剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那你有什么提议吗
Well, then, what do you suggest?
因为今天没有歌♥剧看
Because there's no opera today.
我的泥浴会员卡也还没拿回来呢
I have not gotten my mud membership card back yet.
除非有什么我没听说过的猫咪市集
And unless there's a cat fair that I don't know about,
不然我们无处可去
we have got nothing.
我知道我们该去哪儿
I have just the thing.
戴利先生 你有多少员工是老兵
Mr. Daly, how many of your employees are veterans?
我可以自豪地说 一般保持在百分之三四十吧
I'm proud to say anywhere from 30% to 40% at any given time.
所以我可以理解成
So it's safe to say
你对很多老兵所面临的问题
you're familiar with the struggles
非常了解吧
many veterans face.
恐怕你得说的再具体一点了
I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific.
创伤后应激障碍
Post traumatic stress disorder.
够具体了吗
Is that specific enough?
我确实了解这个 但你想说什么呢
Yes, I'm familiar, but what's your point?
我是说你认为卢卡斯·霍奇斯有应激障碍吗
My point is, do you think Lucas Hodges suffers from PTSD?
我的客户又不是心理咨♥询♥师
My client's not a psychiatrist.
但他说了他对这个病很了解
He's the one who said he's familiar with it.
这不能说明...
That doesn't necessarily mean--
你为了不让他背对着门
You had his office furniture rearranged
改变了他办公室家具的摆放方式 汤姆
so his back wouldn't face the door, Tom.
而你会这么做的唯一原因
And the only reason you would do something like that
就是你产生了这方面的怀疑
is if you suspected the truth.
-怀疑和确知可不同 -回答我的问题
- Suspicion is not knowing. - Answer the question.
你是不是怀疑他有创伤后应激障碍
Did you or did you not suspect PTSD?
你确定你想让我回答这个问题吗
Are you sure you want me to answer that question?
因为如果你想的话 我会说"是的"
Because if you do, I'm going to say, "Yes, I did."
然后我会要求看到
And then I'm gonna demand proof
他是被保障群体的证据
that he is a member of a protected class,
也就是在他的永久档案上的正式诊断结果
which means an official diagnosis on his permanent record.
这真的是你的客户想要的吗 惠勒小姐
Is that really what your client wants, Ms. Wheeler?
我们不这么想
We didn't think so.
所以我们准备提出一份两万五千元的保密协定
Which is why we're prepared to offer a sealed settlement of $25,000.
这都不到他今年应赚的三分之一
That isn't even a third of what he was gonna make this year.
这是你能得到的最好结果了
That's the best you're gonna get.
接受提议 让大家都有个台阶下
Take the deal, and let everyone walk away,
或者他也可以再把相机打开然后回答你的问题
or he can turn the camera back on and answer your question.
我们的提议24小时内有效
Our offer stands for 24 hours.
好吧 怎么搞呢 我就让它滚到那边去
All right, so what, I just roll this thing down there
然后撞倒那些棍棍吗
and knock over the sticks?
是保龄球瓶
Pins.
你怎么会从没打过保龄球
How have you never bowled before?
四年级的时候
Fourth grade,
约书亚·赫西海瑟举♥行♥了一场保龄球生日派对
Joshua Hirshheiser had a bowling birthday party.
在我们开始之前 我的手指就被卡在了球洞里
Before we even started, I got my fingers stuck in the ball.
直到八年级他们还嘲笑我是香肠手
They called me sausage fingers till eighth grade.
所以我要做什么
So what do I do?
我就扔... 我要怎么扔啊
I just throw-- how do I throw it?
走到线那里 然后把它丢出去
Just walk to the line, release it.
没关系的 每个人都经历过
That's okay. Happens to everyone.
就...尽量让胳膊伸直
Just...try to keep your arm straight.
该死
Shit!
要不我们加上挡板试试
Maybe we should try some bumpers.
不 这游戏蠢爆了
No! This is so stupid.
如果不是为了这些鞋
If it weren't for the shoes,
根本没人会玩这种莫名其妙的游戏
nobody would play this ridiculous game at all.
好吧 我们试试奶奶式吧
Okay, let's try granny style.
好的 可以
Oh. Okay, yeah.
没问题
No problem.
我靠
Goddamn it!
这比我错失少年摔跤比赛冠军的时候还糟
This is worse than when I lost the junior wrestling championship!
你摔过跤
You wrestled?
不知道你知不知道 亚历克斯
I don't know if you know this about me, Alex,
但我现在满腔怒火
but I have a lot of rage.
等等 怒火 就是它
Wait a second. Rage. That's it.
路易 我希望你在球瓶上
Louis, I want you to imagine Faye's face
想象出法耶的脸
on all those pins.
想象一下 她要夺走你的律所还在嘲讽你
Imagine she's taking your firm and laughing at you.
我当然要夺走你的律所 路易
Of course I'm taking your firm, Louis.
因为你就是个无能的弱鸡
Because you're weak and ineffectual,
你配不上这家律所
and you don't deserve it.
因为你什么都不是
Because you're nothing.
你只是个长着香肠手的失败者
You're a sausage-fingered failure!
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me, miss,
我是来签委托书的
I'm here to sign an engagement letter.
或许你能帮帮我
Perhaps you could help me?
托马斯 来得正好
Thomas! Right on time.
我能说什么呢 我就是非常准时
What can I say? I'm nothing if not punctual.
路易的确经常说
Well, Louis always did say
这是你诸多优良品质之一
that it was one of your many stellar qualities.
真的吗 其他的都有什么呢
Oh, really? And what were some of my others?
忠诚
Loyalty.
诚实 身高
Integrity. Height.
身高
Height?
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
路易很看重他没有的东西
Louis prizes what he doesn't have
再加上你还有满头的秀发
and the fact that you've got that full head of hair?
你基本上就成神了
That makes you practically a god.
尽管我的优良品质
Well, as much as I could talk
我能说上一天
about my stellar qualities all day.
如果我们真那么做
If we do that,
那这份委托书就别想签了
then this engagement letter won't sign itself.
是啊
No, it won't.
你只要签了它就行了
Well, all you have to do is sign it,
我会确保哈维立刻拿到它
and I will make sure that Harvey gets it right away.
没事 唐娜 我可以顺路拿给哈维
Oh, it's okay, Donna. I can drop it off.
反正他和我也有事要谈
He and I have some business to discuss, anyway.
很高兴见到你 托马斯
It was good to see you, Thomas.
我也有同感
It was good to see you too.
我不敢相信你保龄球打得这么好
I can't believe you bowled a perfect game!
我不敢相信他们居然没有桃红葡萄酒
I can't believe that they didn't have rosé.
所以我看你点了椰林飘香
So I see you went with pina colada instead.
百喝不厌
Never disappoints.
多谢你带我来这里 亚历克斯
Thanks for bringing me here, Alex.
我已经很多天没这么放松过了
I haven't felt this relaxed in days.
就感觉自从来到这里
It's like ever since you got here,
我就真正地离开了我自己的律所
I've been on the outside of my own firm.
不管你信不信 路易 我深有同感
Believe it or not, Louis, I know exactly how you feel.
当我初来乍到时 我以为哈维和我
When I first got to the firm, I thought Harvey and I
会成为犹他双煞那样的黄金搭档
were going to be like Stockton and Malone.
指当年犹他爵士队的领军人物约翰·斯托克顿和卡尔·马龙
但出于各种原因 最后没能实现
But, for whatever reason, that didn't happen.
之后我又觉得 我快能把我的名字挂上墙了
Then I thought I was getting my name on the wall,
结果发现名字没挂上 我和萨曼莎倒是开始死较劲
and I found myself in a death match with Samantha instead.
我的日子也不好过
I was no picnic either.
是啊
No, you were not.
但事实上
But the thing is,
发生了这么多事 我也还没倒下
all that happened, and I'm still standing.
路易 等这件事了结 你也不会倒下的
And, Louis, when this is done, you'll be standing too.
我们都不会倒下
We'll be standing.
所以
So...
说说你摔跤的事吧
about this wrestling thing.
知道的人不多
Not many people know.
我告诉哈维的时候
When I told Harvey,
他给我买♥♥了一件连体衣当生日礼物
he got me a onesie for my birthday.
你穿过吗
You ever wear it?
那不重要
That's not the point.
既然咱开始聊不为人知的奇怪小癖好了
since we're talking about things people don't know...
我会跳踢踏舞
I tap.
不会吧
No way.
我去 怎么会 你什么时候学的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表