剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
我叫安德鲁·马利克
My name is Andrew Malik.
你去讨好卡梅隆·丹尼斯时
While you were kissing Cameron Dennis's ass,
我在把真正的罪犯送入监狱
I was putting the real criminals away.
你当时可能没记住我
You may not have remembered me then,
但你这次绝对会记住我
but you're sure as hell gonna remember me now.
肖恩·卡荷尔刚刚来找了我
I just got a visit from Sean Cahill.
他有办法把你弄出来
There's a way he can get you out.
条件是什么
What's the catch?
他需要你举报你的狱友
He needs you to inform on your cellmate.
我已经追查萨特三年了
I've been after Sutter for three years now.
这个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
This guy is one slippery son of a bitch.
你也动用了所有的关系
You pulled every string you have to make this happen.
你现在说要放弃
You're gonna pull out now?
是的 因为我不会让自己陷入
I am, 'cause I'm not gonna put myself
与你串通的境地
in position to collude with you.
你违背了我的明确指示进行了反诉
You filed a countersuit against my explicit instructions?
我不跟你商量是因为你肯定不听我的
I didn't ask you because you wouldn't have listened.
你设计坑我
You set me up.
我保证让这件事人尽皆知
I'm gonna make sure the world knows.
你可以告诉任何人任何事 威廉
You can tell the world anything you want, William,
但是你没有证据
but you got no proof.
总之 我劝你还是签字同意这笔交易
Either way, I suggest you sign this deal.
妈的 你之前还说你会尽你一切所能
Damn it, you said you were gonna defend him
帮他辩护
to the best of your ability.
那也是真的 但我当时也知道
And I meant it, but I also knew,
如果这和救出迈克有所冲突的话
if push came to shove,
我会选择救迈克
I'd do what I had to to get Mike out.
所以不如痛快承认我们同一战线
So let's just admit that we're in this together
完成这件事
and get this thing done.
王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
你才没有证据 因为我没做过
You got nothing on me because there's nothing to have.
唯一的问题是
The only question is,
在你多次越界行为中
which of the many times that you've crossed the line
我该对外揭露哪一次
am I planning on exposing to the world?
肖恩 你在这干什么
Sean, what are you doing here?
你不是说再也不想见到我了吗
I thought you said you never wanted to see me again.
相信我 哈维 要不是安德鲁·马利克
Believe me, Harvey, I wouldn't be here
刚刚逮捕了我 我也不会来找你
if Andrew Malik hadn't just had me arrested.
什么
What?
他声称我俩合谋
He's claiming we conspired
用威廉·萨特换迈克·罗斯
to swap Mike Ross for William Sutter.
我是来和你统一口径的
I'm here to get our stories straight.
你想跟我统一口径
You want our stories straight?
那从此刻起我就是你的代理律师了
I'm representing you as of right now.
代理我 你在说什么胡话
Representing me? What are you talking about?
你带着窃听器吗 肖恩
You wearing a wire, Sean?
你以为我是来设计你的吗
You think I'm here to entrap you?
别装的好像这不可能一样
Don't act like that's not possible.
你让我带着窃听器去搞定了查尔斯·傅滋曼
You had me wear a wire to nail Charles Forstman,
而如今你忽然无缘无故来找我
and now you're coming to me out of the blue,
指控我和你串通
accusing me of colluding with you.
你猜怎么着 哈维 你想搜我的身吗
You know what, Harvey? You want to pat me down?
随你的便 如果你是这么想我的话
Feel free if that's what you think of me.
我想的是 肖恩 你得接受我做你的律师
What I think, Sean, is you need to take me up on my offer.
那看上去会是什么样子
And how is that gonna look?
在我俩被控告串通时你来做我的代理律师
You repping me when we've been accused of colluding?
我才不管这看上去是什么样子
I don't give a shit what it looks like.
你雇用我 我们就什么都可以谈了
You hire me, we can talk about anything
而且谈话内容还不能被法庭采纳
and it's not admissible.
好吧 哈维 你做我的律师
All right, Harvey. You're my lawyer.
现在可以谈谈统一口径的事了
Now let's talk about the story.
伴侣日志 星历 2019年
Partner's log, stardate 2-0-1-9:
继续寻找宝宝的名字
The search for a baby name continues.
我们已经到L开头的了
We have arrived at the letter L,
希拉给我发了邮件
where Sheila has sent me an email
列出了她最喜欢的前三名
with her top three choices.
利维·利特
Levi Litt.
选得好 希拉
Great idea, Sheila.
要不干脆叫"犹伊·犹斯坦"吧
Was "Jewwy Jewstein" taken?
莱纳斯·利特 也被称为"处♥男♥莱纳斯
Linus Litt, otherwise known as "Linus Vaginus,
一个死时依旧是处♥男♥的孩子"
the kid who died a virgin."
埃斯特
Esther.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我知道很晚了 路易 但我想和你谈谈
I know it's late, Louis, but I was hoping we could talk.
没问题
Of course.
是关于你让我帮忙看一眼的那起并购吗
Is this about the merger you wanted me to take a look at?
-没错 -你猜怎么着
- It is. - Oh, well, guess what?
我看了
I did.
这笔交易稳得很
And the deal is as solid as a rock.
所以我的董事会没有理由拒绝它吗
So there's no reason for my board to turn it down?
对 没有理由
No. Not a one.
操
Shit.
埃斯特 出什么事了
Esther, what's going on?
路易 我要告诉你一件事
Louis, I'm gonna tell you something.
你得向我保证你不会告诉任何人
You have to promise me you're not gonna tell anyone
也不会因为这件事而失去理智
and you're not gonna lose your head over it.
埃斯特 我不明白你在说什么
Esther, I don't understand.
15年前 保罗·里士满侵犯了我
15 years ago, Paul Richmond assaulted me.
什么
What?
但你一直说他是你的导师啊
But you always said he was your mentor.
那晚他不再是我的导师了 路易
He stopped being my mentor that night, Louis.
我们当时正在迈阿密开会
We were at a conference in Miami.
他把我喊到了他的房♥间
He asked me to his room.
接下来我就发现他在对我上下其手
The next thing I knew, his hands were all over me.
当我推开他 让他住手的时候
And when I pushed him away and told him to stop,
他生气了 说我一直在误导他
he got angry, said I'd been leading him on.
他开始强压在我身上
He started forcing himself on me.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
我用最快的速度逃走了
I ran out there as fast as I could,
跑进我的房♥间吐了
went to my room, and threw up.
我不能让他待在我的公♥司♥里 路易
I can't have him in my company, Louis.
对 绝对不能
No, you can't.
所以你现在就得去找董事会
Which is why you're going to go to the board right now
告诉他们那个王八蛋干了什么
and tell them what that motherfucker did.
不 我不能说
No. I am not doing that.
为什么不
Why not?
因为这是15年前的事了
Because it happened 15 years ago.
以防你没有意识到
And in case you haven't noticed,
站出来揭发的女性都会遭受百般折磨
women who come forward get put through a meat grinder.
我知道 埃斯特 但是...
I know that, Esther, but--
路易 我刚刚和你说了实情
Louis, I just told you what happened
但你听完后的第一反应是
and the first words out of your mouth were,
"但他是你的导师啊"
"But he was your mentor."
你是我哥哥都会这么说
You're my brother, and you said that.
你觉得别人会怎么说
What do you think everyone else will say?
我就是不能放过他
Well, I just can't let him get away with it!
路易 我知道你想把他的头给拧下来
Louis, I know you want to rip his head off,
但我需要你做的是 让这场交易泡汤
but what I need from you is to make this deal go away.
等等 让我先说 很抱歉我让你久等了
Before you say anything, I'm sorry that I took so long.
怎么回事 你是自己去挑葡萄酒了吗
What happened? Did you pick the grapes yourself?
第一家店没有我要的那种
The first place didn't have the bottle I wanted.
罗纳河谷1985年的酒
Ooh, '85 C?tes du Rh?ne.
这酒很不错嘛
This is an outstanding bottle of wine.
但是也不会让你花这么长时间
There's also no way it's the reason you took so long.
唐娜 你想说什么
Donna, what are you getting at?
哈维 你喜欢的是威士忌
You care about whiskey, Harvey.
你根本就不在意葡萄酒
You don't give a shit about wine,
这就说明你被什么事耽搁了
which means that something stopped you.
而你选择瞒着我 那这事肯定很严重
And if you're hiding it from me, it must be serious.
好吧
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表