剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Objection. We didn't ask--
我说你迷失了自我
I said that you've lost yourself,
依我看 这句话现在依然成立
and as far as I'm concerned, that's still true.
从法律上看
And as far as the law is concerned,
我的开庭陈述依然成立
my opening statement is still true
因为不管惠勒女士是否越界
because it doesn't matter if Ms. Wheeler crossed a line or not.
法耶·理查德森有解雇理由
Faye Richardson had cause,
你说什么都改变不了这一点
and nothing you say is gonna change that.
诉讼双雄
第九季 第十集
[全剧终]
亚历克斯 你来这里做什么
Alex, what are you doing here?
我猜你一直不了解进展
I guess you've been living under a rock
因为我来是想告诉你 我们胜诉了
because I'm here to tell you we won.
法耶会离开
Faye's gonna be gone,
这意味着你和萨曼莎都能回来了
which means you can come back and so can Samantha.
很好
That's great.
卡特里娜 你怎么听着好像
Katrina, why do you sound like
刚刚得知自己得了癌症一样
I just told you you have cancer?
我告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why,
因为哈维说得我一文不值
because Harvey treated me like shit.
我被解雇了 不光如此
I got fired, and then to top it all off,
在此刻之前 你们谁都没跟我透露一点消息
I haven't heard from a single one of you until this second.
我理解
I get it.
如果我们早告诉你真♥相♥的话
And none of that would've happened
之前那些就都不会发生了
if we would told you the truth.
可那是个错误
But that was a mistake,
如果还没有人说的话 那我来说
and if no one else has said it yet,
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们中总算有一个愿意道歉了 亚历克斯 谢谢
Well, that makes one of you, Alex, and I appreciate it.
可眼下 我甚至都不确定我是否想要回去
But right now, I'm not even sure I want to come back.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们他妈的刚刚是在干什么
What the fuck was that?
我们只是在做不得不做的事
It was us doing what we had to.
那鬼话也许对其他人有用
Yeah, and that bullshit might work on everyone else,
但对我没用
but it doesn't work on me.
-罗伯特 -他妈的 路易
- Robert-- - God damn it, Louis!
你们本应该站在她那一边的
You were supposed to be on her side.
听我说 我知道这看上去有多不好
Listen to me, I know how this looks,
但你要相信我们
but you are gonna have to trust us.
想相信你们越来越难了
Well, that's getting pretty hard to do.
你们对迈克搞的那一下之后
And after that little stunt with Mike,
萨曼莎只能撤诉了
Samantha's only move is to drop this thing
除非你能告诉我...
unless you can tell me--
什么 不 她不能撤诉
What? No, she can't do that.
路易 听起来你还是挺在意
Well, Louis, it sounds like you give a shit
我们的举动的
about what we do after all.
那你就把这事搞定 否则我就出手搞定它
So fix this goddamn thing or I'm gonna fix it myself.
很好 你来了
Good, you're here.
你也是 不过不会太久了
So are you, but not for long
因为我做了你要我做的
because I did what you asked.
如果你觉得你能耍花招逃避承诺的话...
And if you think you're gonna weasel out of this--
我不会耍花招逃避的
I'm not weaseling out of anything.
可你并没完成我要你做的 至少现在还没有
But you haven't done what I asked, at least not yet.
-你是什么意思 -明天早上
- What are you talking about? - Tomorrow morning,
你要出庭指证萨曼莎
you're taking the stand against Samantha.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
我说你要出庭作证
I said you're taking the stand.
-放屁 我才不呢 -哈维...
- Bullshit, I am! - Harvey--
你说了 我们不必证明她做了什么
No, you said we didn't have to prove she did anything.
我还说了我们必须赢
And I also said we needed to win.
我们赢了啊
We did win.
没有 看上去我们是要赢了
No, it looks like we're going to win.
可这关乎我的职业操守
But this is my integrity on the line,
我不会让运气来决定最终的结果
and I'm not leaving things to chance.
你要想甩手不干 我会给你发传票的
And if you try to walk away, I'll subpoena you,
把你作为恶意证人送上证人席
put you up as a hostile witness,
我自己亲自盘诘你
and cross you myself.
告诉你 我就是恶意的
You know what, I am hostile,
但你就是像我说的那样睚眦必报
but you're every bit as vindictive as I said you are.
而你假装是个江湖侠客
And you pretend to be Robin Hood
而实际上不过是个江湖骗子
when you're really just a snake oil salesman.
我不吃你这套
Well, I'm not buying it.
所以不管怎样 你明天都要出庭作证
So one way or another, you're taking the stand tomorrow,
你要说出真♥相♥
and you're telling the truth.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来这是因为是时候告诉你真♥相♥了
I'm here because it's time I told you the truth.
这事需要我们喝杯威士忌吗
Is this, something we're gonna need whiskey for?
法耶开了个条件
Faye offered a deal.
赢下案子 她就离开
Win and she leaves.
拒绝配合 她就会想办法吊销萨曼莎的执照
Refuse to help, and she goes after Samantha's license.
那这官司就别打了
Then to hell with this case.
我打给萨曼莎 我们现在就撤诉
I'll call Samantha. We'll drop this thing right now.
没有这条路可选 绝不可能
That's not an option. Never was.
因为如果法耶怀疑我们操纵这个案子...
Because if Faye suspects us of tanking it...
她不会就听之任之
She won't just stay here.
她会把我们解决掉
She'll wipe us off the map.
而更糟的是
And the cherry on top,
她明天会让我上证人席作证
she's putting me on the stand tomorrow.
什么
What?
哈维 萨曼莎把真♥相♥都告诉了你
Harvey, Samantha told you the truth.
你不能去作证
You can't take the stand.
每个方面我都思考过了
I've been over it from every angle.
我们没法阻止
We can't stop it.
我只能做一件事
There's only one thing left for me to do.
等等 你不会打算说谎吧
Wait, please tell me that you are not planning on lying.
迈克 只能这样了 我说我记不清了
Mike, it's the only way. I say I can't remember.
法耶会让我去律师协会接受质询
Faye'll call me before the Bar.
我会坚持我的说法
I'll just stick to my story.
那她就会让他们吊销你的执照
And then she will convince them to take your license,
那我们做这些意义何在
and what the hell did we do this for?
你做这事是为了我
You did it for me.
就是这样
That's the end of it.
我来这是为了告诉你
I just came here to tell you
我从未停止对你的信任
that I never stopped trusting you.
不
No.
这事还没完
We're not going down this way.
你还不明白吗
Did you hear me?
我已经说了 我想过了所有可能性
I just told you I already looked at every possibility.
你教我的第一件事就是 如果有人
And what was the first thing you taught me to do
拿枪指着你的头 你该怎么做
when someone puts a gun to your head?
这次没有那么多路可走
There aren't 146 ways out of this.
正好 因为我们需要的只有一条路
Good, 'cause all we need is one.
就是把枪夺过来
And the answer to this is to take that gun back,
反指着她的狗头
and point it at her goddamn head.
我已经告诉你了 法耶不是一般人
And I'm telling you Faye isn't like anyone else.
我们不能勒索她 她不会屈服的
We can't just blackmail her. She won't fold.
那我们就必须让她觉得
Well, then we have to make her think that
如果她让我们出庭
if she hands us in,
他们会信我们而不是她
they're gonna believe us, not her.
什么意思
Meaning?
哈维 多年来 你我联手欺骗了全世界
Harvey, you and I conned the world for years.
我想是时候让我们最后再骗一次了
I think it's time for one last con.
好了 罗伯特 酒倒好了
All right, Robert, we have our drinks.
我人也到了 说吧 什么事
I'm here. Now, what is it?
你知道的 今天发生的你都看到了
You know what it is. You saw what happened today.
如果你想劝我放弃
And if you're about to suggest I drop this thing
我是要告诉你 我看见路易了
I'm about to tell you I saw Louis,
他们不会让步的
and they're not gonna back down.
那就明天等着瞧
Then bring on tomorrow,
因为他们只有传闻证据
because all they have is hearsay.
这并不意味着你就能脱身
That doesn't mean you on loose,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表