剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I don't like being held accountable for my actions.
抱歉事情进展不顺 哈维
I'm sorry it's not going great, Harvey.
其实吧 虽然不太容易 但...
The truth is, it hasn't been easy, but...
还挺好的
it's been good.
那就好
Good.
我想你了
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
他们怎么说
Well, what'd they say?
该死的 我忘记打电♥话♥了
Holy shit, I forgot to call.
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我本来准备打的 然后唐娜给我打了电♥话♥
I was about to call, but then Donna called me,
我就跟她说了我们其实相处得挺好
and I was telling her what a good time we were having.
天杀的 哈维 现在不是个好时机
Damn it, Harvey. This isn't a good time.
这是个任务
This is a mission,
我不想停下来吃汉堡
and I don't want to stop for burgers,
也不想走观光路
and I don't want to take the scenic route.
现在我们被困在这荒郊野外
And now we're stuck in the middle of nowhere
都是因为你要做这堆破事
because you made us do all of that.
而且你非但没有在想办法让我们离开
And instead of getting us out of here
好让我今晚到达 你♥他♥妈♥的还什么都没干
so I can be there tonight, you're doing fucking nothing!
萨曼莎...
Samantha...
我很害怕 哈维
I'm afraid, Harvey.
我不敢见他 现在我...
I'm afraid to see him, and now I...
现在我只想回家
now I just want to go home.
你当然会怕
Of course you're afraid.
你不知道他会是什么样子
You don't know what he'll be like.
不
No.
我怕是因为我知道他的所作所为
I'm afraid because I know what he did.
他放弃了我
He gave me up.
还有我的童年...
And the childhood I had...
即便是我的死对头 我都不希望他经历这些
I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
萨曼莎...
Samantha...
你说过 与其有我那样的母亲
you said that you'd be better off with no parent
还不如没有父母 但你错了
than one like my mom, but you're wrong,
因为我原谅了她 我过得更好 她也是
because I forgave her and I'm better for it and so is she.
-你欠一个... -我什么都不欠他
- And you owe it-- - I don't owe him anything.
我是说你欠你自己一个原谅
I was gonna say you owe it to yourself.
这与他无关
This isn't about him.
这只关乎你自己
This is about you.
我曾告诉自己 是他不得已才放弃我的
I used to tell myself that he had to give me up,
但凡他能 他就会留下我
that if he could, he would've kept me.
他只是力不从心 身不由己
That he wanted to, he just couldn't.
如果自始至终都是我在自欺欺人呢
What if that wasn't true then and it isn't true now?
那么你也会知道答案
Then you'll know.
但现在我们得一起给美国汽车协会打个电♥话♥
But right now we're gonna call Triple-A together,
不管花多久 我们都得
and we're gonna drive as long as it takes
把车开到那儿 因为...
to get there because...
我不会让你失望
I'm not letting you down.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
我就在车里等你
I'll be right here.
-是杰夫·加德纳吗 -有事吗
- Jeff Gardner? - Yeah?
我叫萨曼莎·惠勒
My name is Samantha Wheeler.
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter.
萨曼莎 我叫朱迪·奥布赖恩
Samantha, my name is Judy O'Brien.
请坐
Please...have a seat.
让我猜猜 你是来重新分配我们的
Let me guess. You're here to reassign us.
我不是做儿童保护服务的
I don't work for Protective Services.
我是想领养你的家长 我保证...
I'm a foster parent, and I promise...
你会庆幸搬来跟我住的
if you come stay with me, you'll be glad you did.
你为什么会想要像我这样的孩子
Why would you want a kid like me
刚偷了一辆车 还绑♥架♥了另一个孩子
who just stole a car and kidnapped another kid?
因为事出必有因
Because there's always a reason.
告诉我你为什么要跑掉
Tell me why you ran away.
不
No.
这是个套 我不会上钩的
This is a trap. I'm not falling for it.
听我说
Listen to me.
我见过你这样的孩子
I've seen kids like you.
他们之中半数人挺过来了
Half of them make it.
半数人没有
Half of them don't.
但没挺过来的人 一般都不相信任何人
But the ones that don't didn't trust anyone.
这是你的机会 萨曼莎
This is your chance, Samantha.
请好好把握住
Please take it.
所以进展如何
So how'd it go?
他从不知道我存在
He never even knew I existed.
-这怎么可能 -一时放纵罢了
- How is that possible? - It was a fling.
他和我妈认识总共不过短短数月
He and my mother knew each other for all of a few months.
她离开了这个州 没告诉他怀孕的事
She left the state and never even told him she was pregnant.
知道自己有了个女儿 他是什么反应
How did he react to the news that he had a daughter?
他说他不知道当时的他会做些什么
He said he doesn't know what he would've done at the time,
但他希望他知道
but he wishes he would've known.
你妈妈呢
And your mom?
她明显还是挺坚强的
Evidently she was strong-willed,
不愿意受别人的气...
didn't take shit from anybody...
无论好坏 她都特立独行
and for better or worse, she did things her own way.
听起来真是完全不像我认识的某个人
Sure doesn't sound like anybody I know.
我猜那就意味着 他并不知道
I guess that means he doesn't know
你母亲目前所在何处
where she is now.
她在我两岁的时候去世了
She passed away when I was two.
这就是他所听闻的 她最后的消息
That was the last he heard of her.
肯定是她去世之后 他们才带走了我
They must've taken me when she died.
这么说没有人放弃过你
Which means nobody gave you up at all.
是啊 他们没有 但我内心
No, they didn't, but I still have all this anger
还是有一股无名怒火 无处发泄
inside of me and nowhere to put it.
也许你不必发泄
Maybe you don't have to put it anywhere.
也许你只要释然就好
Maybe you can just let it go.
换你你能做到吗
Would you have been able to do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我当时的情况是
In my situation...
直到真的放下之前 我不相信自己可以释怀
I didn't think I could until I did.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有一份唐娜·鲍尔森的快递
I have a delivery for one Donna Paulsen.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
Thank you, Alex.
失陪一下 我得去忙我自己的事情了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I got to go do my thing.
你走之前 我能问句你为何要这么做吗
Before you do, do you mind if I ask why you're doing this?
除开其它因素以外 是因为哈维出城了
Among other things, Harvey's been out of town,
我才意识到
and it just made me appreciate
我有多享受他在这的感觉
how much I love it when he's here.
你想要送他一件礼物
You wanted to get him something.
正是如此 相信我
Exactly. And believe me, this...
给一位拥有一切的男人送礼 只能送这个
is what you give the man who has everything.
路易 我正找你呢
Louis, I was just looking for you.
你有什么理由让律所
Is there a reason
重新雇佣哈罗德·甘德森吗
we're offering Harold Gunderson a job again?
有的
Yes, there is.
理由很复杂
It's complicated,
而且我现在不想解释
and I don't feel like going into it right now.
是不是因为
Does it have something to do
你假扮成了哈维
with the fact that you had to hire him
所以现在非得雇佣他不可了
because you've been pretending to be Harvey?
-你怎么知道的 -我有自己的眼线
- How did you know? - I have my sources.
好吧 是也不是
Well, it does have to do with that, and it doesn't.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是 我雇他
It means I didn't hire him
不是为了脱身 但我确实也脱身了
to get out of it, but I did get out of it.
介意我问一下你怎么做到的吗
You mind if I ask how?
我只是做了我一开始就应该做的事情
By doing what I should've done in the first place.
我告诉塔克我不是哈维·斯佩克特
I told Tucker that I am not Harvey Specter,
我是路易·利特
I am Louis Litt,
然后我又给他一份哈维无法提供的好合同
and I got him a better deal than Harvey ever could have,
因为如果说哈维是城里最擅长结案的律师
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表