剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我仍在外面继续关心着律所
that I'm still on the outside looking in.
也许我们应该为此做点事
Well, maybe we should do something about that.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
唐娜告诉我 律所里的大家都备受煎熬
Donna told me how miserable everyone is at work.
她还说 没有人比我们
She also said that there's no one better
更有办法摆脱法耶了
to get rid of Faye...than us.
-你有什么主意吗 -我不知道
- What did you have in mind? - I don't know.
但如果你愿意冰释前嫌
But if you're willing to bury the hatchet,
我相信我们俩能想出办法
I'm pretty sure the two of us can come up with something
让那个女人卷铺盖走人
to send that woman packing.
诉讼双雄
第九季 第九集
你要吃点早餐吗
Hey, you want to get some breakfast?
不用了 唐娜
I'm okay, Donna.
你不用在这儿陪着我
You don't need to stay here with me.
而且 说不定法耶又有规定
Besides, Faye probably has some rule
一个人只能请多少天假
about how many days a person can miss.
我不想让你成为她的靶子
I don't want you in her crosshairs.
我不在乎她的规定 这不是她的律所
I don't care about her rules. It's not her firm.
我差点就相信是了
Could have fooled me.
我知道你不是真这么想的
I know you don't mean that.
而且运气好的话
And with any luck,
法耶在律所也待不久了
Faye won't be at the firm much longer at all.
有人要找罗宾吗
Somebody call for Robin?
因为我很确定昨晚看到蝙蝠信♥号♥♥了
'Cause I'm pretty sure I saw the Bat-Signal last night.
迈克 你在这儿干嘛
Mike, what are you doing here?
从事公共服务
Performing a public service.
没人想看见那些睡衣
No one needs to see those pajamas.
这算好的了
You're getting off easy.
你该去看看路易怎么穿的
You should see what Louis wears.
说吧 你究竟来这儿干什么
Come on, what are you really doing here?
奶奶去世之后 我状态很差
Look, after Grammy died, I was in a bad place
而你帮我走过来了
and you really helped me through it.
我是来回报你的
I'm just here to return the favor.
-什么意思 -他的意思是 还有什么
- What do you mean? - He means what could be better
比看到让我们的生活水深火热的女人
than watching the woman who's been making our lives miserable
终于遭到报应更爽的呢
finally get what's coming to her?
是你让他来干这个的 对吧
You put him up to this, didn't you?
至少我没让他假装律师
Well, at least I didn't put him up to pretending to be a lawyer.
-天哪 -玩笑开早了吗
- Oh, God. - Too soon?
正是时候 不如你们两位助手
Right on time. Why don't you two sidekicks
等我换上蝙蝠装 告诉我具体怎么回事吧
wait here while I put on my Batsuit and you can fill me in?
助手
Sidekicks?
是你自己把自己称为罗宾的
You're the one who called yourself Robin.
你是不是更希望我说
Would you prefer I said
"穿着内♥裤♥说自己是超级英雄的成年男性"
"Grown man who wears underwear and calls himself a superhero?"
-怎么了 -不怎样 就是...
- What? - Nothing, it's just...
很高兴看到你又变成混♥蛋♥了 哈维
good to see you being a douche again, Harvey.
说出了我的心声
Couldn't have said it better myself.
-你也有份吗 -格蕾琴
- You too? - Gretchen.
我只是
I was just--
尽可能为哈维做点事
Taking care of whatever work you could for Harvey,
就像你一个星期以来所做的那样
just like you've been doing all week.
我没想到会有人知道
I didn't think anyone knew.
我知道是因为我也和你一样
Well, I knew because I've been doing the same thing.
我答应唐娜 在他们不在时跟进工作
I told Donna I'd keep track of things while they were away
这样他们就不用担心了
so they wouldn't have to worry.
这样你也就不用因为躲掉那事而愧疚了
And so you wouldn't feel guilty about avoiding the whole thing.
我不太擅长出席葬礼
I'm not very good at funerals.
而且 我能说什么呢
Besides, what could I possibly say?
你现在说的就够了 卡特里娜
You're saying everything you need to right here, Katrina.
相信我 等哈维回来 他会知道的
And trust me, when Harvey gets back, he'll hear it.
谢谢 格蕾琴
Thanks, Gretchen.
真让人意外 就连你的咖啡都这么不安
Surprise, surprise. Even your coffee is uptight.
萨曼莎 保安怎么没提醒我你要过来
Samantha, security didn't alert me you were coming.
因为她是我的客人
That's because she's my guest.
或者应该说是我的客户
Or should I say my client?
-你又是谁 -我叫迈克·罗斯
- And who are you? - Name's Mike Ross.
我知道你听说过我 不如我们
I know you've heard of me, so why don't we
直接跳过自我介绍 开始谈诉讼的事吧
skip the introductions and jump right to the suing?
-什么意思 -我要告你不当解雇
- Excuse me? - I'm suing you for wrongful termination.
我知道怎么回事了
I see what's going on.
这不是什么诉讼 是要赶我走的诡计
This isn't a lawsuit. It's a ploy to get me out.
你当然要走了
You're damn right it's gonna get you out,
因为你解雇我是在滥用权力
because you abused your power when you took my job.
我解雇你完全合情合理
I had every right to take your job.
我们都知道你干了什么
We both know what you did.
无论她干了什么 你都没有证据
You have no proof she did anything.
我从不相信她是无辜的 你也一样
Well, I don't believe for one second she's innocent, and neither do you.
所以你们可以试试让我难堪...
So you two can try and make me look bad all you want--
你少装无辜 法耶
Don't you dare play the victim, Faye.
你来到律所 毁了罗伯特的名誉
You came in here and took Robert's reputation,
践踏路易的尊严 夺走了我的一切
Louis' dignity, and my everything.
你来到这里
You have been judge, jury, and executioner
充当了法官 陪审团 还有处决者
from the moment you got here.
现在我保证我俩有一个人
Well, now I'm gonna make sure one of us
最终能为自己申辩
finally gets our day in court.
哈维
Harvey.
-你回来了 -对 路易
- You're back. - I am, Louis.
战火即将打响
There's about to be some fireworks,
我可不想错过
and I don' want to miss them.
战火指的是什么
What do you mean, fireworks?
迈克和萨曼莎言归于好
Mike and Samantha made peace.
接着他们还合作了一件更棒的事情
Then they followed it up with something even better.
他们要告法耶非法解雇
They're filing a wrongful termination suit against Faye.
-我的天 -没错
- Holy shit. - That's right.
-他们胜诉她就走 -哈维 太棒了
- They win, she's gone. - Harvey, this is great.
他们什么时候去把起诉书摔她桌子上
When are they gonna slap her with it?
-我猜就在刚才 -路易 哈维
- My guess is, they just did. - Louis, Harvey.
听说了你母亲的事我很遗憾
I was sorry to hear about your mother.
-请接受我的 -收起你的慰问吧 法耶
- Please accept my-- - Keep your condolences, Faye.
你才不关心我或是我妈
You don't give a shit about me or my mom.
不如直接说说你来干嘛吧
So why don't you get to why you're really here?
好吧 萨曼莎要告我非法解雇
All right, Samantha is suing me for wrongful termination,
迈克·罗斯为她辩护
and Mike Ross is defending her.
等等
Wait a second.
路易 她不是毫无证据就开除了萨曼莎吗
Louis, didn't she fire Samantha without any evidence?
既然你提到这个
Well, now that you mention it,
这个行为确实符合
that does seem to meet the criteria
非法解雇的判定标准 没错
for wrongful termination, yeah.
千真万确
It sure does.
听起来你完蛋了 法耶
Sounds like you're screwed, Faye,
因为你没有辩护人
because you got no defense.
我有 因为你们俩要做我的辩护律师
Yes, I do, because you two are going to represent me.
不可能
Well, that's not gonna happen.
你要是觉得你能命令我们...
And if you think you can order us to--
我不是命令 我在做交易
I'm not ordering. I'm dealing.
我不和恶魔做交易
I don't make deals with the devil.
我很清楚你们怎么看我
I'm well aware how you feel about me.
但是如果你们能转变♥态♥度 为我辩护且胜诉
But if you can feel that way, defend me, and win,
我就知道我来到这里的使命完成了
I'll know my job here is done.
鬼扯 你现在走投无路
Bullshit, your back's against the wall.
为了让我们答应 你什么话都说得出
You'd promise anything to get us to agree.
不管你们怎么想
And whatever else you might think,
你们清楚我会信守承诺
you know I keep my word.
这是你们的机会 帮我胜诉 我就离开
This is your chance. Win, and I'll go.
但我得说清楚 不准串通
But let me be clear: no colluding,
不能告诉对方这个交易
no telling the other side about this,
如果你们作弊
and if you cheat,
我就到律师协会 告诉他们
I'll go to the Bar and tell them this firm
这间律所应当永久解散
should be dismantled permanently.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表