剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你根本不会这么做的
if it weren't for him.
因为他就是个祸害
because he is a blight.
他是他妈的大英雄
He's a goddamn hero!
好了 停吧
Okay, stop.
诸位 让我和法耶单独聊聊
Everybody, give me and Faye a minute alone.
-哈维 你要... -路易 没关系
- Harvey, what are you... - It's okay, Louis.
交给我吧
I got it.
你现在又想干嘛 打碎我的膝盖骨吗
What are you gonna do now? Break my kneecaps?
不 法耶
No, Faye.
我要送你一件自打你来就想要的东西
I'm going to give you the thing you wanted since the day you got here,
但不是以你想象中的方式
but not the way you wanted it.
你们觉得里面什么情况
What do you think is going on in there?
很难说
It's hard to say.
以我对哈维的了解 他应该是使出了浑身解数
If I know Harvey, he's pulling out all the stops.
那也不代表他能说服她啊
And that still doesn't mean he'll be able to convince her.
路易 有点信心吧
Louis, have a little faith.
哈维有让我们失望过吗
Has Harvey ever let us down before?
没有 从没在大事上搞砸过
No, not when it really mattered.
所以我现在也不会让你失望
And I'm not about to start now.
等等 也就是说...
Wait, does that mean--
法耶滚蛋了吗 当然了
That Faye's out? It sure as hell does.
天啊 这家律所又是我们的了
Holy shit. The firm is ours again.
没错 路易
It is, Louis.
我们聊天的时候她正在那收拾东西呢
She's packing her shit as we speak.
那我要做的第一件事就是让你回来
Well, then my first order of business is bringing you back.
我同意
I second that.
终于能看到哈维自讨苦吃了
If for no other reason than for finally giving Harvey what he's always had coming.
说到这点
Speaking of which,
你打我的时候不该那么使劲的
you're supposed to pull your punches.
是的
I did.
但看你和迈克一样叨叨叨 我就没忍♥住
I can't help if you're as weak-jawed as Mike.
-怎么扯上我了 -哈维就会这么做
- Oh, taking shots at me now? - It's what Harvey would do.
她说得对 我会这么做
She's right. I would.
我也觉得他也会这么做
I feel that.
哈维 告诉我
Harvey, I've got to know.
你是怎么弄走法耶的
What did you do to get Faye to go?
什么叫我做了什么
What do you mean what did I do?
我是这座城市最棒的律师
I'm the best closer this city's ever seen.
我搞定了她
I closed.
认真的 哈维 告诉我
Seriously, Harvey, I've got to know.
我不想这么说 但是你学不会的 路易
And I hate to tell you this, Louis, but you never will.
哈维 拜托
Harvey, come on.
好吧 你真的想知道吗
Okay, you really want to know?
我给了她两个客户
I gave her Boardwalk and Park Place.
-该死 -哈维 别耍他了
- Oh, God damn it. - Harvey, leave him alone.
我想说两句
I want to say something.
我们之所以能把法耶弄走
Faye's gone because we all risked everything
是因为我们为彼此赌上了所有
for each other.
我们一直以来都是这样的
It's what we've always done.
我们这么做 只因为一个原因
And we do it for one reason:
我们爱着彼此
we love each other.
如果这点还不值得我们喝上一杯
And if that doesn't deserve drinks,
我不知道还有什么值得
I don't know what does.
同意
Amen to that.
第一轮我请
First round's on me.
我至少该请你们一轮酒
I owe you all at least that much.
好了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
格蕾琴
Gretchen?
告诉他们我不去了
Tell them to go on without me.
我还有事要做
There's something I need to take care of.
谢谢你能见我 斯坦
Thanks for meeting with me, Stan.
我知道很晚了 但我想和你谈谈婚礼的事
I know it's late, but it's about my wedding.
好的
Ah, I see.
是什么事
What is it?
我一直想问你一些事情
I've been wanting to ask you something
我一直不敢问 但我现在不害怕了
and I've been afraid, but I'm not anymore.
斯坦 我想请你主持我的婚礼
Stan, I want you to officiate my wedding.
首先 我很感动 路易
First of all, Louis, I am touched.
但是
But?
这是你第二次
This is the second time
让我打破我们之间的医患关系了
you've asked me to break the therapeutic relationship.
如果我这么做的话 就回不到从前了
If I am to do this, it won't be like before.
我不能再做你的心理医生了
I will no longer be your therapist.
我知道你会这么说
I knew you were gonna say that
那你为什么要问我 路易
Then why are you asking me, Louis?
因为我是不会改变主意的
Because you are not going to change my mind.
斯坦 我们为了我们律所的灵魂拼命战斗
Stan, we were in the fight of our lives for the soul of our firm.
那天 哈维对卡特里娜大发雷霆
And the other night, Harvey lost it at Katrina.
卡特里娜 我的门徒
Katrina, my protégé.
我没有冲他发火 崩溃 或是把事情弄得更糟
And instead of losing it back at him or freaking out and making it worse,
我让他冷静了下来
I calmed him down.
你让哈维冷静了下来
You calmed Harvey down?
斯坦 我不是说我不再需要治疗了
Stan, I'm not saying I won't need therapy again.
-天知道我是需要的 -是的
- Lord knows I will. - That's for sure.
我是说我可以找别人
I'm saying I can find someone else
因为我准备和你做朋友
because I'm ready to have you as a friend.
那...
Then...
我很荣幸主持你的婚礼
It would be my honor to perform your ceremony.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想想
You know, when you think about it,
作为我的朋友 某种程度上你还能做我的心理医生
as my friend, you can still sort of be my therapist.
路易 我和你说清楚
Louis, let me be perfectly clear.
我说的朋友 是那种
When I say friends, I mean friends as in,
"我需要帮着抬一下钢琴"的那种朋友
"I need help moving my piano."
去你的 斯坦
Whoa, back the fuck up, Stan.
我们两秒前才开始做朋友
We just started being friends two seconds ago.
找别人来帮忙抬你的破钢琴吧
Find someone else to move your goddamn piano.
你还要让我到拉瓜迪亚机场接你吗
Are you gonna ask me to pick you up at LaGuardia too?
喂你的猫 给你搓背
Feed your cat? Wash your back?
路易 你都有些什么朋友啊
Louis, exactly what kind of friends do you have?
最好的那种 而你是其中之一
The best kind, and you're one of them.
婚礼上见
See you at the wedding.
-路易 -哈维
- Louis. - Harvey!
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你和希拉的妹妹
The only two people in the wedding party
是婚礼上仅有的伴郎和伴娘
are you and Sheila's sister,
但是一整天了 你们俩我一个都找不到
and I haven't seen either one of you all day.
路易 放松 一切安好
Louis, relax. Everything's under control.
等一下
Wait a second.
你穿的这是晨礼服吗
Are you wearing a morning coat?
当然是晨礼服
Of course I'm wearing a morning coat.
说实话你没穿我挺失望的
Frankly, I'm disappointed you're not.
你又没告诉我
You didn't tell me to.
我以为是心照不宣的事情
Well, I thought it went without saying.
你这就是一件普通的燕尾服
This is just a regular tux.
你怎么不♥穿♥条开档皮裤来呢
You might as well be wearing assless chaps!
路易 你又不是英国王子
Louis, you're not the Prince of England.
的确 我只是一个后悔找了个蠢货来当伴郎的人
No, I'm just someone who regrets asking a complete slob to be his best man.
如果你真这么想的话 我现在就让位
Well, if you really feel that way, I can step down right now.
别闹了 你今天帅爆了
Don't be ridiculous, you look fantastic.
说实话 我跟你比可差远了
Truth be told, I don't look nearly as good as you.
-真的吗 -当然不是
- You really mean that? - Of course not.
你看起来像花生先生
You look like Mr. Peanut.
去你的 哈维 我马上就要结婚了
God damn it, Harvey, I'm about to get married.
我现在最不需要的就是你让我觉得自不如人
The last thing I need is for you to make me feel less than.
不如 不如谁
Less than? Less than what?
这是句成语 蠢货
It's an expression, asshole.
你真想跟我在这咬文嚼字吗
You're gonna make me feel shitty about that too?
-你成功了吗 -任务完成
- You make it happen? - Mission accomplished.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表