剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
It means that you read Samantha the riot act
但同样的事你干过上千遍
for pulling the same shit you've done a thousand times,
只不过这次她的矛头是对着迈克
only this time it was against Mike!
听着 我冲她发火是因为她当着我的面撒谎
Look, I came down on her because she lied to my face.
再来一次我还会这么做
And I'd do it again,
但那不意味着我会任由法耶对付我的家人
but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let Faye come after my family.
我不想戳破 哈维
Well, I hate to break it to you, Harvey,
但你才是法耶开除萨曼莎的原因
but you're the reason that Faye fired Samantha in the first place.
没错 你是在萨曼莎的办公室里
That's right. That thing you would do again,
冲她发的火 被法耶看见了
you did in the middle of Samantha's office and Faye saw it.
罗伯特 之前我不知道
Robert, I didn't know.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
我告诉萨曼莎
And I told Samantha
你会竭尽全力把她弄回来
that you would move heaven and earth to get her back,
所以你赶紧上楼去把这事解决了
so get upstairs and start making it happen.
布莱恩
Brian.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你没收到我的留言吗
Didn't you get my voicemail?
我收到了 只不过我...太忙了
I got it. I've just been...very busy.
那太可惜了
That's too bad.
我本来希望你能有时间做好准备的
I was hoping you'd have time to prepare yourself.
准备什么
Prepare myself for what?
我正在代理柯特咖啡的创始人
I'm representing the founder of Curt's Coffee.
我们相信他有权获得他之前被合伙人赶走时
We believe he's entitled to a piece of the company he didn't receive
没能拿到的公♥司♥的一部分股权
when his partners forced him out.
柯特不是被赶走的 布莱恩
Curt wasn't forced out of anything, Brian.
是他自己选择离开的
He chose to leave.
而且那时他已经获得合理补偿了
And he was fairly compensated at the time.
他是被迫的 卡特里娜
He was ripped off, Katrina.
我明白这是怎么回事了 你认识我
I see what this is. You know the parties,
所以你觉得我会给你开张支票花钱消灾
and you think I'll cut you a check to go away.
不 并不是 而且就算你想这么做
No, I don't. And even if you tried that,
我也不会接受的
I wouldn't take it.
谁说这件事你有的选了
And who's to say it would be your choice?
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是这显然是有利益冲突的
I mean, you have a clear conflict.
你之前在这里工作时是代理柯特咖啡的
You represented them when you worked here.
所以有什么能阻止我把你赶出这个案子吗
So what's to stop me from throwing you off the case?
没有
Nothing.
但是我需要这个案子
Except I need this.
我离开之后不太顺利
This move hasn't gone great,
所以当合伙人把这个案子给我时...
so when the partners brought me this case...
-你本可以拒绝 -我不想拒绝
- You couldn't say no. - I didn't want to say no.
因为对付你这样的律师能传达一种信息
Because taking on a lawyer like you sends a message.
好吧 布莱恩 我不会把你赶出案子
All right, Brian. I won't throw you off the case,
但我会提交撤案动议
but I will be filing a motion to dismiss.
我别无所求
I'd expect nothing less.
很高兴见到你 卡特里娜
It's good to see you, Katrina.
路易 很好
Louis, good.
拜托告诉我你想到挖黑料的切入点了
Please tell me you thought of a place to start digging.
确实想到了 法耶来这里的第一天
I did. Faye's first day here.
格蕾琴说过她之所以能到现在这个位置
Gretchen said the way she got on the Bar's radar in the first place
是因为她以行为不道德为由开除了她的丈夫
was by firing her husband for doing something unethical.
那就是这个了
Then this is it.
如果说有人知道些什么 那就是他了
If anyone knows anything, it'll be him.
只有一个问题
There's just one problem.
如果他不愿意说她坏话呢
What if he won't talk shit about her?
路易 没有哪个人能和那女人
Louis, there's no way someone's married to that woman
结婚超过三天
for more than three days
还不想说她坏话的
and doesn't want to talk shit about her.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
他们的离婚协议是保密的
Their divorce settlement was sealed.
所以说不是他不愿对我们开口
So it's not that he won't want to give us anything,
而是他可能不能说
he may not be able to.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm telling you.
如果他不愿意告诉我们我们想知道的
Well, if he's not willing to give us what we need,
那我们只能逼他开口了
then we're just gonna have to make him.
-那是什么 -一份起诉书
- What's that? - A lawsuit,
而且你还是主要原告
and you're the lead plaintiff.
你要让我自己起诉自己的律所吗
You want me to sue my own firm?
不是告律所 是告法耶
Not the firm. Faye.
她明显是对女强人有意见
She clearly has a problem with strong women.
-亚历克斯 -你仔细想想
- Alex... - Think about it.
她先是想剥夺你的投票权
She tried to strip you of your vote.
又不顾格蕾琴的意愿 把她调离了路易
She took Gretchen from Louis against her will
现在还没有真凭实据就开除了萨曼莎
and now she fired Samantha without proof.
这就是她的做事模式 我们能赢的
That's a pattern, and we can win.
我不管你觉得我们能怎么样
I don't care what you think we can do.
我不会因为不实的控告再去针对一个女人
I am not gonna go after another woman under false pretenses.
你怎么了 我们说好了不惜一切代价的
What's the matter with you? We said whatever it takes.
我没说过
Well, I didn't.
以防万一你还没长够记性
And in case it hasn't gotten through your head yet,
当初就是这种破事才让我们落到了这一步
shit like this is why she's here in the first place.
去你的 你向托马斯告密那件事
God damn it. You telling Thomas about that deal
才是把她招来的罪魁祸首
is what got her here in the first place.
抱歉 唐娜 我不该这么说的
I'm sorry, Donna. I shouldn't have said that.
亚历克斯 怎么回事
Alex, what's going on?
法耶让我盯着萨曼莎 因为她怀疑
Faye asked me to spy on Samantha because she suspected
萨曼莎会做出什么事 而她也确实做了
Samantha might do exactly what she did.
我本来可以提醒她的 但我没有
I could've warned her, and I didn't.
亚历克斯
Alex.
法耶在盯着我们已经不是什么新闻了
It's not exactly news that Faye was keeping an eye on us.
她到这里之后三秒钟就挑明了
She told us that three seconds after she got here.
萨曼莎明知不可为而为之
Samantha knew that, and she chose to cross a line anyway.
而且 现在想起来
And, come to think of it,
你觉得她现在会在什么
what do you think she's doing right now?
-估计没什么好事 -我也是这么想的
- Probably nothing good. - My thoughts exactly.
所以与其因为没有提醒她而愧疚
So instead of feeling badly about not warning her,
你还不如去阻止她 让她别把事情弄得更糟
I'd say you go stop her from making things worse.
谢谢你肯见我 汤姆
Appreciate you meeting me, Tom.
-我不确定你会来 -我也不确定
- I wasn't sure you would. - Neither was I.
但我觉得既然你有胆量打给我
But I figured if you had the balls to call me,
我至少该听听你想说什么
I should at least hear you out.
我也不能说我后悔自己的所作所为
Well...I can't say I regret what I did,
但事情现在可能还有回转的余地
but there may be a way for us to work together now.
也就是说 你需要一些东西
In other words, you need something.
是的
I do.
作为交换 我愿意欠你一个人情
And I'd be willing to owe you one in exchange.
你先告诉我你需要什么
First tell me what it is you're looking for.
有一位律师 法耶·理查德森
A lawyer named Faye Richardson.
律师协会把她调进了我们律所
The Bar put her into our firm
我想给他们一个理由把她调走
and I want to give them a reason to pull her out.
你为什么觉得这里面有料可挖
What makes you think there's something to find?
讨生活嘛 没有人手脚是完全干净的
No one gets through life without doing something.
你想让联调局来钓鱼执法吗
You want the FBI to go on a fishing expedition?
我搞得定
I can make that happen.
但同样的亏我不会再吃第二次
But I'm not about to get burned twice.
所以这一次 我帮你做事前
So this time, before I deliver for you,
你先帮我做件事
you're gonna deliver for me.
盖文·安德鲁斯
Gavin Andrews?
你想让我告发我自己的客户
You want me to turn in my own client?
不是你的客户
Not your client.
是那家刚开除了你的律所的客户
A client of the firm that just fired you.
昨天及之前的事
And I'm still covered by privilege
但凡我知道的 都还是受保密条约限制
for anything I knew before yesterday.
那就从今天开始挖
Then get some shit on him starting today.
不行 他已经不相信我了
I can't. He doesn't trust me anymore.
那这次见面就结束了
Then this meeting is over.
该死的 总有我能做的...
Damn it, there's gotta be something--
有的 就是这事
There is. This.
你想让我帮忙 这就是我开的价
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表