剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
she's decided to use as an ATM.
你是说她在敲诈你
You're saying she's blackmailing you.
对 亚历克斯 我被敲诈了
Yes, Alex, I am.
我需要你 让她别再烦我
And I need you to make her go away.
你到底要我做什么 盖文
What exactly are you asking me to do here, Gavin?
因为违法的事我可不做
Because if it's illegal, I'm not doing it.
别跟我谈什么正直的狗屁话
Don't give me that Boy Scout shit.
就是因为你
You're the reason
她才了解我的税务管理策略的
she knows about my tax management strategy in the first place.
你是说你利用她和我来帮你
You mean your money laundering scheme that
摆脱洗钱困境的那个计划
you were using her and me to help you get away with.
-亚历克斯… -盖文 我说过了
- Alex... - Gavin, I told you once,
我再重申一遍 这种破事我不做
I'll tell you again. I don't do shit like this.
但你很幸运
But you're in luck
因为萨曼莎·惠勒不在这里工作了
because Samantha Wheeler doesn't work here anymore.
如果你想去找她
And if you want to go to her,
不是作为你的律师 而是作为一个公民
not as your lawyer, but as a private citizen,
我强烈反对
then I strongly advise against it.
她不会帮我的 她很讨厌我
She won't do this for me. She can't stand me.
没错 她讨厌你 但她刚丢了工作
No, she can't. But she just lost her job,
只要价格合适
so as long as the price is right,
我打赌她会做任何事
I bet she'll do whatever needs doing.
卡特里娜 如果你要说明天法庭的事
Katrina, if this is about court tomorrow.
苏珊已经联♥系♥我了
Susan already contacted me.
不是因为那个 布莱恩 我打电♥话♥告诉你
It's not about that, Brian. I'm calling to tell you
你今天不必那么做
you didn't need to do that today.
我应该的 你没有提供有效建议
Yes, I did. You weren't providing effective counsel.
等我赢了
And when I win this thing,
我不想上诉
I don't want it appealed.
说实话吧 布莱恩 你那么做
Come on, Brian. You did that
是因为你看到我偏头痛了
because you saw that I was having a migraine.
我是看到了
Okay, I did.
既然我们坦诚相对
But as long as we're being honest,
你是因为我才犯了偏头痛
you were having that migraine because of me.
我知道你很纠结
I know you're conflicted
做我的对手
about going against me on this and the reason...
我懂是因为我也很纠结
I know that is because I'm conflicted, too.
这并不意味着你必须支持我
That doesn't mean you have to prop me up.
也许是吧
Maybe not,
但你本可以把我踢出这个案子
but you could've had me thrown off this case
但你没有
and you didn't.
我能做的最起码就是回报这个人情
The least I could do was return the favor.
好吧 但我不希望你认为我需要同情
Okay, but I don't want you thinking that I need charity
或是我无法应付你
or that I can't handle you.
-我不这么认为 -那就谢谢你了
- I don't think that. - Then thank you.
你说得对 我很纠结
And you're right, I am conflicted,
因为我们一起处理的案子
because I've never been involved in a case with you
我都是支持你的
where I wasn't rooting for you.
没人规定说只是因为
Well, there's no rule that says just because
你是我的对手 你就不能支持我
you're going against me you can't still root for me.
实际上 布莱恩 有一条规则
Actually, Brian, there is a rule
就是这个意思
and that's exactly what it says.
晚安 卡特里娜
Good night, Katrina.
法庭见 布莱恩
See you in court, Brian.
你超重三十磅 晚餐还吃这些
30 pounds overweight and this is what you do for dinner?
法耶 我不知道你还关心我
Faye, I didn't know you cared.
我只关心一件事
The only thing I care about
就是你不断地在做错误决定
is that you keep making bad decisions.
比如
Such as?
比如和哈维·斯佩克特见面
Such as talking to Harvey Specter
或者其他来找你的人
or whoever else came to you.
-我没和任何人说话 -胡说 乔治
- I didn't talk to anybody. - Bullshit, George.
柏妮丝打电♥话♥给我说有人在调查
Bernice called me, said someone was looking into
我过去的通讯记录
my communications from back then,
我只用了五秒钟
and it took about five seconds for me
就想到了是谁给他们指明了方向
to figure out who pointed them in that direction.
该死的柏妮丝
God damn Bernice.
让我们跳过你责备别人的那部分
Let's skip the part where you blame someone else
来告诉我你告诉他们什么了
and get to the part where you tell me what you told them.
我没有编造事实
Nothing that wasn't true.
我真心不相信
I seriously doubt that.
仔细想想 我也许漏掉了几个细节
Well, come to think of it, I may have left out a few details,
但那两个人貌似也不注重细节
but those two didn't seem particularly interested in nuance.
所以我画了张地图
So I drew them a map
告诉他们去哪里找
and I showed them exactly where to go.
-道德委员会 -没错
- The Ethics Board. - That's right.
你真是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You're a Grade A son of a bitch.
你真是一个伪君子
And you're a Grade A hypocrite.
趾高气昂地像是从来没越过界
Walking around like you never crossed a line.
你做过 当这一切结束时
Well, you did. And when this is over,
你就会被扫地出门
you're gonna be out on your ass
就像你曾经对待我那样
and I'll have done to you exactly what you did to me.
苏珊 终于来了 找到什么了
Susan, good. What have you got?
我知道我们明天该怎么对付柯特·莱西特了
I think I know how we can go after Curt Lassiter tomorrow.
他说他从不想离开他的公♥司♥
He says he never wanted to leave his firm,
但这是他现在的说法
but that's what he's saying now.
我们需要知道他那时怎么说
We need to know what he was saying then.
你想访问他的个人电子邮件帐户
You want to get access to his personal email account.
我们只需要一封电子邮件
All we need is one email
表明他对他的补偿很满意 我们就搞定他了
where he says he's happy with his payout and we've got him.
想法不错 苏珊 但不行
It's a good idea, Susan, but it won't work.
布莱恩不可能允许私人电子邮件
There's no way Brian would ever allow personal emails
成为本案的证据
to be part of this case.
如果你强迫他 他会的
He will if you force him to.
我究竟该怎样做呢
And how on earth would I do that?
用你和布莱恩的感情来表明
By using your history with Brian to show
私人生活和工作其实并没有区别
there's no difference between the personal and the professional.
苏珊 你是在建议
Susan, you're suggesting
公开一些布莱恩生活的私密细节
exposing intimate details of Brian's life
我们甚至不知道我们能找到什么
when we don't even know if we'll find anything.
但我们也许可以
But we might.
陪审团总是去同情
And the jury is alwaysgoing to sympathize
一个被他自己公♥司♥解雇的创始人
with a founder who got booted from his own company.
这是因为你对布莱恩还有感情吗
Is this because you still have feelings for Brian?
因为我今天有偏头痛
It's because I was having a migraine today
他帮助我摆脱了困境
and he tried to let me off the hook.
有情况发生 那太明显了
Something was going on, that much was obvious.
但是 卡特里娜 你是他的软肋
But, Katrina, just because you're his soft spot
并不意味着他也得是你的软肋
doesn't mean he has to be yours.
好了 你叫我来 最好是好事
Okay, you got me here. This better be good.
我侄女在找我麻烦
My niece is coming after me.
那又怎样 你干嘛找我
So what? Why aren't you calling
不去找亚历克斯·威廉姆斯
Alex Williams with this instead of me?
因为你总会愿意做他不做的事
'Cause you've always been willing to do things he won't.
她具体在找你什么麻烦
What specifically is she coming after you for?
她想要一千万 否则她就会
She wants $10 million, or she's threatening
说出她知道的关于我洗钱的一切事情
to come forward with everything she has on my money laundering operations.
那她究竟知道多少
And exactly how much does she know?
足够让我蹲好长时间的大牢了
Enough to put me away for a long time.
好吧 把钱给我 我会转交给她
Okay, give the money to me and I'll give it to her.
没人会知道
No one ever has to know,
但我会录下她收受贿赂的过程
but I'll record her accepting a bribe.
她要是再找上门来 我们就有她的把柄
And if she ever comes calling again, we have her.
那我就直接给她钱吗
So I'm supposed to just give her the money?
除非杀了她
Short of killing her,
我想不到还有别的什么办法
I don't see any other way out of this.
而且盖文 我不会那么做
And, Gavin, I'm not doing that.
那我怎么知道你不会把钱占为己有
And how do I know you're not just gonna keep the money for yourself?
因为你要付我五百万作为报酬
Because you're gonna pay me 5 million for doing this damn thing.
你就仅仅录个音
You want half of what I'm giving her
就想要我付给她费用的一半吗
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表