剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我再雇个助理也行
I could always use another associate.
你逗我的吧
You got to be kidding me.
好吧好吧 你真会讨价还价
Okay, okay. You drive a hard bargain.
初级合伙人 我不会再让步了
Junior partner. It's the best I can do.
我有无数个理由来拒绝你
There are a million reasons why that's never gonna happen.
最重要的是 我就没喜欢过你
Not the least of which, I never really liked you.
我们终于有件事能达成一致了
Mm, finally. We're on the same page.
说真的 迈克 我很高兴你能找我出来
Seriously, Mike, I'm glad you called.
也很感激你来陪我
I appreciate you being here for me.
不光今晚 我是说所有这些事
Not just tonight, with all of this.
你也为我做过这些事
Hey, you did it for me.
很晚了
Well, it's late.
明天我们都需要拿出最好状态
We both need to be at our best tomorrow.
-这是什么 -传票
- What's this? - A subpoena.
-我们要传唤你出庭 -什么
- We're calling you to the stand. - What?
-听着 我很抱歉 -你抱歉
- Look, I'm sorry. - You're sorry?
我们出来是作为朋友
We're supposed to be here as friends,
结果一晚上你兜里都揣着张传票
and this whole time, you've been sitting on a subpoena?
我也不想这样
I don't like having to do this either.
那你为什么要这么做
Well, then why the hell are you doing any of it?
我们本来拟好了计划的 但是出了变故
We had a plan. Something changed.
-我想知道 -我不能说
- I want to know what it is. - We can't talk about it.
该死的 哈维
God damn it, Harvey,
你从什么时候开始这么不信任我了
when the hell did you stop trusting me?
好吧 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
停战一下是挺好 但是结束了
This was a nice break, but it is over.
?Deep inside me, I'm fading to black, I'm fading?
明天庭上见
I'll see you in court.
?Took an oath by the blood of my hand, won't break it?
?I can taste it, the end is upon us, I swear?
?Gonna make it?
?I'm gonna make it?
?Natural?
?A beating heart of stone?
?You gotta be so cold?
?To make it in this world?
?Yeah, you're a natural?
?Living your life cutthroat?
?You gotta be so cold?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表