剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
很好玩的家庭游戏
Just some good family fun.
也许今晚你应该和家人一起度过
Well, maybe you should spend the evening with your family.
谁说你去就不是了
Who's to say we wouldn't be?
总之 最近我们聊天太少了
Anyway, we haven't talked recently as much as I'd like,
我就是想念朋友了
and I guess I was just missing my friend.
有时间的话给我回电
Give me a call when you can.
爱你 瑞秋
I love you, Rachel.
拜拜
Bye.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
我还去找你
I went to go thank you
想为你解决了法耶的事道谢
for taking care of me with Faye
可是你已经走了
but you were gone.
我有其他事要处理
I had to take care of something else.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
因为你♥爸♥现在很爱我了
Because your dad loves me.
你和他和好了
You made it right with him?
是的
I did.
在你跟我说你为此有多高兴之前
And before you tell me how happy you are with me,
我有话想跟你说
I have something to say.
你说如果我不同意你的话
You said I needed to share
应该主动告诉你
when I disagree with you,
但如果我们要这么走下去
but if we're gonna make this work,
那你的生活出现问题时
you also have to come to me
你也应该主动跟我说
when something is going wrong in your life.
你是在说法耶的事
You're talking about Faye.
她要取消你投票权这种事 你不该瞒着我
You can't keep things like her going after your vote from me.
即使你不希望我出面解决
Even if you don't want me to do anything about it,
也应该让我知情
you need to trust me with it.
你说得对
You're right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会努力
I'll try.
来抱抱
Come here.
等等
Wait a second.
什么叫"如果"要一起走下去
What do you mean "if" this is gonna work?
唐娜 你知道我们会永远在一起的 对吧
Donna, you know we're gonna be together forever, right?
你把这事说得这么轻巧我才不要
Well, not if that's how you're gonna ask me.
我怎么说都不重要
Doesn't matter how I ask you.
为什么
Why not?
因为你我都很清楚 不管我怎么问
Because we both know however I ask
都绝不会和你想要的那种方式一模一样
it won't be exactly the way you would have instructed me to ask,
所以还不如干脆就用我自己的方式问了
so might as well ask you any way I want.
这...
Well...
-可是...我... -继续
- That--I-- - Go ahead.
-好吧... -继续结巴
- Okay... - Keep stumbling.
这可是我有生以来第二次见你张口结舌
That's only the second time I've ever seen you at a loss for words.
所以我们是订婚了吗
So, we're engaged, then?
这个...
Well, I...
不是...
No, it's--
瞧瞧现在是谁结巴了
Look who's stumbling now.
不是 只是我从来没觉得婚姻和...
No, it's just--I never considered marriage part of--
和什么不是一回事
Part of what?
永远在一起吗
Being together forever?
我的老天爷啊
Sweet baby Jesus.
从来没想到我会这么说
I never thought I'd say this,
但是感谢上帝 我妈来了电♥话♥
but thank God my mom is calling.
妈 有什么事吗
Mom, how can I help you?
是不是需要我去你那边待几天
Maybe you need me to come up there a few days?
我只是想问问你和唐娜父亲的事怎么样了
I just wanted to see how it turned out with Donna's dad.
特别好
It went great.
事实上 我旁边就有一个我想介绍你认识的人
In fact, there's someone here I'd like to introduce you to.
妈 这是唐娜
Mom, meet Donna.
唐娜 这是莉莉
Donna, meet Lily.
莉莉 你根本不知道我想认识你多久了
Lily, you have no idea how long I have been wanting to meet you.
也许就和我想认识你一样久吧
Probably just as long as I've been wanting to meet you.
好了 既然你们俩现在认识了...
Well, now that the two of you have met--
-妈妈 回头我再... -那可不行
- Mom, I'll give you call-- - Oh, no, no, no.
才不会这么轻易放过你
You're not gonna get off that easy.
莉莉
Hey, Lily,
听听你儿子刚才说了什么
listen to what your son just tried to pull off.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表