剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我发现他也参与了
I found out he was in on it,
而且他让我看起来也趟了这趟浑水
and he made it look like I was in on it too.
你为什么现在告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this now?
因为我以前的一个同事发现了
Because a former colleague of mine found out,
如果萨曼莎不撤诉
and if Samantha doesn't tank a case against him,
他就要揭发我
he's going to expose me.
所以你的意思是说
So let me get this straight:
那时候你不对我说实话
you left me out of this back then,
你现在告诉我
and you only telling me now
只是因为事情暴露了
because you got caught?
我不对你说实话是为了保护你
I left you out to protect you.
不 你不对我说实话
No, you left me out
是因为你知道我会让你挺身而出
because you knew I would have told you to come forward.
他们陷害了我 罗莎莉
They framed me, Rosalie.
如果我站出来
If I came forward,
我也要进监狱
I was going to prison too.
这样有什么好处
And for what?
反正那两个人也不会起死回生了
It wasn't gonna bring those two people back.
你说他们在延长刑期
You said they were extending sentences.
有色人种
People of color.
在法学院的时候我们就在谈论这种情况了
It's what we talked about back in law school,
而你却一直放任他们做这种事
and you just let them keep right on doing it?
你觉得袖手旁观没让我生不如死吗
You think it didn't kill me to do that?
我不知道你是不是生不如死
I wouldn't know what it did to you
因为你都没费心告诉我
because you didn't bother to tell me.
罗莎莉
Rosalie--
对不起 亚历克斯
Look, sorry, Alex,
但请原谅我
But forgive me
我需要点时间来接受
if I need a minute to process
你不只把自己卷进了这种事件
that not only were you involved in something like this,
甚至还不信任我 向我隐瞒了这件事
but you didn't trust me enough to tell me about it.
法耶 现在有空吗
Faye, do you have a minute?
当然
Of course.
你考虑过我们昨天的谈话了吗
Did you think about our conversation yesterday?
事实上 我考虑过了
As a matter of fact, I did,
并且我听进了你的话
and I decided to take you at your word.
怎么说
How's that?
你说你为了律所的利益着想
That you're serving the interests of the firm.
所以我来解释一下我和哈维都拥有投票权
So I'm here to explain how Harvey and I both having a vote
是为了律所着想
serves the firm.
唐娜...
Donna--
我们不只是互相影响
We don't just influence each other,
我们还互相平衡
we balance each other.
我们让对方用不同的角度考虑问题
We make each other consider opposing points of view,
并且最终
and then, in the end,
无论我们是否存在分歧
we do what we think will make the firm stronger,
我们会做出有利于律所的决定
whether we're in agreement or not.
这点我相信
And I don't doubt that's true,
但是你的个人情况并不重要
but your individual circumstances don't matter.
好吧 那我们直说吧
Okay, let's just get to it.
这是不是因为你和你前夫的事
Is this because of you and your ex-husband?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你假装这不是私人问题 但我认为这是
You act like this isn't personal, but I think it is.
我前夫的事你根本不了解
You don't know anything about my ex-husband.
我知道你们在工作上起了冲突
I know that you had a conflict at work
最后他被解雇了
and he ended up getting fired.
但哈维和我不同于你们
But Harvey and I aren't you,
我也不认同你把你们的情况用到我们身上
and I don't appreciate you making us into you.
我不是在和你协商
And this isn't a negotiation.
这是利益冲突问题
This is a conflict of interest,
我也不会被你哄骗
and I will not be cajoled,
威胁 或者强迫
threatened, or coerced
来改变我的看法
into thinking it's not.
我说过了 你们自己决定谁要放弃投票权
As I said, who gives up their vote is your call,
但要在明天前作出决定
but make a decision by tomorrow
不然我就帮你们决定
or I'll make one for you.
然后你发现
Next thing you know,
她就赢了
she won the whole thing.
我不知道她还玩过滑雪
I didn't know she skied,
这运动没什么竞争性
much less competitively.
她还曾经对戏剧特别感兴趣
Well, once she got serious about theater,
她后来就彻底放弃了
she gave it up and never looked back.
詹姆斯 很感谢你来见我
James, I appreciate you seeing me,
我很喜欢这些故事
and I love these stories,
但我也知道你对我有顾虑
but I also know that you have concerns about me.
我想让你知道
and I wanted you to know
我已经想办法来减轻你的疑虑
that I've taken some steps to alleviate them.
我很感谢你这么做 哈维 我不得不说
I appreciate that, Harvey, and I have to say,
邀请我一对一交谈是个不错的开始
inviting me to talk man-to-man is a great start.
如果你觉得那个不错 那你会爱上这个的
Well, if you like that, then you're gonna love this.
我知道你来市里谈生意
I know you're in town for a deal
而且目前还没尝到甜头
and you haven't gotten any bites yet.
那里面可不仅仅是一点甜头
Well, that's not just a bite.
这是巨大的利益
It's a meal.
什么
What?
我托了点关系 但你需要的都在这了
I pulled some strings, but it's everything you need.
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe this.
你没问过我就调查我的生意
You dug into my business without asking me?
詹姆斯 我只是想帮忙
James, I'm just trying to help.
如果我对你做同样的事
And if I did the same thing to you,
你会认为我是想要帮忙
would you think it was because I was trying to help
还是想要买♥♥来你的认可
or trying to buy your approval?
我什么都没想买♥♥
I'm not trying to buy anything.
不 你只是给了我一大笔钱
No, you're just giving me a bunch of money
并且要求我喜欢你
and asking me to like you.
詹姆斯 我只是在示好
James, it was a gesture.
我知道你怎么想我
And I know what you think of me,
但是你反应过度了
but you're overreacting.
你知道吗 哈维
You know what, Harvey?
你能不能先思考一下你是谁
Instead of focusing on what I'm doing,
再来关心我在干什么
why don't you give some thought to who you are?
如果这对你要求太高
And if that's too much,
至少对待我女儿比对我好一点
at least treat my daughter better than you treat me.
-怎么样 -抱歉 路易
- Well? - I'm sorry, Louis.
-我做不到 -为什么不能
- I can't do it. - Why the hell not?
因为我不想违背
Because I decided I don't want to violate
我试图做这个准则的初衷
the spirit of what I'm trying to do with this code.
我不敢相信 你到底站在哪一边
I don't believe this. Whose goddamn side are you on?
别对我说这种话
Don't you say that to me.
我们最开始被法耶纠缠上是有原因的
There's a reason we got saddled with Faye in the first place,
我们要是还搞这种鬼
and we keep doing shit like this?
我们会永远摆脱不了她的
We will never be rid of her.
这不就是五十步笑百步吗
Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
因为这就是
Because that's exactly the type of thing
你曾经同意做的那类事
that you used to be on board with.
没错 路易 "曾经"
Yes, Louis. "Used to."
因为我想成为我想成为的那种律师
Because I've come to terms with the kind of lawyer
而不是做这种事
I want to be, and it isn't this.
该死 卡特里娜 你还没明白吗
Oh, God damn it, Katrina, don't you get it?
她得到了格蕾琴
She took Gretchen.
我们要是现在不阻止她
We don't put a stop to her now
很快我们就连用什么牌子的铅笔
and we won't even have a say
都决定不了了
over what kind of pencils we use.
我也不想让她得到格蕾琴 路易
I don't want her to have Gretchen any more than you do, Louis,
但你不能利用我们的友谊
but don't you ever use our friendship
再让我去做这种事
to try to get me to do something like this again.
汤米 我得和你聊聊马斯特森案
Tommy, I need to talk about Masterson,
这事不能等
and it can't wait.
抱歉 亚历克斯
I'm sorry, Alex.
我正准备回家 挺急的
I'm just heading home, and I'm in a hurry.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表