剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的 走吧
Yeah, let's go.
诉讼双雄
第九季 第七集
唐娜 我想要知道
Donna, I need to know every piece of business
我们在里德通信公♥司♥的每笔业务
we have on Reed Communications,.
我现在十万火急
and I need it as soon as possible.
路易 我很乐意帮你
Louis, I would love to help you out,
但现在我正在 天呐 假发
but right now I'm in the middle of--Oh, my God, wig!
-唐娜 -路易 你头上到底是什么
- Donna. - Louis, what the hell is on your head?
-这是我的哈维假发 -你的什么 什么
- This is my Harvey wig. - Your what, what?
我要去吃午饭 我得假装成哈维
I'm going to lunch. I need to pretend to be Harvey.
这是我的假发 有什么问题
This is my wig. What's the problem?
问题多了 但是路易 我要你往回讲点
Countless things, but, Louis, I'm gonna need you to back up.
好吧 从哪讲起
Well, how far back do you need me to go?
大家都知道哈维有一头秀发
Everyone knows Harvey has great hair.
如果我要伪装成他 我需要假发
If I'm gonna pretend to be him, I need the wig.
再往前一点 路易
Further back than that, Louis.
不如从你为什么
Like, how about all the way back
要假装成哈维开始说起吧
to why you need to pretend to be Harvey in the first place?
好吧 我接了哈维的电♥话♥
All right. I answered Harvey's phone.
作为一个恶作剧 我假装成了他
And as a prank, for a second, I pretended to be him.
但是 唐娜 结果电♥话♥那头是泰德·塔克
But, Donna, it ended up being Ted Tucker on the other end.
他想和哈维共进午餐以说服哈维
He wanted to meet Harvey for lunch to convince him
做他的律师 而且他只在城里待一天
to sign him, and he's only in town one day.
我也是迫于无奈
There was nothing I could do.
你可以做很多 比如告诉他你不是哈维
There was plenty you could do, like tell him you're not Harvey.
那又有什么意义呢
What would be the point of that?
路易 看着我 你不能签他
Louis, look at me. You cannot sign him.
等他一来办公室就会穿帮的
The first time he comes to the office, he's gonna figure it out.
这个我知道 唐娜
I know that, Donna.
这就是为什么我需要里德通信公♥司♥的东西
That's why I need the Reed Communications stuff.
-你在说什么 -这里面有利益冲突
- What are you talking about? - It is a conflict of interest.
我去吃午饭 给他看里德的协议
I'm just gonna go to lunch, show him Reed's agreement,
解释我们不能签他
and explain that we can't sign him.
路易 这真是个坏主意
Louis, this is a really bad idea.
唐娜 我当了两秒钟的哈维
Donna, I was Harvey for two seconds,
那让我有了一种我从未有过的感觉
and it made me feel like I have never felt before.
哈维每天都有这种感觉
Harvey gets to feel that way every day of his life.
我只想在一顿午餐时有这种感觉
I just want to feel that way for one lunch.
好吧 路易 我不管了
Okay, Louis, I will let this go.
但只能是一顿午餐 下不为例
But one lunch and one lunch only.
还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing.
你想让我把假发拿掉 是吧
You want me to get rid of the wig, don't you?
那是我此生最想做的事
More than anything I've ever wanted in my entire life.
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter.
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter.
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter.
好吧
All right.
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter.
哈维·斯佩克特大驾光临
Harvey Specter in the flesh.
这一切都是为了我们俩吗
All this for just the two of us?
我不知道你喜欢吃什么
Well, I didn't know what you liked,
所以菜单上有的我都点了
so I just ordered the entire menu.
-你当然这么做了 -我们可以给你找到
- Of course you did. - And we can get you anything
这个州任何地方你喜欢的任何东西
you'd like from anywhere in the state.
-任何东西吗 -任何东西
- Anything? - Anything.
那倒不必
Well, that won't be necessary.
那我就要九样曼哈顿最难找的东西
I'll just take the nine most difficult to find items in Manhattan.
绝佳的选择
Excellent choices.
斯佩克特先生 抱歉
And, uh, Mr. Specter, I'm sorry,
但我们只有三瓶用钱能买♥♥到的
but we only have three of the four most expensive
最昂贵的香槟
bottles of champagne that money can buy.
我们没能拿到第四瓶
We, uh, failed to procure the fourth.
那就三瓶吧
Well, I guess we'll just have to settle for three.
所以我说"生活在这个档次
So I said, "Life is like this.
而我在这里"
I like this."
当然了 然后呢
I'll bet you did. Then what happened?
他完全屈服了 一如既往
He totally caved, like they always do.
当然了
Of course he did.
蜗牛
Snails.
-我听说你喜欢篮球 -没错
- I hear you love basketball. - Yes, I do.
-想谈谈勒布朗吗 -不 不想
- Want to talk a little LeBron? - No, I do not.
不管那是什么
Whatever that is.
逗你玩的呢 击个掌
Like I don't know. Up top!
再来点香槟吗 先生
More champagne, sir?
你傻了吗 服务生
Are you out of your fucking mind, Jeeves?
所有都再来点
More everything!
好 好 那么...
All right, all right, so...
接下去
so the next thing I know,
迈克毫发无伤地从监狱出来
Mike comes out of prison without a scratch on him,
而我带着他的女人 在豪华车里等他
and I am waiting there with a limo and his woman.
谁会这么干
I mean, who does that?
我会
I do!
等等 等等
Wait a second. Wait a second.
说真的 哈维 我听过这些故事
Seriously, Harvey, I've heard the stories,
但我有个问题
but I have just one question.
当你雇迈克·罗斯时 你知道他是冒牌货吗
When you hired Mike Ross, did you know he was a fraud?
你真的想知道吗
You really want to know the truth?
你知道我想
You know I do.
你承受不了事实
You can't handle the truth!
《义海雄风》中的台词
-那是我最爱的电影 -当然了 塔克
- That's my favorite movie! - Of course it is, Tucker.
我是哈维·斯佩克特
I'm Harvey Specter.
还有什么回忆
What were the other memories?
什么
What?
你刚说这车勾起了不少回忆
You were saying this car brings back a lot of memories.
我很好奇是什么回忆
I'm just wondering what those memories were.
这么说吧 你不是那家汽车俱乐部唯一的会员
Let's just say you're not the only one who belongs to that car club.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
考德以前常开这车
Kaldor--he used to drive this car all the time.
以为自己很酷
Thought he was so cool.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that?
现在我不想开了
Now I want to take it back.
我不想和那个傻冒一样
I don't want to look anything like that douche.
别担心 哈维 你让这车变酷了
Don't worry, Harvey. You do make it look cool.
而且 我从没上过这车
Besides, I never actually got to ride in it.
我一直想
I always wanted to.
亚当 醒醒
Hey, hey, Adam, wake up.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it--
小点声 我们要离开这里
Shh, okay. We're getting away from here.
我们要离开他
And we're getting away from him.
什么 你说什么
What? What are you talking about?
-我们不能跑走 -我们不会跑
- We can't just run away. - We won't be running.
-我们开车走 -你拿了他的车钥匙
- We'll be driving. - You took his keys?
他在楼下睡着了
He's passed out downstairs.
等他知道发生什么时我们已经开远了
We'll be miles away before he even knows what happened.
萨曼莎 我们不能偷他的车
Samantha, we can't just steal his car.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we gonna go?
你看到这个了吗 你之后也会有的
You see this? It's coming your way.
我们在这犹豫的越久
And the longer we spend talking about this,
浪费的时间越多
the more time we lose.
机不可失
It's now or never.
拿个包 我们走吧
So grab a bag, and let's go.
十年前
-所以你偷了车 -对
- So you just stole a car? - Yeah.
我们本可以成功 但后来被拦下了
We would've gotten away with it if we hadn't been pulled over.
为什么 他醒来报♥警♥了吗
What, he woke up and called the cops?
不是 我们是因为一个坏掉的尾灯被拦下了
No, we got pulled over for the goddamn broken taillight.
天哪
Oh, jeez.
本可能更糟糕
It could've been worse.
我后来去了个新家庭
I ended up with a new family,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表