剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You checked the conference room?
看了 然后我还问了前台
I did, and after that, reception,
结果他们俩都没来
and it turns out neither of them showed up.
我给哈维打电♥话♥时 直接转到了语♥音♥留言
And when I call Harvey, it goes straight to voicemail.
唐娜 他们很可能是出去边喝咖啡边开会了
Donna, they probably had the meeting over coffee
并且他们不想被打扰
and didn't wanna be disturbed.
亚历克斯 我不太会有这样的预感
Alex, I don't get this feeling very often,
而你不如我了解安迪·马利克
and you don't know Andy Malik like I do.
我告诉你 出事了
I'm telling you something's wrong.
好吧 我们开始吧 肖恩
All right. Let's get to it, Sean.
我知道是你干的 我也知道动机
I know you did this. I know why.
你的事业都拜哈维·斯佩克特所赐
You owed Harvey Specter your career.
-赐个屁 -是吗
- The hell I do. - Oh.
你要告诉我他没有拿下埃里克·伍德尔
You're gonna tell me that he didn't take down Eric Woodall,
来让你升迁
which puts you in your job
同时也把他朋友从监狱里救出来吗
and that's why he got his buddy out of prison?
这些事情是不相关的
Those things are unrelated.
那将是有史以来第一次
That'd be the first time in history
你俩都干干净净而且不需要狼狈为奸
that both hands are clean and one didn't wash the other.
你需要把事实搞清楚
You need to get your facts straight,
因为我签的拿下威廉·萨特的协议…
because the deal that I made to take down William Sutter...
对象是迈克·罗斯 不是我
Was with Mike Ross, not me.
那你为什么要找萨特作为客户
Then why did you pursue Sutter as a client?
他的女婿凯文·米勒让迈克·罗斯摆脱了困境
His son-in-law, Kevin Miller, got Mike Ross out of a jam.
我欠他个人情
I owed him one.
凯文·米勒说那是个谎言
And Kevin Miller says that's a lie.
那是一个重刑犯被强迫的证词
And that's the coerced testimony of a convicted felon.
你以为手里只有这些吗
You think that's all I got?
电♥话♥记录
Phone records.
你和肖恩在那段时间
Two dozen conversations
通过二十几次电♥话♥
between you and Sean during that time.
你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
弗兰克·加洛在里面
Frank Gallo was in there.
他对迈克·罗斯是个威胁
He was a danger to Mike Ross,
所以我打电♥话♥给肖恩
so I called Sean.
胡说 你想让犯人换地方
Bullshit. You want to get an inmate moved,
你该找狱长 而不是证♥监♥会♥的检察官
you talk to the warden, not an SEC prosecutor.
迈克的生命受到威胁
Mike's life was threatened.
任何一个相信我话的人我都会找
I was talking to anyone who'd listen.
还在胡说 迈克·罗斯确实有危险
Bullshit again. Mike Ross was in danger.
你不能让加洛换地方
You couldn't get Gallo moved.
所以你得把迈克弄出去
So you had to get Mike out of there, and that's when
所以你去找你的朋友肖恩做了个交易
you went to your buddy Sean and made a deal,
他愿意是因为他欠你人情
which he took because he owed you.
-我没有做交易 -是的 你做了
- I didn't fuck a deal. - Yes, you did!
我知道整个故事
I know the whole story.
我能讲出来 我可以证明 陪审团会相信
I can tell it, I can prove it, and a jury's gonna believe it.
真正的问题是
The real question is,
你们两个谁会先搞清楚状况
which one of you two is gonna figure that out first?
不是我
Not me.
看看他的记录
Look at his track record.
迈克·罗斯为他进了监狱
Mike Ross went to prison for him.
杰西卡·皮尔逊为他被取消律师资格
Jessica Pearson lost her license for him.
他最会操纵人心
He manipulates people!
我没有操纵任何人
I didn't manipulate anyone.
你操纵了法律
You manipulated the law!
你每次都会越界
You crossed the line at every turn!
你认为规则管不了你
You think the rules don't apply to you.
-我觉得自己没问题 -这就是问题所在
- I'm good with who I am. - That's the fucking problem.
你签订客户的唯一目的
You pursued a client with the sole purpose
就是把他送进监狱
of putting him away.
你做到了 你也知道 但你完全不在乎
You did it, you know it, and you don't even care.
肖恩
Sean,
你知道那些进了监狱的检察官会怎么样吗
do you know what happens to prosecutors who go to prison?
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
你不需要接受审判 你不会丢掉你的工作
Now you won't go to trial. You won't lose your job.
你只要坦白真♥相♥
All you have to do is admit the truth
这一切就结束了
and this will all be over.
是结束了 马利克
It is over, Malik.
我的客户已经回答完了问题
My clients are done answering questions.
好吧 我也已经问完了
Yeah, well, I'm done asking.
你没有客户们了 威廉姆斯先生
Oh, and you don't have clients, Mr. Williams.
-你只有他了 -你什么意思
- You just have him. - What the hell does that mean?
意思是肖恩·卡荷尔要求换个律师
It means Sean Cahill asked for new representation.
-是谁 -法耶·理查德森
- Who? - Faye Richardson.
她建议她的客户接受我的交易 他同意了
She advised her client to take my deal, and he agreed.
先是哈维 然后是路易
First Harvey, then Louis.
我和你们这些人见面比以前
I'm seeing you people more than I did
在律所的时候都多
when I was at the firm.
说起律所
Speaking of the firm,
我知道路易来找你帮助埃斯特
I know Louis came to you for help with Esther.
不管你在做什么 我都想加入
Whatever you're doing, I want in.
卡特里娜 别误会
Katrina, don't take this the wrong way,
但你还是回去工作吧
but go back to work.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
那就别去工作 但他来找我的原因
Then don't, but the reason he came to me
是因为我在做你做不到的事
is because I am doing things you can't.
萨曼莎 在我去律所之前
Samantha, I was a prosecutor for six years
我当了六年检察官
before I got to the firm.
一天 一个女人进来
One day, a woman came in,
说她被老板侵犯了
said she'd been assaulted by her boss.
让我猜猜 没人相信她
Let me guess: nobody believed her.
不 每个人都相信她
No. Everyone believed her.
我倾尽全力对付这个男人
I threw everything I had at this guy.
我让她出庭 她讲了她的故事
I put her on the stand, she told her story,
然后我不得不看着12个陪审员
and then I had to watch as 12 jurors
让他脱罪
exonerated that bastard.
所以如果你要对付这家伙
So if you're going after this guy,
我一定要参与
you're not doing it without me.
哈维 在你说话之前...
Harvey, before you say anything--
滚你♥妈♥的♥
fuck you and the horse you rode in on!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, you son of a bitch.
他抓住我们的把柄了 我们会输的
He had us. We were gonna lose.
我们都要进监狱 我跟他做了个交易
We were both gonna go to prison, and I cut us a deal
我们都不用进去了
so neither of us would have to.
你想要什么 肖恩
What do you want, Sean?
你想让我给你举办一场游♥行♥吗
Do you want me to throw you a ticker-tape parade?
随便你怎么说
I don't give a shit what you throw me.
他说的那些事 你确实做了
You did what he said.
你签下一个人 让他信任你
You went after a guy, made him trust you,
然后你把他关在监狱里一辈子
and you threw him in prison for the rest of his life
你一点都不在乎
and you didn't lose a minute's sleep over it.
是的 这些话他也对我说了
Yeah, he threw that at me too.
我是个只关心自己的混♥蛋♥
I'm just a piece of shit who only cares about himself.
是的 我串通了
And yeah, I colluded.
但我这样做是为了让一个无辜的人
But I did it to get a man who never hurt a soul
远离一个要杀他的杀人犯
away from a convicted murderer who was gonna kill him.
-这不会改变 -不 让我告诉你些事
- That doesn't change the-- - No, let me tell you something else.
我一生都在做我认为对的事
My whole life, I've done what I think was right,
但总有人因为这个恨我
but there's always someone somewhere who hates me for it
因为他们认为我违反了规则
because they think I'm breaking the rules.
规则不是对与错
Well, rules aren't right or wrong.
每条我越过的底线 我都会再越一次
Every line I've ever crossed, I'd do it again
因为我觉得自己是对的
because I am fine with what's in my soul.
听着 哈维 我没说你是坏人
Look, Harvey, I didn't say you were the bad guy.
我只是说他抓住我们的把柄了
I just said he had us.
好吧 肖恩 他现在只需要对付我了
Well, you know what, Sean? Now he only has me.
你怎么能这样
How could you do it?
你怎么能这样背叛哈维
How could you betray Harvey like that?
-我没有背叛任何人 -胡扯
- I didn't betray anyone. - Bullshit!
你去找了肖恩 帮他达成了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表