be
今晚去汉普顿的直升机了
on a helicopter to the Hamptons tonight.
你知道汉普顿现在是什么天气吗
Do you know what the weather's like in the Hamptons right now?
我也不知道 因为我还没去
Neither do I because I'm not there!
-可是我知道... -利特先生 利特先生
- What I do know is that... - Mr. Litt? Mr. Litt?
我们必须马上让你妻子入院
We need to admit your wife right now.
我知道 我正努力跟所有人解释这事
I know that. That's what I'm trying to tell everyone.
我是说必须马上让她进手术室
I mean she needs to get to the O.R. immediately.
手术室 出什么事了
The O.R.? Is something wrong?
出现了并发症
There are some complications.
你的妻儿有危险
Your wife and child are in danger.
你妻子出现强烈阵痛
Your wife's in a great deal of pain
而且她现在的状况没法做决定
and she's in no condition to make a decision.
我们需要你的同意才能给她进行手术
We need you to give consent to her going into surgery
时间紧迫
and we need it now.
去吧 你需要什么文件我都签
Go. I'll sign whatever you need.
?你知道我不喜欢说再见?
?You know that I don't like to say goodbye?
《Miss You All the Time》- O.A.R.
?我不知道我们已经没有时间?
?I didn't know that we were out of time?
?抱歉 我本可以拯救你?
?I'm sorry that I couldn't save your life?
?于是我离开?
?So I walk, yeah I walk?
爱是一件很恐怖的事 很不安全
Love is a terrifying thing. It's not safe.
?在那幢房♥子里 心不会哭泣?
?In the house where the heart don't cry?
因为当你爱上一个人
Because when you love someone,
?你我在月光下起舞?
?Dancing in a silver light?
就不得不面对可能失去他们的事实
you have to face the fact that you could lose them.
?夜来幽梦 忽而见你?
?And I'm dreaming of you tonight?
?我一直都在想你?
?I miss you all the time?
?每颗星星都在呼唤你的名字?
?All the stars are calling out your name?
有时生活会出现意想不到的波折
Sometimes life throws an unexpected wrench in your way.
?自从你离开之后?
?Ever since you went away?
也许转瞬之间 你的事业会一落千丈
It might be that you're in jeopardy of losing your career,
?我无法将你忘怀?
?There's no sleeping you off my mind?
你会失去自♥由♥ 甚至更糟
your freedom, or worst of all,
?我一直都在想你?
?I miss you all the time?
你会发现所爱的人早已撒手人寰
you might even find out that a loved one has died.
这些意外让你意识到 生命有多么宝贵
These things make you realize how precious life is,
我们在人间度过的每分每秒是多么重要
how important every second we have on this earth is,
我们在乎的人对我们有多么意义非凡
and how important the people we care about are to us.
?你无可替代?
?There will never be another like you?
?于是我离开?
?So I walk, yeah I walk?
唐娜...
Donna...
这么久以来 我一直克制自己的感情
I kept my feelings inside for so long
因为我很害怕
because I was afraid.
但当我终于等到了好消息时
But when I finally got good news,
我才意识到你是我的一切
that's when I knew you were my everything.
我知道每到紧要关头 我总能指望你
I knew I could always count on you when the chips are down.
却没意识到春风得意时
I just hadn't realized I couldn't do without you
我也需要你在我身边
when they were up.
我是个赌徒
I'm a gambler.
过去一直都是 将来也不会变
I always have been and I always will be.
只要有你在
When you're with me,
我永远都是春风得意
my chips are always up.
我们谁也不知道自己还有多少时间
None of us know how much time we really have.
或许是一分钟 或许是一小时
It could be a minute. It could be an hour.
也可能是五十年
It could be 50 years.
但我知道就算与你共度百年
But I know even if it's 100 years,
我也绝不会感到厌烦
I'll never have enough time with you.
?我一直都在想你?
?I miss you all the time?
从我们出生的那天起 我们就渴望被爱
From the day we are born, we look for love.
?我想你?
?I miss you?
正因有爱 我们的灵魂才得以丰盈
Because it is love that nourishes our soul.
?我想你?
?I miss you?
?我一直都很想你?
?I miss you all the time?
一旦福至运来 得遇真爱
And when we are lucky enough to find it,
我们的生活将随之改变
our lives are changed forever.
-利特先生 -请说
- Mr. Litt? - Please tell me.
我有个天大的好消息
I have great news.
母女平安
Both mother and daughter are doing fine.
女儿
Daughter?
是的 你们生了个漂亮的小姑娘
Yes, you have a beautiful baby girl.
6磅8盎司
Six pounds, eight ounces.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会因你而快乐
You make me laugh.
我会因你而伤心
You make me cry.
我会因你而疯狂
You make me crazy.
但最重要的是 哈维
But most of all, Harvey,
我会因你而幸福
you make me happy.
没有你 我很空虚
Without you, I'm empty.
我再也不是过去的我了
I can never go back to the way I was before.
你改变了我
You've changed me.
你永远改变了我的生活
And you've changed my life forever.
我爱你 哈维·斯佩克特
I love you, Harvey Specter.
我也爱你 唐娜·鲍尔森
I love you, Donna Paulsen.
哈维·斯佩克特 你愿意
Do you, Harvey Specter,
让唐娜·鲍尔森成为你的合法妻子吗
take Donna Paulsen to be your lawfully wedded wife?
我愿意
I do.
唐娜·鲍尔森 你愿意
Do you, Donna Paulsen,
让哈维·斯佩克特成为你的合法丈夫吗
take Harvey Specter to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
我现在正式宣布你们成为夫妻
Then I now pronounce you man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
喜上加喜 我刚听路易说了
And to add to the good news, I just heard from Louis.
他喜得千金 新手老爸正式上任
He's the proud father of a beautiful baby girl.
哈维 我想去看看路易
Harvey, I want to go see Louis.
我们等下再去
And we will.
但现在 我只想跟我的老婆跳支舞
But right now, I want to dance with my wife.
?我找到了一个女孩?
?Well, I found a girl?
《Perfect》- Ed Sheeran
?温柔美丽?
?Beautiful and sweet?
?我从不知道 原来一直在等待我的就是你?
?Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me?
?因为当我们陷入爱河时 我们尚年轻?
?'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love?
?并不懂得爱的真谛?
?Not knowing what it was?
?但这次 我绝不会再放开你?
?I will not give you up this time?
?亲爱的 我在黑暗中起舞?
?Baby, I'm dancing in the dark?
?把你拥在我怀中?
?With you between my arms?
?我对我们的未来充满信心?
?I have faith in what I see?
?我知道我遇见了天使?
?Now I know I have met an angel?
?今夜你是如此完美?
?You look perfect tonight?
利特先生
Mr. Litt?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表