剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那我们还谈什么恋爱
then what the hell are we doing?
等一下
Whoa, hold a second.
"我们还谈什么恋爱"
"What are we doing?"
你是说你想分手吗
Are you saying you want to end this?
不 哈维 我是说我希望我交往的对象可以
No, Harvey, I am saying that I want a relationship with someone who,
在一定程度上和我的父亲关系融洽
at some point, will get along with my father.
唐娜 他说了 他为你高兴
Donna, he said he was happy for you.
就算我和他关系不好 也没什么大不了的
It's not the biggest deal in the world if we don't get along.
你是说 你大半辈子都没法和你妈好好相处
You mean like the way you didn't get along with your mother
也没什么大不了的是吗
for most of your life?
那个和这事不同
That has nothing to do with this.
没关系吗
Doesn't it?
你和你妈妈说过我们俩的事吗
Have you even told your mother about us?
唐娜...
Donna...
看来是没有了
Well, I will take that as a no.
我没告诉她是因为我没想到这事
I didn't tell her because I didn't think to.
而你没想到这事
And you didn't think to
是因为你妈一直以来都不是你日常生活的一部分
because your mother hasn't been a regular part of your life.
可我爸是我生活的一部分
But my father's been a regular part of mine,
我不该就因为你是我男朋友
and I shouldn't have to give up something that's important to me
而放弃对我很重要的东西
just because I'm in a relationship with you.
唐娜 有什么别的事吗
Donna, is-- is there something else going on?
我爸的事还不够吗 哈维
Isn't my father enough, Harvey?
他说你不会把我放在第一位
He said that you wouldn't put me first.
把我放在第一位 就意味着要和他搞好关系
Well, putting me first would mean fixing your relationship with him.
所以...
So...
如果你找不到办法解决这个问题
if you can't figure out a way to do that,
也许他说的是对的
then maybe he's right.
她在这呢 这不是我的黑天鹅吗
There she is. There's my black swan.
路易 这是女卫生间
Louis, this is the women's room.
你觉得我为什么来这
Why do you think I'm in here?
我不知道...
I don't--
你在给法耶写行为准则吗
Are you writing a code of conduct for Faye?
对 你怎么知道
Yes. How did you know that?
因为我在她桌上看到了这份有你署名的草稿
Because I found this draft on her desk with your name on it.
你翻她的东西了
You went through her things?
没有 我过去问她什么时候才能让格蕾琴回来
No, I went in there to ask when I could have Gretchen back,
可现在我不用去问了
but now I don't have to ask
因为你会帮我把她调回来
because you're gonna get her back for me.
"只有冠名合伙人有权进行人员的重新分配"
"Personnel reassignments are the sole purview of the name partners."
路易 那不是行为准则
Louis, that isn't a code of conduct.
那属于规章制度
That belongs in the bylaws.
我不管它属于哪个
Doesn't matter where it goes.
你把它放进去
You put it in there,
格蕾琴就能回来
I get Gretchen back.
路易 我不喜欢这样偷偷摸摸的
Louis, I don't feel good about sneaking something in like this.
卡特里娜 求你了
Katrina, please.
这个女人把我的一切都拿走了
This woman has taken everything from me.
我需要这个 我需要你
I need this, and I need you.
好吧 路易
Okay, Louis.
我尽力
I'll see what I can do.
哈维 真是个惊喜
Harvey. What a pleasant surprise.
妈
Hey, Mom.
你记得我告诉你
Do you remember when I told you
有一个非常特别的人
about a very special person
是她让我们俩和解的
who was responsible for us reconciling?
我记得 我也记得
I do. I also remember
我错以为
putting my foot in my mouth
那个人是宝拉
when I thought that person was Paula.
她叫唐娜
Well, her name is Donna.
我们一直在约会
We've been seeing each other,
我还没告诉她 但是...
and I haven't exactly told her yet, but...
她是我今生最爱
She's the one.
哈维 太棒了
Harvey, that's fantastic.
我已经支持你和唐娜在一起好多年了
I have been rooting for you and Donna to get together for years.
什么
What?
你怎么知道她是谁
How do you even know who she is?
因为你弟弟
Because you have a brother
和我一样是她的忠实粉丝
who's as big a fan of hers as I am.
我为你高兴 哈维
I am so happy for you, Harvey.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
为什么我感觉你还要说些什么
Why do I get the sense there's something else?
没什么 只是她父亲和我有些过节
Nothing. It's just, her father and I have some history,
他不是很喜欢我
and he's not exactly crazy about me.
我不知道该怎么办
I'm not sure what to do about it.
哈维 你可能会惹怒某些人
Harvey, you may rub some people the wrong way,
但你是个大度的人
but you have a generous heart.
去找他
Go to him.
表达下诚意
Make some kind of gesture.
我相信会成功的
I'm sure it'll work out.
如果没成功呢
And what if it doesn't?
那你让他给我打电♥话♥
Then you have him call me.
我会告诉他我公正的意见
I'll tell him my unbiased opinion
我会告诉他我儿子是个多么了不起的人
about what an amazing man my son is.
你看起来今天过得不太顺
You look like you had a rough day.
是啊
I did.
那过来我这
Then come here.
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
你是个大姑娘了 你做到了
Oh, you're such a big girl. You got it.
我的天
Holy shit.
她做到了
She did it.
她会走路了
She walked.
她不只是会走路了
Uh-uh, she didn't just walk.
她溜达呢
She sauntered.
再看一遍
Look at that again.
亚历克斯 怎么了
Alex, what's going on?
几周前 我参观了马斯特森公♥司♥的一个工地
A few weeks ago, I visited one of Masterson's sites
一个警卫塞给我一张纸条
and a guard slipped me a note.
上面写着一个囚犯因脚手架断裂而死亡
It said an inmate died when a scaffolding broke and
但监狱那边一直在掩盖这件事
the prison has been covering it up.
天呐
My God.
我开始调查这件事
I started looking into it.
今天当我打电♥话♥给警卫家里时
Then, today, when I tried to call the guard at home,
他的妻子说他被一个囚犯杀死了
his wife said he had been killed by an inmate.
你是说这两件事有关系
So are you saying they're connected?
因为隐瞒意外死亡是一回事
'Cause it's one thing to hide an accidental death,
但谋杀一名警卫完全是另一回事
but it's a whole other thing to orchestrate the murder of a guard.
我知道
I know.
但不管怎样 我都会追查到底
But either way, I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
你是个好人 亚历克斯·威廉姆斯
You are a good man, Alex Williams.
把刚才那个视频发我邮箱里 好吗
But, hey, email that video, will you?
已经发了
Already did.
你饿了吗
Hey, you hungry?
我在办公室吃过了
I ate at the office.
想确保孩子们
Wanted to make sure the girls
在我回家之前睡着了
were asleep before I got home.
你说这话是什么意思
Well, I don't like the sound of that.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你记得我在布莱顿·古尔德的时候吗
Do you remember when i was at Bratton Gould
我发现警卫被杀了
and I found out that guard had been killed?
当然记得
Yeah, of course.
我并没有告诉你故事的全部
Well, I didn't tell you the whole story.
他们为了牟利延长囚犯的刑期 而且…
They were extending prisoner sentences for profit, and...
他们杀了那个警卫以掩盖真♥相♥
they killed that guard to cover it up.
什么
What?
等等 但你告诉我
Wait, but you told me--
我知道我告诉你什么
I know what I told you,
罗莎莉
Rosalie.
我撒谎了...
I lied...
因为当我去找汤米·布莱顿的时候
because when I went to Tommy Bratton,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表