剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你怎么知道我在这儿
How'd you know where to find me?
因为我了解你 路易
'Cause I know you, Louis.
我们吵架时你提到了杰西卡
When we fight and you bring up Jessica,
你就会回到一切开始的地方
you're coming right back to where it all started.
我不是有意跟你说那些话的 哈维
I didn't mean to say those things to you, Harvey.
-对不起 -没关系 路易
- I'm sorry. - It's okay, Louis.
我知道你为什么那么说 所以我不会放在心上的
I already let it go 'cause I know why you said them.
真的吗
You do?
你进来之前 我和唐娜在争吵
Before you came in, Donna and I were arguing.
她让我意识到 我并不尊重她的父亲
She made me see that I wasn't treating her father with respect.
然后我也没尊重你
And then I did the same thing to you,
所以你才那样说我
and that's why you lashed out.
看来是吧
I guess it is.
关键是 路易
The thing is, Louis,
我们不尊重彼此
we haven't been treating each other with respect
是因为法耶不尊重我们所有人
because Faye hasn't been treating any of us with respect.
但我好像知道该怎么了结这事了
But I think I know how to stop it.
怎么办
How?
就像你最初建议的那样
By doing what you suggested in the first place.
你是个大姑娘了 你做到了
Oh, you're such a big girl. You got it.
你做到了 真棒
You got it! Yay!
亲爱的
Hi, baby.
你自己先吃吧 我又要晚点回去了
Eat without me. I'm gonna be late again.
你都连续五天不回家吃饭了
This is five nights in a row.
这跟那个警卫的事有关吗
Does it have something to do with that guard?
没有 我只是在忙
No, I'm just busy.
原来那只是巧合
Turns out it was just a coincidence.
两件事没有什么关系
One had nothing to do with the other.
这是好事 要是背后真的有什么勾当
Well, it's nice to know that if something was going on,
我老公一定会把它叫停
my man would have put a stop to it.
亲爱的 我要挂了
Oh, baby, I gotta go.
我猜乔伊刚把马铃薯弄掉了
Joy just dropped the potatoes, I think.
有什么需要我做的吗 克雷格
What can I do for you, Craig?
听着 亚历克斯 我知道我刚跟你发过火
Look, Alex, I--I know I bit your head off,
但我得求你个人情
but I have a favor to ask.
你提议过要跟我共同代理
You offered to share a client with me?
当然 梅菲尔德食品 我们平分
Absolutely, Mayfield Foods. Let's split it.
我需要你给我一半马斯特森
I need you to give me half of Masterson instead.
-什么 -马斯特森有改造公♥司♥的项目
- What? - Masterson has the new Reform Corp project.
他们有大笔的生意
They have a huge amount of business.
-他们用得上两个律师 -不行
- They can handle two lawyers. - No.
你说过要给我个客户的
You said you'd give me something.
对 梅菲尔德食品
Yeah, Mayfield Foods.
那我告诉你 他们公♥司♥不够大
And I told you they're not big enough.
我需要这个 不然我这个季度业绩不够
I need this, or I'm not gonna make my quarter.
我会没法升职的
I'll never move up.
那我告诉你 你不会想要马斯特森的
And I'm telling you, you don't want Masterson.
那是胡扯
That's bullshit!
我想要马斯特森已经一年半了
I've wanted Masterson for a year and a half.
你真就那么贪吗 连一小部分成功
Are you really that greedy that you can't share
都不愿意和我分享
a tiny piece of your success with me?
真够了 克雷格
God damn it, Craig,
我跟你讲 要么梅菲尔德 要么毛也没有
I told you, it's Mayfield or nothing.
我跟你提过一次 现在再跟你提一次
I offered it to you once. I'm offering it to you again.
你爱要不要
So take it or fucking leave it,
但你别他妈再来烦我
but leave me the hell alone!
为什么我觉得你不是来
Why do I get the feeling you're not here
跟我谈生意聊人生的
to sell me Girl Scout cookies?
她来找过你是吧
She came to see you, didn't she?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为我了解我妻子
Because I know my wife,
她对我可能是真的生气
and she may have been pissed at me,
但没人比她更护着家里人
but no one protects their own more than her.
我觉得也是
No, I'd say they don't.
那就告诉我她打算怎么办
Then tell me what she's gonna do.
要是我不继续帮她 她什么都做不了
Without any more help from me she's not gonna do anything
因为我给她指路只指了一半
because the map I gave her stops halfway through.
那我有个请求
Then I have a request.
-把另一半路指给我 -亚历克斯
- Give me the map instead of her. - Alex--
萨曼莎 拜托 这是我自己的烂摊子
Samantha, please. This thing is my mess.
我不能让她去为我冒险
I can't let her put herself at risk for me.
很好 你俩都在 省得我多跑一趟了
Good, you're both here. Saves me a trip.
哈维 发生了什么
Harvey, what's going on?
发生了很多事 有的你们知道
A lot of things, some of which you know,
有的还不知道
some of which you don't.
但我会一一告诉你们
But I'm gonna tell you what they are,
然后我们明早去把这些事做个了结
and then tomorrow morning we're gonna put a stop to them.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you a sec?
又怎么了 路易
What is it now, Louis?
你想让我去抢烟酒商店吗
You want me to knock over a liquor store?
我想让你接受我的道歉
I want you to accept my apology.
-继续讲 -你说得对
- I'm listening. - You were right.
我不该利用我们的友谊
I should never have used our friendship
来让你做你不想做的事情
to ask you to do something that you were uncomfortable with,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
但是呢
But?
我还是想知道你愿不愿意
I still wanna know if you're willing
在行为准则里加些东西
to put something in the code of conduct.
那和之前有什么区别吗
How is that any different from before?
因为之前我想从法耶眼皮底下溜过去
Because before I was trying to sneak it by Faye.
但如果你愿意的话
But if you're willing to,
这次我们要让她硬吞下去
this time we're gonna ram it down her throat.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - I'm ready.
我们走吧
Let's go.
前两天你是不是跟苏珊父母
Hey, did you tell Susan's parents
说你是我来着
you were me the other day?
前两天吗
The other day?
不 前两天我在开罗
No, I was in Cairo the other day.
-路易 -亚历克斯 现在不适合谈这个
- Louis-- - Alex, now's not the time.
是我没看到备忘录吗 有人召集♥会♥议了吗
Did I miss the memo where someone called for a meeting?
唐娜不会放弃投票权
Donna's not losing her vote.
那看来是你要放弃投票权了
I assume that means you're giving up yours.
我们什么都不会再放弃了
We're not giving up another goddamn thing.
这不叫放弃 这是避免利益冲突
It's not giving something up. It's avoiding a conflict.
哈维和我是一起升上来的
Harvey and I came up in the bullpen together.
那是不是说我们也有利益冲突
Does that mean we have a conflict?
路易被抢之后 是我教他如何反击
And I taught Louis how to fight after he got mugged.
我们之间也有吗
What about us?
还有萨曼莎前几天在我家吃了晚饭
And Samantha had dinner at my home the other night,
而那只是个开始
and that's not gonna stop.
既然说到这里 我还要请唐娜做我孩子的教母
While we're at it, I'm asking Donna to be my child's godmother,
因为这家律所的我们就是这样的人 法耶
because that's who we are at this firm, Faye.
友谊不同于感情上的纠葛
Friendship is different from a romantic entanglement,
你们都清楚
and you all know it.
我们也都彼此信任
We also all trust each other.
所以我们全都放弃你所谓的利益冲突
Which is why we all waived your so-called conflict,
这样就没什么问题了
so there isn't a problem anymore.
谁说的
Says who?
来自你这份崭新的行为准则
Says this clause that we just added
这里有一项新加的条款
to your shiny new code of conduct.
我所做的一切都是为了律所
I have done nothing but try to help this firm,
而你们从一开始就很抗拒我
and you people have resisted me from day one.
那是因为从一开始 你除了发号♥施令
Because since day one you've done nothing
和蔑视我们 什么也没做
but dictate to us and treat us with open disrespect.
这种行为到此为止了
Well, that stops right now.
否则我们全体辞职
And if you don't like it, we'll all resign,
而你则得向律师协会解释
and you'll have to explain to the Bar
为何所有冠名合伙人都出走
why every name partner left
只因你不让他们行使合法权力去平息冲突
because you wouldn't accept their legal right to waive conflict.
所以你要么把我们奉为上宾
So you can either kiss our ass
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表