剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
故事的重点是 工作上我们是对手
Well, the point of that story was, we were rivals at work.
但不管怎么斗
But no matter how much we fought,
最终
at the end of the day,
我们不会让它干涉友谊
we didn't let it get in the way of our friendship.
迈克 我不是说你不该生气
Mike, I'm not saying you can't be furious.
我只是说 不要让这事结束你和哈维的友谊
I'm just saying, don't let this be the end of you and Harvey.
我还要赶飞机 路易
I got a plane to catch, Louis.
一路顺风 迈克
Safe travels, Mike.
路易 等等
Louis, wait.
我一直没时间把这个送回来
I never got a chance to bring this by.
我本来打算回去寄过来
I was gonna mail it when I got back,
既然你来了
but since you're here...
你刚刚被吐奶了
天哪
Oh, my God.
我给了布莱恩一个一模一样的
I gave one just like this to Brian.
我有一堆 我都送人了
I had a bunch of these I gave away.
最后一件怎么都找不到
I just couldn't find the last one.
是瑞秋拿走了
Rachel took it.
她是留着给你的
She was saving it for you.
我本来想做一件写着"未来哈佛毕业生"的
I wanted to get one that said, "Future Harvard Grad."
因为我从来没上过哈佛
You know, 'cause I never actually went to Harvard.
这件很完美
This one's perfect.
跟瑞秋说谢谢 迈克
Tell Rachel I said thank you, Mike.
会的
I will.
法耶 有什么事可以等明天
Faye, if this could wait until tomorrow,
我今天很累
I've had a long day.
我相信 因为你和哈维
I'm sure you did, considering the impressive win
为客户赢下来的案子
you and Harvey got on behalf of your client.
谢谢 但我说了 我今天很累
Thank you, but like I said, I've had a long day--
重要的是 虽然赢了
Here's the thing-- despite that win,
但之前我路过 却看起来
I was walking by earlier, and it appeared
你和哈维好像在吵架
as if you and Harvey were at each others' throats.
哈维和我经常吵架
Harvey and I fight about a lot of things.
所以呢
So what?
所以我觉得是哈维太想打败自己的徒弟了
So I think Harvey wanted to beat his former protege so badly
所以他做了违规操作
that he did something he shouldn't have.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我们就快输了 却突然莫名其妙
We were about to lose, and out of nowhere
出现了证据赢了案子
evidence shows up that saves the day.
我认为是他捏造了证据
I think he created that evidence,
你很生气
you got upset about it,
如果你还要继续替他打掩护
and if you don't stop covering for him,
我就不会内部处理了
instead of handling it in-house,
我会直接把他交给律师协会
I'll hand him over to the Bar.
哈维什么都没做
Harvey didn't do anything,
我只说这么多
and that is all I'm going to say.
-那就是你干的 -我没说
- Then it was you. - I didn't say that.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
我提醒过你 我不会允许不道德行为存在
I warned you, I will not tolerate unethical behavior.
你没有证据证明是我♥干♥的
You have no proof I did anything.
我不在乎 因为我知道你就是干了
I don't care, because I know you did it.
-收拾东西吧 -我才不会收拾东西
- Now, pack up your things. - I'm not packing anything.
那我替你收拾
Then I'll have them packed for you,
因为即刻起...
because as of this second...
你被解雇了
you're fired.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表