剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
瑞秋和我得到了
Rachel and I were offered
去西雅图管理一家律所的邀约
a chance to run a firm in Seattle.
那家律所只接受起诉
It's a place that only takes cases
世界五百强的集体诉讼案
against Fortune 500 companies.
如果你想接更多公益诉讼案...
If you want to do more pro bono cases--
问题不在这里 哈维 我就是这样的人
That's not the point, Harvey. This is who I am.
哈维把他的客户给了艾瑞克
Harvey gave his clients to Eric?
是的 但他还有一个要给出去
He did, but he still has one more to give up,
-砖街体育 -为什么
- Brick Street Athletics. - Why?
表达诚意
He wanted to make a gesture.
当法学院的院长
The dean of a law school.
你不可能两头兼顾的
There's no way you'll be able to do both.
我想要这份工作 我也想要孩子
I want this job, and I want a baby,
我不懂为什么不能两者兼顾
and I don't see why I can't have both.
你背叛了我 背叛了律所
You betrayed me. You betrayed this firm.
-我想隐瞒的 我发誓 -给我滚出我的律所
- I tried to hide it, I swear. - Get the hell out of my firm.
-你被炒了 -不 他不会
- You are fired. - No, he's not.
这清楚地显示了你缺乏判断力
This shows an utter lack of judgment,
我不会允许的
and I'm not letting it stand.
我不能再在这里工作了
I can't work here anymore.
-布莱恩 求你 别这样 -会没事的
- Brian, please don't do this. - It's gonna be okay.
不会的
No, it's not.
如果你们想让我走 那就说服我
If you want me gone, convince me
你们能够行得正坐得端
you people can be trusted to fly right.
如果我们不照做呢
And if we don't?
如果你们继续越线
If you continue to cross lines,
那你们会被开除
then you'll be fired.
什么叫 "你今晚不能过来了"
What do you mean, "You can't come over tonight"?
我叫了披萨
I got pizza.
上面甚至有你爱的那种蠢蠢的黄番茄
I even got those stupid yellow tomatoes that you like.
哈维 我临时有事
Harvey, something came up last-minute.
一个老朋友突然给我打了电♥话♥
An old friend called me out of the blue.
那你何不晚点过来
Well, then, why don't you come by later?
我到时再把披萨热热
I could reheat the pizza.
可能口感只剩六成了 但也可以吧
It'll be 40% worse, but it's okay.
我怎么觉得你醉翁之意不在披萨呢
Why do I get the feeling that this isn't about pizza?
好吧 这事不值得我炫耀
All right, look, it's not something I advertise,
但我爱看《幸存者》
but I watch "Survivor."
遍布世界许多国家进行的电视真人实境秀节目
-你还看《幸存者》 -没错
- You watch "Survivor"? - I do.
你不该承认的
You shouldn't admit that.
这节目被低估了 但我喜欢看
It's an underrated show but I love it,
我希望能把你安利进坑
and I was hoping to get you into it.
行吧 那我改天再去如何
Okay, then what do you say I take a rain check?
好吧 但我很不乐意
All right, but it's under protest.
话说给你打电♥话♥的老朋友是谁
Who's this old friend, anyway?
《幸存者》
"Survivor"?
-你多大 一千岁吗 -我懂了
- What are you, 1,000? - I get it.
那些计划不是给你的 是给我的
The plans weren't for you, they were for me.
祝你玩得开心 哈维
Have a great time, Harvey.
你要知道 就算她把家门钥匙给你了
You know, just because she gave you a key
也并不意味着你就能赖在这
doesn't mean you're staying here.
我何必赖在这里
Why would I stay here?
我有你假装为我租的旧公♥寓♥呢
I've got my old apartment that you're pretending to rent for me.
"里克·苏尔钦" 你变温柔了
"Rick Sorkin"? You've gone soft.
该剧第一集里迈克顶替的没有去面试的人
合理避税的手段罢了
I was using it as a tax shelter.
那这个手段的名字叫什么呢
And what's the name of that tax shelter?
"我心太软"
"I'm a softie"?
也许我一直就很温柔
Maybe I've always been a softie.
当时那个叫嚣着"在乎让你软弱"的人去哪了
What happened to, "Caring makes you weak"?
我觉得你是把"在乎"
I think you're confusing "Caring"
和"搬去西雅图"搞混了
with "Moving to Seattle."
说到西雅图 难道没有一帮老太太
Speaking of Seattle, don't you have some old ladies
等着你去告公♥寓♥协会吗
looking to sue the condo association,
或者最近手上的随便什么大案子还不够你忙吗
or whatever big case you've got going these days?
话是没错 但还得麻烦那些老太太们等等
Yes, I do, but those ladies are gonna have to wait,
因为我总得先抽空来见见老朋友
because I always have time for an old friend.
见到你真好 哈维
It's good to see you, Harvey.
我也有同感 迈克
Great to see you, Mike.
-吉欧诺家的披萨吗 -是啊
- Is that Gionno's? - It is.
你喜欢吃黄番茄吗
You like yellow tomatoes?
若此鞋合适 吾将知
And should the slipper fit, I will know thee
汝即为他日在舞会上让我为之倾倒的迷人女士
to be yon fair maiden who so enchanted me at the ball.
但 我的王子 我配不上你
But, my prince, I am not worthy of you.
身着如此脏衣 怎敢高攀
Not in these dirty clothes.
你错了
You're mistaken,
正是你的不洁才如此吸引我
for it is your dirtiness that so attracts me.
-有问题吗 大人 -没有 我的夫人
- Is something wrong, My Lord? - No, my Lady.
就是...
It's just...
就是...也许如果我...
It's just--maybe if I--
靠 穿不上 是不是
Shit, it doesn't fit, does it?
当然能穿上 你是我的公主
Of course it fits. You're my princess.
不 我就是那个胖继姐
No, I'm that fat step-sister.
希拉 别这么说嘛
What--Sheila, don't say that.
你的身体不过就是多了些水份而已
You're just retaining a little extra water.
"水份"
"Water"?
路易 我的脚已经有威斯康星州那么大了
Louis, my foot's the size of Wisconsin.
没人跟你争这个
And no one's arguing that,
但孩子生下来之后 你的脚会小回去的嘛
but once you have the baby it will shrink right back down.
-不 不会的 -你说什么呢
- No, it won't. - What are you talking about?
路易 如果你怀孕的时候脚变大了
Louis, if your feet grow when you're pregnant,
它们就不会再变小了好吗
they don't get smaller again.
但这双鞋九千呢
But these were $9,000.
你就为这点臭钱生气
That's what you're upset about?
那我还能为什么东西气
Well, what the hell else would I be upset about?
也许我才是那个该心情不好的人
You know what, maybe I'm the one who should be upset
因为我又胖又蠢
because I'm fat and stupid
还让我们浪费了一大笔钱 我什么都做不对
and just cost us a lot of money and I can't do anything right!
希拉 你所有事都做对了
Sheila. You do everything right.
-不 我没有 -怎么了
- No, I don't. - What's going on?
好吧 我试着别去想
Okay, I tried not to think about it,
但我今天早上 在整个会议中
but I spent an entire meeting this morning
我都喊错了我们最重要的捐赠者的名字
calling one of our most important donors the wrong name.
然后他就撤资了
He pulled his donation.
整整五万美金
$50,000.
没事的
It's okay.
就是个捐赠者而已
It's just one donor.
不 这不仅仅是一个捐赠者的问题
No, it's not just one donor.
这代表着一切
It's--it's everything!
我又累又迷糊
And I'm so tired and so foggy.
很正常 因为你怀孕了
Yeah, because you're pregnant.
如果我连怀孕的时候都处理不好工作
And if I can't do my job when I'm pregnant,
那当我把孩子生下来
why should anyone think I'll be able to do it
别人就会觉得我能做好了吗
when I have a baby?
希拉 你对自己太苛刻了
Sheila, you are being way too hard on yourself.
不 你真的不明白
No, you just don't get it,
就让我一个人静静吧
so just leave me alone!
让我来理理清楚 我让唐娜吻你
Let me get this straight: I tell Donna to kiss you,
她照做了 然后结果是
she does, and then, as a result,
你邀请了另一个女人和你同居
you ask another woman to move in with you.
当时情况复杂
It was a complicated situation.
可不是嘛
Must have been,
因为之后唐娜就开始和一个客户约会
because then Donna starts dating a client,
为他违反保密协议
breaks privilege for him,
结果你俩在一起了
and then you two end up together.
我们一个月前不是已经在电♥话♥上说过这事了吗
Didn't we already discuss this on the phone like a month ago?
是啊 如果是视频通话 我就不会再问了
Yeah, well, if it had been on FaceTime, I'd let it go,
但真朋友得享受当面嘲笑对方的快♥感♥
but a real friend needs to enjoy the shame in person.
在你享受的时候 我们开始吧
Well, while you're doing that, let's have it.
-开始什么 -你来这里的真正目的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表