剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
我是经营合伙人 这就让我有权...
I'm managing partner. That gives me certain rights--
没有了
Not anymore.
即刻生效 你失去了头衔
Effective immediately, you're stripped of your title
以及该头衔相关的责任
and all the duties that go with it.
她在这的话
Her being here
可以让你这回不使阴招了
might actually make you fight fair for a change.
你想怎样光明正大
How fair do you want this fight to be?
任何可能让我们被吊销执照
Anything that could get us disbarred
或者进监狱的事都不行
or put in prison is off-limits.
那就按你说的办
You got yourself a deal.
我不会将胜利拱手让给哈维
I'm not handing Harvey a win,
我更不会将胜利让给他新找的副手
and I'm certainly not handing one to his new second fiddle.
你没有什么可以拱手相让
You're not handing anything to anybody.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我只是提供了证据
All I did was produce a piece of evidence
证明了我们知道他真做了的事
that proves exactly what we know he did.
这不叫提供
You didn't produce it.
这叫伪造
You fabricated it,
因为你受不了别人赢过你
because you can't stand someone getting the better of you.
她绝不会停手
She is never gonna stop coming.
赞恩的名字 路易的职位 萨曼莎的工作
Zane's name, Louis's title, Samantha's job.
我不想成为破坏别人家庭的一份子
I don't want to be a part of doing this to someone's family.
法耶看到我和萨曼莎吵架了 唐娜
Faye saw me yelling at Samantha, Donna.
所以她才会知道
That's how she knew.
我刚刚得知了我的亲生父亲在哪里
I just found out where my biological father is.
我本来要明天去 但我不想一个人去
And I was gonna go tomorrow, but I don't want to go alone.
我很愿意远离法耶几天
Well, I could certainly use a break from Faye.
你真愿意陪我去吗
You'd really go with me?
明早我来接你
I'll pick you up in the morning.
给 我给你准备了点早餐 带着路上吃
Here, I packed you some breakfast for the road.
谢了
Thanks.
听着 你真愿意让我陪她去吗
Listen, are you sure you're good with me going on this trip?
很多女人不愿意让她们男人干这种事
Not a lot of women would want their men doing this.
哈维 我不是那很多女人之一
Harvey, I'm not a lot of women.
嗯 你确实不是
No, you're not.
而且说实话 我们俩都会愿意陪她去的
And the truth is, any one of us would be there for her,
但你是最理解她心情的那个
but you're the one who knows what she's going through the most.
她被她父母遗弃了 我没有
She was abandoned by her parents.I wasn't.
确实 但说到你母亲
No, but when it came to your mother,
你总觉得自己被她遗弃了
you felt like you were.
而且你确实和她疏远了很长一段时间
And you were estranged from her for a long time.
我们都不知道那是什么感觉
None of us knows what that feels like.
也许我确实是做这件事的最佳人选
Maybe I am the best man for the job.
在我看来 无论做什么事你都是最佳人选
As far as I'm concerned, you're the best man for any job.
我爱你
And I love you.
谢了
Thanks.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你是个傻瓜
You're an idiot.
整整两天
Two full days.
他要离开整整两天
He's gone two full days.
我可以坐他的椅子 听他的唱片
I can sit in his chair, listen to his records.
我终于可以成为哈维·斯佩克特了
I can finally be Harvey Specter,
而且没有任何人会发现
and no one will ever know.
什么鬼...这地方被窃听了吗
What the-- is this place bugged?
哈维不可能知道我在这里
Harvey can't possibly know I'm in here.
还是说他知道
Or can he?
-你好 -你好 是哈维·斯佩克特吗
- Hello? - Hello, this Harvey Specter?
也许 看情况 请问你是
Maybe. That depends. Who's calling?
你之前听过我的声音
Have you heard my voice before
或者以任何形态见过我吗
or met me in any way, shape, or form?
没有 但我本希望我们能很快见面的
No, but I was hoping to soon.
我是泰德·塔克
This is Ted Tucker.
-那位泰德·塔克吗 -没错
- The Ted Tucker? - That's right.
除非我搞错了
Unless I'm mistaken,
不然你就是那位哈维·斯佩克特吧
you're the Harvey Specter.
我当然是了 有什么能帮到你的 塔兄
You bet your ass I am. What can I do for you, T-Dog?
只要不用见面 什么都可以
As long as it's on the phone, I'm good to go.
我本希望我们可以见一面的
I was hoping that we could meet
有件很重要的事
on a very important matter.
好啊 我们安排一下
Yeah. Let's set it up.
周五之后都可以 我现在感冒了
Any time after Friday. I have a cold right now,
所以到时声音会不一样 但...
so my voice will be different then, but...
我下周没空 哈维
Next week's not gonna work for me, Harvey.
我需要和你见一面 就今天
I need to meet with you, and I need it to be today.
今天 见面
Today? In person?
不行 听着 泰德 现在我有点...
Uh, no, listen, Ted, at the moment I'm a little...
不是"现在" 我想请你吃午餐
No "at the moment." I want to take you to lunch.
我保证那会是你吃过的最棒的午餐
And I promise you it'll be the best lunch you've ever had.
好吧 泰德 能等我一下下吗
The-- okay, Ted, can you just hold on one second, please?
你猜怎么着 塔兄 我去不了
You know what, T-Dog? I can't make that happen.
但我可以派我的搭档路易·利特去
But what I can do is I can send my partner, Louis Litt,
他刚好也是个非常优秀的律师
who happens to be an excellent attorney in his own right.
实际上 你见到他时
In fact, when you meet him,
会发现他听上去和我一模一样
he'll sound just like me.
哈维 我不想见某个我从没听过的蠢货
Harvey, I don't want to meet with some schlub I've never heard of.
你到底还想不想吃最棒的午餐了
Now, you want to have the best lunch you've ever had or not?
告诉我时间地点 我会到的
Just tell me when and where, and I'll be there.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是...
Nothing. It's just...
这是你的车吗
is this your car?
不是 我是汽车俱乐部的 怎么了
No, I belong to a car club. Why?
这辆车勾起了我不少回忆
It's just this particular car brings up a lot of memories for me.
比方说
Like what?
首先 这是我开的第一辆车
For starters, it's the first car I ever drove.
那是好的回忆还是不好的回忆
Is that a good memory or a bad one?
-不太好 -需要我把它送回去吗
- Not great. - You want me to take it back?
我知道这趟旅程对你很重要
I know this trip's important to you.
只需要一个小时
It'll only take an hour.
我很感谢你的提议 哈维
I appreciate the offer, Harvey,
但我只想赶快出发
but I just want to get on the road.
-那我们走吧 -谢谢
- Let's go. - Thanks.
二十五年前
我不是故意的 它朝你头上飞过去了
I didn't mean to do it. I just threw it over your head.
-你看到了 -我知道 亚当
- You saw. - I know, Adam.
-不是你的错 -我们该怎么办
- It wasn't your fault. - What are we gonna do?
我们告诉他是我♥干♥的
We're gonna tell him I did it.
-萨曼莎 -亚当 他一定听到了
- S-S-Samantha-- - Adam, he must've heard it.
他估计还有两秒钟就来了
He's gonna be down here in about two seconds.
照我说的做 好吗
Just do what I say, okay?
你们谁干的
Which one of you did this?
-是我 -我的新车
- I did. - My new car.
我他妈的新车
My new fucking car!
进屋去
Get in the house.
-是我做的 -亚当
- I did it. - Adam.
-你刚才说什么 -不是她 是我
- What did you just say? - It wasn't her. It was me.
-是个意外 -进去
- And it was an accident. - Get inside.
-但是 -快进去
- But-- - Now!
不 你要是想打人 打我
No. You want to hit someone, hit me.
我才是撒谎的人
I'm the one who lied about it.
那就滚进去啊
Get the hell inside, then.
如果我再在这辆车附近看到你
And, you, if I ever see you near this car again,
你会希望你没有出生
you're gonna wish you'd never been born.
和你住在一起 我敢肯定他已经后悔了
Living with you, I bet he already does.
你以为我不知道你在干什么吗
You don't think I know what you're doing?
好吧 告诉你件事
Well, I got news for you.
你不会一直在他身边保护他
You're not always gonna be around to protect him.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我本来不想说什么的 以免你惹更多麻烦
I was gonna save it so you wouldn't cause
但你下周就要被分配到别处了
any more trouble, but you're being reassigned next week.
在我处罚他之前进屋去
Now get inside before I give him what's coming to him.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表