剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
you told me if I ever said a word,
我就再也不会有工作了
that I would never work again.
等她作完证 他们不会把你关进监狱
And when she's done, they're not gonna throw you in prison,
但他们会拿走你所有的钱
but they're gonna take away every penny you have.
签吧
Sign!
在我们改变主意之前赶紧滚出去
Now get the fuck out of here before we change our minds.
你还好吗
You okay?
我...还好
I--I am.
我没想到你会出现
I didn't know you were gonna show up.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
没有你我是做不到的
Oh, I couldn't have done that without you.
如果你是来提高报价的
If you're here to up your offer,
不必麻烦了
save yourself the trouble.
我不会和肖恩·卡荷尔做交易的
I'm not cutting a deal with Sean Cahill.
我不是来说这个的 查尔斯
I'm not here for that, Charles.
我是来告诉你我们知道你撒谎了
I'm here to tell you that we know you lied,
而且我们知道马利克也参与了
and we know Malik was in on it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
那你问他吧 因为我猜
Then ask him, because my guess is
六个月后他会和你一起在这里
he'll be joining you here in six months.
我两年后就出去了
I'll be out in two years.
我们到时候看看会发生什么
We'll see what happens then.
不会有那么一天的
There isn't going to be a then.
你做了伪证…
You perjured yourself...
这意味着你在这里的时间不减反增
which means your time here isn't going down. It's going up.
别担心
Don't worry.
决定增加多少的人
The guy who decides how much
是肖恩·卡荷尔
is Sean Cahill.
我相信他会对你手下留情的
I'm sure he'll take it real easy on you.
进展如何
Hey. How did it go?
我们没有给他定罪
Well, we didn't convict him,
但除此之外 一切进展顺利
but short of that, it went as well as possible.
太好了 路易
Ah, that's great, Louis.
在这种情况下说我很高兴
It feels weird to say that I'm happy
感觉很奇怪
in a situation like this.
但我很高兴
But I am.
我明天给埃斯特打电♥话♥
I'll call Esther tomorrow.
那太好了
That would be nice.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Hey, are you okay? - I am.
只是…
It's just...
希拉 我一直在想家庭...
Sheila, I've been thinking about family--
对你我来说 有多重要
how important it is to me, how important it is to you.
怎么了 路易
What's going on, Louis?
我知道孩子快要出生了
Well, I know you're far along,
我也知道这可能不是我们计划的那样
and I know it may not be how we would have planned it,
但是…
but...
我想在我们孩子出生前结婚
I want to get married before we have the baby.
你是认真的吗 路易 我看起来像幢房♥子
Are you serious? Louis, I look like a house.
我不在乎你什么样子
I do not care what you look like.
我要我们成为一家人
I want us to be a family.
我从没有给过你戒指
And I never gave you a ring.
我知道我们已经订婚了
And I know we're already engaged.
希拉…
Sheila...
在我们的孩子出生前 你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me before you give birth to our child?
是的 我愿意
Yes, I will.
搞定了
It's done.
你真该看看傅滋曼的表情
You should have seen the look on Forstman's face.
事实上 我都不知道哪个更好...
In fact, I don't know which was better--
他的还是马利克的
his or Malik's.
哈维 我要告诉你一件事
Harvey, I need to tell you something.
怎么了 唐娜 发生了什么事
What is it, Donna? What's wrong?
你妈妈心脏病发作了
You mother had a heart attack.
她去世了
She's gone.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表