剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I did.
我知道这话不用我说
Look, I know it goes without saying,
但我还是要说
but I'm gonna say it anyway.
-我这人情没还上 -不
- I still owe you. - No.
我要你去说服路易 你也做到了
I asked you to convince Louis, and you did that.
你不欠我什么了
You don't owe me anything.
也许人情我是不欠你了
Well, I might not owe you,
但你还是可以来找我帮忙
but that doesn't mean you can't still come knocking.
我想这意味着我们要冒险认为
I guess this means we're rolling the dice
留住赞恩的客户就够了
that keeping Zane's clients will be enough.
我想是的
I guess it does.
亚历克斯 我不是想刺探
Alex, I don't mean to pry,
但你是不是知道什么我不知道的事
but do you know something I don't?
没什么值得说的
Nothing worth telling.
晚安 卡特里娜
Night, Katrina.
我得承认 我从没想过我会再回这里
I've got to admit, I never thought I'd see this place again.
虽然家具还在 但这里还是不一样了
Even with the furniture, it's not the same without...
哈维 为什么要我来这里找你
Harvey, why did you want me to meet you here?
迈克让我在他们走后 把这里租出去
Mike asked me to rent it out for them when they left.
我没有
I never did.
那他们肯定损失了不少
Well, it must have cost them a fortune.
并没有
Didn't cost them a thing.
我伪造了一个租户
I created a fake tenant.
我一直在交房♥租
I've been paying rent ever since.
万一他们回来 也有地方住
In case they came back.
-我知道听起来很疯狂 -不疯狂
- I know it sounds crazy, but-- It's not crazy.
跟你说 我很高兴路易那天早上闯了进来
You know, I'm glad that Louis interrupted us the other morning.
-是吗 -是的
- You are? - Yeah.
让我逐渐意识到 我还有更多要跟你说
Gave me time to realize I have more to tell you.
比如这间公♥寓♥吗
Like, about this apartment?
以前它总代表着我失去了的事物
It used to remind me of all the things I've lost.
但现在它代表着所有那些...
But now it reminds me of all the things...
你帮助我接受了的事物
you've helped me accept.
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是 放在一周前我绝不会过来
I mean, a week ago I never would have come over
因为我知道你还跟托马斯在一起
knowing that you were still with Thomas.
但那晚 我根本没想到那事
But that night, I didn't even think about it,
因为当时我意识到 我们就应该在一起
because once it hit me that we should be together,
我感觉我们好像从未分离
it felt like we've always been together.
你要惹哭我了
Uh-oh, you're gonna make me cry.
我还有很多要说呢
I'm just getting started.
我以为在听证会上我会失去一切
I thought I was gonna lose everything at that hearing,
可我没有
and then I didn't.
但我却觉得好空虚
But I felt empty.
后来我赢了
And then I won...
可你不在那里
and you weren't there.
我想说的是 那晚
What I'm trying to say is that that night,
一切都终于合乎情理了
everything finally made sense.
我终于找到了归宿
I'm finally where I'm supposed to be.
我也是
We both are.
什么
What?
猜猜我的假租户叫什么
Guess whose name I put on the fake lease?
里克·苏尔钦
Rick Sorkin.
天哪 是你雇迈克那天
Oh, my God, that's the kid who didn't show up
没来面试的那个孩子
for his interview the day you hired Mike.
看吧 这就是我爱你的地方
See? That's what I love about you.
你懂我
You get me.
"爱我的地方"
"Love about me"?
"爱你的地方"
Love about you.
赞恩·斯佩克特·利特·惠勒·威廉姆斯律所
-路易·利特 -是我
- Louis Litt? - Yeah.
我是法耶·理查德森
My name is Faye Richardson.
我代表纽约律师协会前来
I'm here on behalf of the New York Bar Association.
有何贵干
Here to do what?
这是在律协特殊条款规定下签发的法庭命令
This is a court order granting me full control of your law firm
让我全权控制这家律所
under the Bar's special master provision.
不
No.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
没错 你确实有选择权
You're correct. You do have a choice.
拒不执行 明天一早协会就会
You can refuse, in which case tomorrow morning
暂时吊销这家律所全体合伙人的执照
the Bar will suspend every partner in this firm
为期半年
from practicing law for six months.
你要这么做
You do that,
还不如直接把这里拆了
you might as well take us apart brick by brick.
即便如此
Be that as it may,
唯一能避免这种情况的
the only way to avoid that outcome,
就是你现在就签了这份文件
is for you to sign that document right now.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表