剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你的妻子还在恢复中
Your wife's still in recovery,
不过 你想抱一抱你的女儿吗
but would you like to hold your girl?
当然
Of course.
来 抱好了
There you go.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
欢迎来到这个世界
Welcome to the world.
我是爸爸
I'm Dada.
我知道你来的时候发生了点小插曲
And I know it was a bumpy start.
但有件事是一定的
But if one thing is for sure,
我会一直爱你
I'm always gonna love you.
给宝宝取名字了吗
Do you have a name?
露西
Lucy.
-我们的女儿叫露西 -你确定吗
- Our daughter's name is Lucy. - Are you sure?
要不要等你妻子醒了再跟她确认一下
Do you wanna wait to double check with your wife?
不用了 我们早就想好了
No, it's what we both wanted.
之前我们也有考虑过茵多拉
I mean, there was a phase where we thought about Endora,
-但我们想了想还是算了 -茵多拉吗
- but we came to our senses. - Endora?
我们都很喜欢《家有仙妻》
We're big fans of "Bewitched."
-她不是反派吗 -她知道自己是什么人
- But wasn't she the bad guy? - She knew who she was.
我已经紧张一整晚了 能不纠结这个吗
I've been up all night. Can we just drop it?
-你好 新手奶爸 -你好
- Hi, Daddy. - Hi.
这是宝宝吗
Is that her?
是的
Yes.
我能抱抱她吗
Can I hold her?
当然 唐娜 这是露西
Yes. Donna, this is Lucy.
你好呀 小宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我们会玩得很好的
We are gonna have so much fun together.
你是不是饿了
Oh, are you hungry?
我该抱她回去了
It's time for me to take her back.
没事的
That's okay.
我们还有很长时间去慢慢了解她
We'll have plenty of time to get to know her.
我们会的 路易 但跟你想的可能不太一样
We will, Louis, but not exactly how you think.
因为我们也有事要宣布
Because we have some news too.
我知道 你们也结婚了
I know, you guys got married too.
我听说了 恭喜
I heard. Congratulations.
还有别的事 路易
That's not all of it, Louis.
唐娜和我商量过了 我们准备离开律所
Donna and I talked it over, and we're leaving the firm.
什么
What?
我们要去西雅图 去和迈克瑞秋共事
We're going to Seattle to work with Mike and Rachel.
不 你们不能走
No, you can't do that.
-路易 -等等 哈维
- Louis-- - Wait a second, Harvey.
你是不是为了搞定法耶才这么做的
Is this what you did to close Faye?
因为她现在已经走了 她不能赶你...
Because she's gone now. She can't stop you from--
他确实是这么跟法耶说的 路易
It is what he told Faye, Louis.
但这也是我们想要的 我们两个都想的
But it's what we want. Both of us.
放屁 你从来都没想过去那种小律所
Bullshit, you've never wanted to play in the B leagues.
路易 如果法耶有做一件好事
Louis, if there's one thing that Faye did for me,
那就是让我想起了我是谁
it's remind me of who I am.
我喜欢越界 我喜欢钻空子
I like crossing lines. I like playing in the gray.
但迈克给我做了个榜样
But what Mike showed me,
我想要利用这些为好人做点事
I want to do it for the good guys for a change.
你说你会一直在的
You said you'd always be there.
你说你不会离开的
You said you'd never leave.
我是说只要你需要 我们就在你身边
I meant we'd be there for as long as you needed us.
你已经不需要我们了
You don't need us anymore.
而且不管在哪 我们都是亲人
And no matter where we are, we'll always be your family.
保证吗
Promise?
我们保证
We promise.
瞧瞧 这是谁来电♥话♥了
Well, well, well, look who's calling.
猜猜我现在坐在哪里
Guess where I'm sitting right now.
回你自己之前的办公室了
Back in your old office?
回到法耶之前的办公室了
Back in Faye's old office.
那里恰好之前也是我的办公室
Which just happens to be my old office.
你这么一说 我发现好像是的
Now that you mention it. I guess it is.
我就知道总有一天得栽你手里
I always you knew were out to get me.
这叫放长线钓大鱼 罗伯特
It's called the long con, Robert.
恭喜 萨曼莎
Congratulations, Samantha.
坐好那个位子
Use it well.
我会的 罗伯特 我会的
I will, Robert. I will.
你不是应该在医院吗
Hey, shouldn't you be at the hospital?
希拉睡了
Sheila's taking a nap.
很高兴你是坐着的
It's a good thing you're sitting down
我有事告诉你
because I have some news.
是哈维和唐娜的事吗 我已经知道了
Is it about Harvey and Donna? Because I already know.
是的 重大损失
It is. It's a lot to lose.
我知道 但我也知道
I know. Here's what I also know:
如果我哪天遇到麻烦
if I were ever backed into a corner,
你是我最坚强的后盾
there's no one I'd rather have by my side than you.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是 我需要你做我的哈维
I'm saying I need you to be my Harvey.
我不能做你的哈维 路易
Well, I can't be your Harvey, Louis,
但我可以做你的萨曼莎
but I can be your Samantha.
在那之前我有两个条件
And I'm gonna start with putting two conditions on it.
当然
Of course you are.
第一 我们在律所章程中
First, we put it in the bylaws
明文规定 五年内
that we don't change the name again
我们不改名
for at least five years.
第二呢
And second?
在那之前 我们最后改一次
Before we do that, we make one final change.
干什么呢
What are you doing?
路易说迈克入狱那晚
Louis told me he did this with Jessica
他和杰西卡也这样过
the night before Mike went to prison.
看看他们也许将要失去的一切
Looked out on everything they might be giving up.
路易和我就是从这里开始的
This is where it all started for me and Louis.
更别说迈克了
Not to mention for Mike.
你确定要这么做吗 哈维
Are you sure you want to do this, Harvey?
你确定能放下吗
Are you sure you want to go?
确定
I am.
现在也不能回头了
No turning back now.
那就好 因为你的新上司来了电♥话♥
Good, 'cause your new boss called.
他一小时就到 想跟你谈谈
He'll be here in an hour. Wants to have a word.
迈克 我们这是干什么
Mike, what are you doing here?
我以为等我上班第一天 我们才会再见
I didn't think I'd see you till my first day.
我告诉你我来干什么
Well, I'll tell you what I'm doing here.
你可能确实要搬去西雅图了
You may be moving to Seattle,
但是 有没有工作还不一定
but... you don't have a job yet.
我懂了 你要面试我
I get it. You want to interview me?
面试这个环节怎么逃得掉
Well, I don't see another way around it.
否则我怎么知道我雇的是什么样的人
Otherwise, how am I gonna know what I'm getting?
你想知道你雇的是什么人吗
You want to know what you're getting?
你要雇的是一个有时候喜欢
You're getting a guy who doesn't like
和不那么聪明的人待在一起的人
to hang out with people that aren't that bright.
你懂的 体验一下另一种生活
You know, just to see how the other half lives.
好吧 那我也告诉你一件事
All right, well, let me tell you something.
本段为二人初遇时的对话
这不是小儿科
This isn't elementary school.
工时长 压力大
This is high pressure, long hours.
我需要的是个心智成熟的人
I need a grown goddamn man.
那本是《巴巴里法律手册》吧
Well, I see you've got a Barbri legal handbook there.
这玩意儿吗
Oh, this old thing?
来啊 打开
Go ahead. Open it.
随便哪页 随便问我
Any page. Ask me anything.
你真的要继续下去吗
You really want to keep going with this?
不要 我一句也说不上来
No. I won't know a thing.
那你至少带了一箱大♥麻♥吧
Well, did you at least bring a briefcase full of weed?
没有 但我认识人
No, but I know a guy.
-咖啡摊的 -没错
- Coffee cart. - You got it.
工作是你的了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表