剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You want my help, this is the price.
没得商量
And it's not negotiable.
抱歉让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you gentlemen waiting.
这些材料可不好理
Had to gather these up and--
现在是什么情况
All right. What's going on here?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有人告诉我二位来是想看看定期寿险
Well, I was told you two were here looking to buy a term life policy.
但他是不可能和你结婚的
But there's no way he is marrying you.
我其实有很多优点
You know what, I have a lot of great qualities
-你对我一无所知 -路易
- and you don't know a God damn-- - Louis!
你说得对
Look, you're right.
我们不是来买♥♥保险的
We're not here to buy insurance.
我们来是因为你前妻现在监管着我们律所
We're here because your ex-wife is overseeing our firm.
让我猜猜
Let me just venture a guess here.
二位对于现在的状况并不满意
You two are not thrilled with the way things are going,
所以你们想挖点她的黑料出来
and you're looking to dig up some dirt on her.
但首先我们得知道你为什么不做律师了
But first we need to know why you left the law.
我曾经也像你们一样 是个一流的集团律师
Well I was just like you two, a big-time corporate attorney.
但我不喜欢小打小闹地磨交易
But I wasn't very happy grinding out deals,
所以就去做了关注度更高的诉讼
so I took up high-profile litigation.
集体诉讼
Class action.
但集体诉讼需要钱
And class action requires money.
尤其那些人还没有钱
Money those people didn't have.
那你是怎么做的
So what'd you do?
我多收了我们三位最大的客户的费用
I overbilled ourthree biggest clients
然后把钱转去
and I shifted the money around
填那些只有胜诉才能赚钱的案子留下的坑
to finance the contingency cases.
你是因为败诉露出马脚才被抓的
And you got caught when you lost.
我没输过 是法耶查到了
I never lost. Faye figured it out.
她当时就开除了我 然后第二天
She fired me on the spot and then she ratted me out
转头就向道德委员会举报了我
to the Ethics Board the very next day.
十五年的婚姻啊
15 years of marriage,
她就像举报陌生人一样举报了我
and she turned on me like it was nothing.
她可能不是最佳妻子
Well, she might not be wife of the year,
但这件事里她也不能算是坏人
but she's not exactly looking like the bad guy here.
更别说 你的执照可没被吊销
Not to mention, you never got your license taken away.
我说过事情到这里就结束了吗
Did I say that was the end of the story?
法耶威胁要吊销我的律师执照
Faye used the threat of losing my license
用这件事在离婚时占尽好处
as leverage in the divorce.
她榨光了我身上所有的钱
And once she squeezed the last nickel out of me,
然后就收手了
she called off the dogs.
你说她先是向律师协会举报了你
You're saying she turned you over to the Bar,
然后又为了钱撤销了她之前的所有操作
then undid the whole thing just for money?
你不相信我说的
You don't believe me?
去看看离婚协议上的条款就行了
Take a look at the terms of the divorce settlement.
还有他们没有吊销我执照这件事
The fact that they never took my license
然后你再和我说
and then you tell me
整件事不是法耶操纵的吧
that Faye didn't manipulate the whole God damn thing.
尽管协议是被封存的
Are you willing to show us that settlement
你还是愿意给我们看吗
even though it's sealed?
我已经净身出户过一次了
She already took me to the cleaners once.
她还能怎么办 再搞我一次吗
What's she gonna do, do it again?
我马上就好 苏珊
I'll be done in a minute, Susan.
我不是来用复印机的
I'm not here for the copy machine.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我注意到布莱恩之前来过
I couldn't help but notice Brian here earlier today.
不管你想干什么 苏珊 有话直说
Whatever it is, Susan, get to it.
因为如果你又想来要挟我...
Because if you're here to blackmail me again...
我不是来要挟你的
I'm not here to blackmail you.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
我知道布莱恩有多厉害
I know how good Brian is
我能想象和他斗对你有多不容易
and I can imagine going up against him isn't going to be easy for you.
我是资深合伙人 苏珊
I'm a senior partner, Susan.
我在法庭上游刃有余
I'm more than capable of handling myself in a court of law.
我是说 如果基于某些原因
I meant, if for some reason
事情变成你们俩的私人恩怨
things got personal between the two of you,
我知道之前的事
I already know what happened
我可以来协助你
and I can be there to support you.
我不知道你还能协助我
I don't know that you're capable of supporting me.
卡特里娜 你没追究我是有原因的
Katrina, you let me off the hook for a reason.
如果你不打算再给我一次机会
If you won't give me a second chance,
那你为什么第一次不直接向法耶告发我
why didn't you just turn me in to Faye in the first place?
我明天要提交动议撤销这个案子
I'm filing a motion to dismiss tomorrow.
我需要把案例法准备到极致
I want to be armed to the teeth with case law.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
怎么样啊
What's going on?
离婚协议的副件发过来了
Copies of that divorce settlement came through.
-然后呢 -他讲的似乎是实情
- And? - His story looks legit.
她把他洗劫一空
She cleaned him out.
哈维 我得和你说
Harvey, you know, I gotta tell ya,
我不信任这家伙
I don't trust this guy.
我是说 也许她是把他给刮得身无分文
I mean, maybe she did clean him out, but think about it.
可是以钱为目的 这听着像法耶干的事吗
Does doing something for money really sound like Faye?
不像 可他犯了错
No, it doesn't, but he crossed a line,
他没有被吊销律师执照 而她得到了封口费
he didn't get disbarred, and she got paid.
除此之外 你还能怎么解释这事
So how else do you explain it?
等一下 也许我们所知道的法耶
Wait a second. Maybe the Faye we know
是得到了些帮助才成现在这样的
needed a little help getting there.
-什么意思 -在你有了足够的钱之后
- Meaning? - It's easy to not care about money
你才可以视金钱如粪土啊
after you already have it.
你是说她拿了他的钱
Are you saying she took his money
这样才能成为特别主事
so she could become a Special Master?
你看时间 这件事以后
Look at the timeline. Right after the incident,
她离开了商业律师行业 牺牲了很多收入
she leaves corporate law, takes a huge pay cut
开始去律师协会工作
to start working for the Bar
突然间钱不重要了
and all of sudden it doesn't matter
因为她拿到了一大笔
because she's got a pile of money.
那问题是我们怎么去证明呢
Then the question is how do we prove it?
因为这家伙的话还不够
Because this clown's word isn't enough.
我虽不确定一定可以证明
Well, I'm not sure if it'll prove it,
但我知道从哪里下手
but I know where to start.
如果你把沙袋想象成法耶的脸
If you're picturing Faye's face on that bag,
那这么做的不止你一个
you're not the only one.
你来做什么 亚历克斯
What are you doing here, Alex?
我来这是因为以我的了解
I'm here because knowing you,
你不会只是在练习你的左直拳
you're not just working on your left cross.
我来是帮忙的
And I'm here to help.
你说得对 我不是仅仅在打沙袋
You're right, I'm not just hitting the bag.
可我要做的事 你肯定不想沾边
But what I need to do, you're not gonna want any part of.
说说看
Try me.
我得把盖文·安德鲁斯交给联调局
I have to deliver Gavin Andrews to the FBI.
什么
What?
他们知道他贪腐 可就是没法证明
They know he's corrupt; they just can't prove it.
我就知道来这是对的
Well, now I know I was right to come here
因为你是他妈的疯了
because you're out of your fucking mind.
-亚历克斯 -你忘了
- Alex... - Have you forgotten
他还有着你的把柄
the list of shit he has on you?
你这么干 他会猜出来
You do this, he'll figure it out,
你不仅会被炒掉
and you won't just be fired,
你会坐牢的
you'll end up in prison.
我愿意冒这个风险
Well, that's a risk I'm willing to take.
萨曼莎 这只不过是份工作 不值得的
Samantha, it's just a job. It's not worth it.
我觉得值得 因为我不想每天醒过来
It's worth it to me. Because I can't wake up
都这么郁闷
feeling this way every day.
我没有家 亚历克斯
I didn't have a family, Alex.
我会被派到一个什么地方
And I'd get placed somewhere,
正当我终于觉得安全的时候
and just when I was finally feeling safe,
脚底下一下就被撤空了
the bottom would drop out
他们又把我派去别的地方
and they'd send me away.
我一点决定权都没有
I didn't have a say in anything.
我对自己发过誓 再也不能那么无助了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表