剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
如果你们想让我走
If you want me gone,
说服我你们能够行得正坐得端
convince me you people can be trusted to fly right.
如果我们不照做呢
And if we don't?
如果你们继续越线
If you continue to cross lines,
那你们会被开除
then you'll be fired.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我只是制♥造♥了证据
All I did was produce a piece of evidence
证明了我们知道他真做了的事
that proves exactly what we know he did.
那不叫制♥造♥ 那叫伪造
You didn't produce it. You fabricated it,
就因为你无法忍♥受别人赢过你
because you can't stand someone getting the better of you.
她绝不会停手
She is never gonna stop coming.
赞恩的名字 路易的职位 萨曼莎的工作
Zane's name, Louis' title, Samantha's job.
你怎么能这样背叛哈维
How could you betray Harvey like that?
-我没有背叛任何人 -胡扯
- I didn't betray anyone. - Bullshit.
你打着道德的幌子
You hide behind morality
事实却是你容不下哈维
when the truth is, you just can't stand Harvey.
他不会改变 也因此 他成了这家律所的毒瘤
He won't change, and he's a cancer to this firm.
从我小时候开始 我母亲就在出轨
My mom cheated on my dad for most of my life.
我一直知道 却没告诉我父亲
I knew it, and I kept it a secret from him.
记得我们赢得少年棒球联盟冠军那次吗
Remember the time we won the Little League championship?
我下场后 应该是你跟爸一起等着我
I walked off the field, and it was supposed to be you and Dad
但他不在
He wasn't there.
我当时恨死你了 因为你说过爸会来的
I was so mad at you for telling me he'd be there.
很抱歉我花了这么长时间才原谅你
I'm sorry it took me so long to forgive you.
哈维 我要告诉你一件事
Harvey, I need to tell you something.
怎么了 唐娜
What is it, Donna?
你妈妈心脏病发作了
Your mother had a heart attack.
她去世了
She's gone.
你能行的 哈维
You got this, Harvey!
-能给我签个名吗 -爸爸呢
- Can I get your autograph? - Where's Dad?
宝贝 他很想来的
Oh, sweetheart. He wanted to be here.
你说过他会来的
You said he would be here.
哈维 昨晚他的工作延期了
Harvey, his gig got extended last night
我比赛前不想告诉你
and I didn't want to tell you before the game.
所以你就撒谎 在明知道他来不了的情况下
So you lied and pretended he was gonna be here
还假装他会来
when you knew he wasn't?
-哈维 别闹了 -那是我这辈子
- Harvey, stop. - That was the most important
最重要的一场比赛 而他却不在
game of my life, and he wasn't here.
这件事他也不好受
And he feels horrible about it,
但你♥爸♥是在为了我们拼命工作
but your dad is working his butt off for us.
那又怎样
So what?
那场比赛是我打得最好的一场
I just played the best I ever have,
但每次我抬头一看
and every time I looked up,
却只能看到你
the only person I could see was you.
你怎么能那样对我
How could you do that to me?
我...我已经尽力了 哈维
I'm...I'm doing the best I can, Harvey.
-人无完人 -是嘛 我今天就很完美
- None of us are perfect. - Yeah, well, I was today.
就因为你 如今这一切全毁了
Now it's all ruined because of you!
我一直很喜欢棒球
I always loved baseball.
这是受我爸影响
I got it from my dad.
他教会了我一切 如何投球 击球
He taught me everything: how to pitch, how to hit.
在击球场内待一小时
An hour in the batting cage
是我最爱的午后消遣
was my favorite way of spending an afternoon.
这也是为什么 直到最近
Which is why, until recently,
每当我想到棒球
whenever I thought about baseball,
我总是会想到他
I always thought of him.
但事实上...
But the truth is...
每次带我去训练的人是我妈妈
it was my mom that took me to every practice,
为我每场比赛欢呼的人也是她
cheered me on every game.
她一秒都不曾错过
Never missed a second.
她一直都陪在我身边
She was always there,
即便是我以为她不在的时候
even when I thought she wasn't.
很长时间以来我都没有意识到这点
I didn't know that for a long time.
但如今我知道了
But now I do.
她曾经告诉过我 人无完人
She used to tell me that none of us were perfect,
我们都会犯错
that we all made mistakes.
但她一直都尽善尽美
But she always owned hers.
她教我们明辨是非
she taught us about right and wrong
教我们原谅
and forgiveness.
我有许许多多的话想对你说
I just have so many things I wish I could say to you...
一些我早就该对你说的话
Things I should have said a long time ago.
很抱歉我花了这么长时间才说出口
I am so sorry it took me so long.
我会想你的 我永远爱你
I'll miss you, and I'll always love you.
主啊 让我传播您的和平
Lord, make me a channel of thy peace,
哪里有仇恨 我将带去爱意
that where there is hatred, I may bring love,
哪里有过错 我将带去原谅
where there is wrong, forgiveness.
悼词很美 哈维
It was a beautiful eulogy, Harvey.
她会喜欢的
She would have loved it.
-迈克 谢谢你来 -没事
- Mike, thanks for coming. - Yeah, of course.
听着 哈维...
Listen, Harvey, uh...
我上次在这里说的那些话...
about what I said the last time I was here--
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你出现在这里就已经说明一切了
You being here now says everything.
哈维 我觉得马库斯需要你
Harvey, I think Marcus needs you.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 和我实话实话 唐娜
All right, give it to me straight, Donna.
他到底怎么样了
How's he really doing?
说实话 这件事发生的太不是时候了
To tell you the truth, this couldn't have come at a worse time.
是因为法耶那件事吗
You mean because of the Faye thing?
我是指他的家庭遭受了重创
I mean his family has been shattered,
而与此同时
and at the same time,
这个女人一直在拆散他的另一个家庭
this woman has been dismantling his other family.
而且 迈克 她是绝对不会停手的
And, Mike, she's never gonna stop.
让我猜猜 你有办法扭转局面
Don't tell me--you have an idea of how to fix that.
确实有
I do.
在那个案子中发生的事
You've obviously forgiven Harvey
你显然已经原谅哈维了
for what happened on that case.
但问题是
But the question is,
你能原谅所有人吗
can you forgive everyone?
现在只剩咱俩了
It's just us now.
我知道这一天总会来的 但...
I knew it had to come sometime, but,
我真的没做好准备
I just wasn't ready.
我知道 我们之前还在做计划
I know. We were making plans.
在聊让她见见唐娜
Talking about her coming to meet Donna.
她会爱死她的 哈维
She would have loved her, Harvey.
我叫你进来不止是为了和你喝啤酒的
Hey, I didn't just call you in here to have a beer.
我...在妈妈的书桌上发现了这个
I, found this on Mom's desk.
我猜她之前还没来得及把它寄出去
I guess she never got around to mailing it before.
这是什么
What is it?
不知道 我没看
I don't know. I didn't look.
我说 要不你在这儿待几天
Say, why don't you stick around for a few days?
谢谢了 马库斯 我还是回去吧
I appreciate that, Marcus. I think I got to get home.
我理解
I get it.
我爱你 马库斯
I love you, Marcus.
我从没见过哈维那个样子
I've never seen Harvey like that.
情况是很糟糕 不过
It was terrible circumstances, but all the same,
也很感人
it was touching.
可能吧 但对于我
Maybe, but for me,
我永远不想看到英雄落难
I don't ever want to see Superman laid low.
-路易 -迈克
- Louis. - Mike.
-很高兴见到你 -见到你很高兴
- Hey, good to see you. - It's great to see you.
介意让我和萨曼莎说点事吗
Listen, you mind giving Samantha and I a minute?
-当然不介意 -谢谢
- No, of course not. - Thanks.
我听说你丢了工作
I heard you lost your job.
萨曼莎 我从没想让这种事发生
Samantha, I never wanted that to happen,
很遗憾它还是发生了
and I'm sorry that it did.
好吧
Yeah, well,
早知道会这样
if I had known then what I know now,
我当初就不会那样做了
I would have done things differently.
当然 这也没有影响
Of course, that doesn't change the fact
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表