剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
好了 各位 听我说
Okay, people, listen up!
一位新律师加入了我们 法耶·理查德森
A new attorney has joined us, Faye Richardson.
如果你们想让我走
If you want me gone,
只有一个办法
there's only one way to make that happen.
说服我你们能够行得正坐得端
Convince me you people can be trusted to fly right.
我想让你在律师协会的章程里找到漏洞
I want you to find a loophole in the Bar's bylaws
好让我迫使他们让她离开
that I can use to force them to remove her.
我来这给你们改过自新的机会
I come here and give you a chance to clean up your act,
但我发现经营合伙人非常想让我离开
but I find out the managing partner wants me gone so badly,
竟然找人入侵纽约律师协会的系统
he ordered someone to hack the New York Bar!
路易 你不明白
Louis, you don't understand.
我还没说她就都知道了
She knew before I even told her.
胡扯 你被炒了
Bullshit! You are fired.
路易 你无权让他这么做
Louis, you had no right to ask him that.
对不对 哈维
Right, Harvey?
对
Right.
你同意唐娜的话
You're just agreeing with Donna
是因为你怕她生你的气
because you don't want her to be mad at you
因为你们在谈恋爱
now that you're in a relationship.
你也许是特别主事 但我是经营合伙人
You may be special master, but I'm managing partner.
这就让我有权
That gives me certain rights--
你已经不再是经营合伙人了
You're not managing partner anymore.
即刻生效
Effective immediately.
你失去了头衔
You're stripped of your title
以及该头衔相关的责任
and all the duties that go with it.
喝点吧 可能会好受一点
Here, this might take the edge off.
行了 希拉 我刚刚被降职了
Okay, Sheila, I just got demoted.
我这辈子都没碰上过这么惨的事
It's the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
一杯南非博士茶怎么就能让我好受一点
How is a cup of rooibos going to take the edge off?
给我喝了
Just drink it.
很好
Good.
现在 我得问问你
Now, I have to ask...
这真的是你这辈子碰上的最惨的事吗
is this really the worst thing that's ever happened to you?
因为我还记得
Because as I recall,
当初唐娜要你来当经营合伙人的时候
you didn't even want managing partner
你根本不想干
when Donna asked you to take it.
因为她问我的那晚
Because she asked me the night I found out
我知道你怀孕了
you were pregnant.
那是我这辈子唯一一次
It was the only time in my entire life
我会说我不想要这份工作
I would've said I didn't want the job.
当你接受之后 你享受这份工作吗
And did you actually enjoy it once you had it?
-你知道我很享受 -是吗
- You know I did. - Really?
试着管你最好的朋友
Trying to manage your best friend,
接受布莱恩·阿特曼的辞呈
accepting Brian Altman's resignation,
把罗伯特·赞恩的名字从墙上拿下来
taking Robert Zane's name off the wall.
希拉 你说你会爱上我
Sheila, you said you fell in love with me
是因为我是头雄狮
because I was a lion.
而我现在只是只被阉了的家猫
Now I'm just a housecat with his balls cut off.
-路易 -没听见我刚刚说的吗
- Louis-- - Hear what I just said?
我是只太监猫
I'm a ball-less cat.
这倒提醒我了 什么时候我们能再养只猫
Which reminds me, when are we getting another cat?
我告诉你什么时候 下辈子吧
Oh, I'll tell you when. Never!
但你说你可以容忍♥无毛猫
But you said you'd be open to a hairless!
我那是为了安慰你
That was said in a vulnerable moment!
路易 重点是
Louis, the point is,
这不是世界末日
it's not the end of the world,
情况也不会永远如此
and this isn't going to last forever.
希拉 我知道这份工作并不会一帆风顺
Sheila, I know the job wasn't sunshine and rainbows,
但我已经慢慢上手了
but I was getting really good at it.
我不知道不当经营合伙人
And I don't know how long
这份工作我还能坚持多久
I can keep going to work not being in charge.
我注意到
Couldn't help but notice
你昨晚没过来
you didn't come over last night.
是啊
I know.
你知道这是我们
Did you also know that's the first night
第一个没共度的夜晚 自从
we haven't spent together since--
我知道
I did.
唐娜 怎么回事
Donna, what's going on?
我不知道该怎么解释
I didn't know how to make sense of you
当你不同意我的意见时 却还是站在我这边
taking my side with Louis when you didn't agree with me.
这话怎么说 我还以为你喜欢那样
What do you mean? I thought you would like that.
我不喜欢
Well, I don't.
我不想让你口是心非
I don't want you saying things that you don't believe.
我想知道你为什么要那么做
And I want to know why you did it.
我想大概是因为
I guess because...
我怕你生我气
I was afraid you'd be mad at me.
之前你可都不怕
Well, that's never stopped you before.
因为之前我们没在一起
Because before, we weren't together.
天哪 原来如此
Oh, my God. Of course.
哈维 我不会离开你的
Harvey, I'm not gonna leave you.
我更不会因为发生在这里的某些事
And I'm certainly not gonna leave you
而离开你
over something that happens here.
我也不想让发生在这里的某些事
I also don't want something that happens here
成为我们不共度良宵的理由
to be the reason we don't spend the night together.
我也不想
Neither do I.
我猜我们得想出一个办法
I guess we're just gonna have to figure out a way
来确保我们的工作不会影响生活
to make sure that our work doesn't intrude on our lives.
如果我说
Well, what if I said
我们可以试试一周出去约会一晚 就我们俩
we could start by going out one night a week, just us,
谈天说地 但不谈工作 你觉得如何
and talk about anything but this place?
我得说这主意不错
I'd say that's a great idea.
怎么了
What?
你从哪儿想到的这个一周出去约会一次的主意
Where did you get this idea for the whole once-a-week dinner thing?
好吧 听着
All right, look.
只是偶尔...
Once in a while, not on a regular basis...
我喜欢在早上看奥普拉脱口秀
I like to watch "Oprah" In the mornings.
不可能
No way.
不可能会是这样 我不信
It can't be that. I'm not buying it.
我说真的 唐娜
I'm serious, Donna.
其实恋人因为工作和生活平衡出现问题
You'd be surprised how common a problem it is
是很普遍的事
for couples to strike the right work-life balance.
我都不认识你了
Who are you?
听着 我也了解你的一些事情
Look, I know things about you too.
"阿尔伯克基"对你来说没有任何意义吗
Does the word "Albuquerque" Mean anything to you?
这是我私下告诉你的
Now, I told you that in confidence,
既然你现在提起来了 那可就
and for you to bring that up now, that is totally un--
-看见没 抓住把柄了 -我无意打扰
- You see? I got ya. - I hate to interrupt,
但你们俩得先放下手头的事情
but you two need to drop whatever you're doing
去见路易
and go see Louis.
怎么了 格蕾琴
What is it, Gretchen?
他们昨晚撤销了他经营合伙人的职位
They stripped him of managing partner last night.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们得马上去找他
We need to go to him right now.
不
No.
你去找他
You go to him.
我得去见法耶
I need to go see Faye.
你已经夺走了他的律所还不够吗
Isn't it enough you took his firm?
还非得夺走他的头衔吗
You had to take his title too?
看来你已经知道路易的事了
I take it you heard about Louis.
我当然听说了 你不能这么做
You're damn right I did, and this isn't gonna stand.
当然能 因为他指使一名下属
It is, because he instructed a subordinate
黑进了纽约律师协会的系统
to hack the New York Bar.
他说了他没让本杰明那样做 而我相信他
He said he didn't order Benjamin to do that, and I believe him.
我不在乎你相不相信
I don't care what you believe.
他在被发现时 试图炒掉那个人自保
He tried to fire the man when he got caught.
这是不可接受的
That's unacceptable.
该死的 不是人人都得按你的章程办事
Damn it, not everybody has to do everything by your book.
你怎么还不懂
And what you're still failing to comprehend
如果你选择忤逆我 是要付出代价的
is that if you choose to disobey me, there'll be consequences.
你想要代价 我就给你代价
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表