剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
萨曼莎 你没其他牌可打了
Samantha, you don't have any more cards to play.
庭审结束后一个小时后
And Mike said the exact same thing
迈克也是这么说的
an hour after court.
那就听他的 因为这孩子
Then listen to him, because that boy
毕生从未投降认输过
has never waved the white flag in his life.
不 他有过
Oh, yes, he has.
他是个骗子 明知自己有罪
He was a fraud who went on trial knowing he was guilty,
还能在庭审中垂死挣扎
but he still fought tooth and nail
直到对自己失去信心
until he lost faith in himself.
一旦他失去信心 他就只能锒铛入狱了
The second he did that, that's when he went to prison.
这不是一♥码♥事
Well, this is not the same as that.
没错 那起案子他们铁证如山
You're right, they had him dead to rights,
但这回他们没有我们的把柄
but they don't have us.
他们已经抓到我们的把柄了
Oh, they've got us, all right,
事情比你想象得要糟
and it's a lot worse than you think.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
哈维和法耶达成了协议
Harvey cut a deal with Faye.
只要他们光明正大地打赢我们
They beat us fair and square,
她就告诉律师协会他们不用再监管了
she tells the Bar they don't need oversight anymore,
同时也放你一马
and she leaves you alone.
但眼下她正想办法吊销你的律师执照
But now she's coming after your license anyway.
那么我们要做的就是赢
Then all that's left for us to do is win.
赢不了
That's not gonna happen.
她已经传唤哈维明天出庭作证
She subpoenaed Harvey to testify tomorrow.
那你怎么还能像今天是礼拜天下午似的
Then why the hell did you just waltz in here
若无其事地过来
like it's a Sunday afternoon?
因为你现在是在说
Because what you're saying is
不管输赢 我们都完蛋了
win or lose, we're screwed.
完蛋的不是我们 萨曼莎 是她
No, we're not, Samantha. She is.
因为哈维教过我
'Cause Harvey taught me what to do
当你被逼到墙角的时候该怎么做
when your back's up against the wall.
砸了那堵墙就完事了
You break the goddamn thing down.
我猜你已经有主意对付这个恶霸了
And I'm guessing you have the keys to the bulldozer?
没错
Yes, I do.
他们传召哈维上庭
They called Harvey,
我想这次该轮到我们派目击证人上场了
I think it's time we called a witness of our own.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
You've got to be kidding me.
哈维连一句道歉都没有
Harvey sends you here to get me to save him
就这么派你来让我救他
when he hasn't even apologized to me.
卡特里娜 他让我来 是因为他为自己
Katrina, he sent me here because he felt like shit
对你所做的事深感自责
about how he treated you.
他想亲自来的 是我坚持由我代他来
He wanted to come himself, and I insisted it be me.
为什么 因为你知道他不是真心抱歉吗
Why? Because you knew he wasn't really sorry?
因为这不仅仅是帮他
Because this isn't just to help him.
这是为了帮我们所有人
It's to help all of us.
所以就要我去唬人
And it's one thing for me to bluff
要我去出庭作伪证
that I'm going to lie on the stand.
你现在是让我站出来
You're asking me to out and out participate
参加一个勒索计划
in an extortion scheme.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
没人会知道你参与其中
No one has to know you were in on it.
她会知道 我也会知道 我不干
She'll know and I'll know, and I'm not doing it.
-卡特里娜 -够了 亚历克斯
- Katrina-- - Enough bullshit, Alex.
如果哈维够意思 把交易的事告诉我
I'd still have a job if Harvey had shown me the respect
我就不会没了工作
to tell me about that deal.
所以如果你不能对我实话实说
So if you can't be straight with me about this,
那你就滚出去吧
you can get the hell out.
好吧 实话实说
All right. No bullshit.
这是勒索
It's extortion.
如果你不想干 我们可以再想别的办法
And if you don't want to, we can try to find another way.
但解雇你的人是法耶 不是哈维
But Faye is the one who fired you, not Harvey.
你心里知道 他对自己的行为是抱有歉意的
You know in your heart he's sorry about what he did,
而我让你做的只不过是把你的想法说出来
and all I'm really asking you is to speak your goddamn mind.
如果没用该怎么办
What if it doesn't work?
那我们就都完了 因为法耶不可能相信
Then we all go down, because there is no way Faye
我们之中有谁没参与这事
ever believes all of us weren't a part of it.
那迈克和萨曼莎呢 你跟他们说好了吗
What about Mike and Samantha? Did you run this by them yet?
说好了 他们也参与
I have. They're in.
好吧 那我也参与
Well, then I'm in, too,
而且我可以把我们需要的最后一个人拉进来
and I can get us the last person we need.
不是最后一个 路易 计划你听过了
Not the last person, Louis. You heard the plan.
还有一个人 亚历克斯正在做工作
There's one more, and Alex is making that happen.
但如果计划失败 律所就完了
But if this thing goes south, the firm is done.
所以我想正式来次投票
So I'm putting this to a formal vote.
我已经说了我参与了
I already said I'm in.
在我看来 几个月前就该这样做了
As far as I'm concerned, this should've been done months ago.
-那就这么定了 -还有一件事
- Then it's settled. - One more thing.
我们是皮尔逊·哈德曼律所仅存的人了
We're all that's left of Pearson Hardman.
如果我们走到这里就到头了
If this turns out to be the end,
我希望你们知道 你们是我最想并肩作战的人
I want you both to know there's no one I'd rather have by my side than you.
格蕾琴 你一个人吗
Gretchen, you alone?
你来就不是了
Not anymore.
路易 你来做什么
Louis, what are you doing here?
我来是因为我们有个计划
I'm here because we have a plan
可以让法耶永远滚出我们的生活
to get Faye out of our lives once and for all,
我们需要你的帮助
and we need your help,
但这次不仅是拿你的工作冒险了
but it's not just risking your job this time.
可能会涉及伪证罪 意思就是...
It can constitute perjury which means--
路易 在你还穿纸尿裤的时候
Louis, I've been working in law firms
我就在律所工作了
since you were in diapers.
我知道是什么意思
I know what it means,
不管怎么样 我都参与
and whatever it is, I'm in.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我刚开始为你工作的时候
When I first came to work on your desk,
我对自己说
I thought to myself,
"我不想跟这个疯子多待一秒钟"
"I can't spend another second with this lunatic."
别理解错了 你现在也还是个疯子
Don't get me wrong, you're still a lunatic,
但现在这里一团糟
but this all goes to shit,
所以干吧 我知道自己该站哪边
so be it 'cause I know whose team I'm on.
那我们走吧
Then let's get the hell out of here
我以同事身份请你吃顿晚餐
so I can take you out to dinner as colleagues.
路易 你用不着这样
Louis, you don't have to do that.
格蕾琴 我必须这样
Yeah, Gretchen, I do.
因为过了明天
Because after tomorrow,
我们可能就不是同事了
we might not be colleagues anymore.
亚历克斯搞定了吗
Alex take care of it?
搞定了
He did.
哈维 怎么了
Harvey, what's going on?
没什么 就是这么多人
Nothing, it's just a lot of people
都孤注一掷 和我站在了一起
are putting themselves on the line for this.
火车启动了 但还没有出站
The train is moving, but it hasn't left the station yet.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你是想让我阻止你吗
Are you looking for me to stop you?
只是我知道你总能为我指点迷津
It's just I know you've always been my compass.
我需要确定你是真的和我站在一起的
And I need to be sure that you're really on board.
听我说
Listen to me.
我了解你的为人 我也不想改变你
I know who I'm with, and I don't wanna change you.
我想和你站在一起
I wanna be with you.
但如果这个事关其他所有人
But if this is about everybody else
而你又还不确定
and you're still not sure,
那么火车在明天之前都不必急于出站
lthen the train doesn't really leave the station until tomorrow.
那还有一件事
Then there's one more thing.
我还藏了一张底牌
I have an ace in the hole,
但除非你不反对 否则我也不想打出来
but I don't wanna play it unless you're good with it too.
卡特里娜 你不能来这里
Katrina, you're not permitted to be here.
我待不了多久 法耶
This won't take long, Faye.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know that
如果明天哈维出庭作证 我也会出庭作证
if Harvey testifies tomorrow, so will I.
什么
Excuse me?
我被原告传唤做证人
I've been called as a witness for the plaintiff,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表