剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Robert's clients would still be at your firm.
罗伯特也会 如果你忽略了这点的话
And in case you hadn't noticed, so would Robert.
你尽管离间我们好了
And you can try to drive a wedge between us all you want.
这不会奏效的
It's not gonna work.
所以为什么你不直接告诉我们
So why don't you go ahead and tell us,
要怎样你才能放弃罗伯特的客户
what's it gonna take for you to back off Robert's clients?
你知道的 如果离间计没用
Well, you know, if I can't drive a wedge,
我再怎么说也没用
I can't drive a wedge.
但是要我放弃罗伯特的客户
But what it's gonna take for me to back off your hero's clients
哈维给我十个他的客户就行了
is for old Harvey here to give me ten of his.
看看 或许我的离间计成功了
Look at that. Maybe I did drive a wedge.
甜心 你总是抱错大腿
You keep hitching your wagon to the wrong man, sweet pea.
你没能离间任何人 你这个混♥蛋♥
You didn't drive a wedge between anything, you piece of shit.
敢再叫我一遍甜心试试
Call me "Sweet pea" One more fucking time.
先别急着拒绝 我给你们一点时间考虑
You're probably gonna want to think about my offer before you say no.
但别考虑太久 好吗
But don't take too long, all right?
如果你再对我动手
And if you lay a hand on me one more time,
我会让你比你那丢人的导师更快地滚出律所界
I'll have you thrown out of the Bar faster than your disgraced mentor.
亚历克斯 我正要找你
Alex, hey, just the man I was about to see.
听着 哈维和萨曼莎正努力留住
Listen, Harvey and Samantha, they're working
罗伯特的客户 但是他们可能需要帮助
on keeping Robert's clients, but they may need some back-up.
我希望你能准备好
I want you to be ready.
路易 我连自己的客户都留不住
Well, Louis, I don't know how ready I'll be
我不知道自己能帮上什么忙
when I can't even keep my own clients.
-什么 -凯斯勒解约了
- What? - Kessler just left us.
见鬼
Shit.
这还没完 等我给他打个电♥话♥
Well, this isn't over. I'll just give him a call.
路易 你没法让他改变决定的
You're not gonna be able to change his mind, Louis.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为在哈维请求凯斯勒为我们撒谎时
Because Harvey used up all of our goodwill
我们的信誉已经用完了
when he asked him to goddamn lie for us.
亚历克斯 我知道失去客户你很沮丧
Alex, I know you're upset about losing a client,
但哈维做了这事 已经不是新闻了
but it's not exactly news that Harvey did that.
路易 我也想告诉你这个来着
That's what I'm trying to tell you, Louis.
纽约律师协会的人今天联♥系♥我了
I got approached today by the New York Bar.
私下联♥系♥的 但是那边意思差不多是
It was off the record, but the guy pretty much told me
如果我们不把赞恩除名
if we don't take Zane's name down,
他们就替我们做
they'll do it for us.
该死 他们没有权力这么做
Bullshit, they don't have the authority to do that.
如果你在暗示我们无论如何都要这么做
And if you're suggesting that we should do it anyway--
你以为我想把他除名吗
You think I want to take his name down?
那你这么激动干什么 亚历克斯
Well, then what are you so worked up about, Alex?
因为在过去的两小时内 我受到了两次打击
Because in the past two hours I've been punched
我要为此做些什么
in the gut twice, and I want to do something about it.
托马斯这边基本已经没办法了
Well, I don't know what to do about Thomas,
但是对于其他的事情 我确定有事可做
but I sure as hell know what to do about the other thing.
是什么
What's that?
我想看看我们的名声有多臭
I wanna check to see how bad our reputation is.
你要确保他们没有权力
You're gonna make sure that they don't have the authority
来把他除名
to take that name down,
然后我们要去让纽约律师协会滚犊子
and then we're gonna tell the New York Bar to go fuck themselves.
我得说 我从没见过你那样
I've gotta say, I've never seen you like that before.
我还以为你会杀了他
I thought you were gonna kill him.
要是你不在 我没准真动手了
If you hadn't been there, I just might have.
我很高兴你没中他的激将法
Well, I appreciate you not letting him drive that wedge.
我知道他开的条件肯定让你很心动 因为
I know you must have been tempted by his offer because of--
我并不心动 哈维
I wasn't tempted, Harvey.
如果罗伯特有教会我什么
If Robert taught me anything,
那就是当队友被攻击时
it's that when a teammate is being attacked,
你要不离不弃
you don't leave their side.
没错 不离不弃
No, you don't.
你和我想的一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
得看你在想什么
Depends on what you're thinking.
我在想当队友被攻击时
I'm thinking that when a teammate's under attack,
你不光要不离不弃
you don't just stand by them.
还得扭转局势
You turn the tables.
-因为进攻是最好的防守 -没错
- Because the best defense is a good offense. - Exactly.
怎么了
What?
我只是在想
I was just thinking,
这话我肯定对迈克·罗斯说了一千遍
I must have said that to Mike Ross about a thousand times.
老天 昨晚是杰西卡 今晚是迈克·罗斯
Jesus, last night it was Jessica, tonight it's Mike Ross.
我是不是也要听听他的故事了
Am I gonna have to hear stories about him now too?
我是想说 其实我们俩真的很像
What I meant was, I keep getting reminded of how alike we are.
敬以攻为守
Well, here's to going on offense.
敬以攻为守
To going on offense.
-话说昨晚 -怎么了
- Speaking of last night... - What about it?
我知道我说过你不需要来安慰我
I know I said I didn't need you checking up on me,
但你还是来了
but you did anyway.
而事实上 我很感激
And the truth is, I appreciated it.
因为我很受伤
Because I was hurting.
-但是 -但你后来起身离去了
- But? - But then you just up and left.
怎么回事
What happened?
当时直接离开确实欠妥
I know how that must have seemed,
但我也很受伤
but I was hurting too.
然后...
And then...
突然之间
all of a sudden...
我明白
I get it.
你需要独处
You needed to be alone.
是的
Yeah, I did.
不过萨曼莎 我很抱歉对你临危不顾
But, Samantha, I'm sorry if I left you in the lurch.
我理解
I understand.
肯定很不容易
It must have been tough,
知道罗伯特为你放弃了什么
knowing what Robert gave up for you.
是的
It was.
所以明天 你和我要确保
Which is why tomorrow, you and I are gonna make sure
唯一需要有所放弃的人
that the only person giving anything up
是艾瑞克·考德
is Eric Kaldor.
你好 托马斯
Thomas, hi.
我猜今天的午饭吃不成了
So I'm guessing lunch today won't work.
抱歉我没有早点给你回电 唐娜
I'm sorry I didn't call you back earlier, Donna.
我有些事情要处理
I had some business matters to attend to.
你是说跟我们解约吗
You mean like firing us?
亚历克斯的事和我们没有任何关系
What happened with Alex had nothing to do with us.
公事公办
It was business.
我不想让事情发展到这个地步 但我理解
Well, I wish it hadn't come to that, but I understand.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry...
-为一切 -别这么说
- For everything. - Please don't say it.
昨天你已经把一切该说的都说了
You said everything there is to say yesterday.
事实上我没给你回电
The truth is, I-- I didn't call you back
是因为我觉得自己
because I just didn't have it in me
无法听完接下去的内容
to endure hearing the rest.
托马斯 听我说 你是个很好的男人
Thomas, listen to me, you are such a good man--
你不需要安慰我 唐娜
You don't have to soft-pedal it, Donna.
没有谁会从一起过夜变成只吃午餐
Nobody goes from spending their nights together to lunch.
关于你 我想说的太多了
There are so many things I want to say about you.
也许下次吧
Maybe another time.
保重 托马斯
Take care, Thomas.
再见 唐娜
Good-bye, Donna.
我的爱人来了
There's my love.
希望你有心情吃你最喜欢的东西
I hope you're in the mood for your favorite,
因为这个逾越节薄饼的面糊马上就要调好了
'cause this matzo's about to get brei'd.
挺好的
That sounds amazing.
今天不好过吗
Tough day?
嗯 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
律师协会想把罗伯特除名合伙人
The Bar wants us to take Robert's name down.
但在我让他们滚蛋前
But before I tell them to go to hell--
你得知道自己能否承担起后果
You need to know if you can afford to.
所以你在调薄饼的面糊 你知道
That's why you're making matzo brei. You know.
有多严重
How bad is it?
今年本想去你们律所面试的学生
The students that were hoping to interview with you this year
收回了自己的简历
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表