剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
because Harvey may be the best closer in the city...
那我就是除此以外最棒的律师
but I'm the best everything else.
-他是怎么回应的 -他说他会签的
- What did he say to that? - He said he'd sign.
那真不错
That's pretty good.
我意识到了成为哈维的感觉很棒 但
I just had to realize that it's great being Harvey, but...
我还是喜欢做自己
I'd rather be me.
-你到家了 -是的
- You're home. - I am.
很好
Good.
-我有份礼物给你 -等一下
- I got you a present. - Wait a second.
不应该是我带礼物给你吗
Aren't I the one that's supposed to bring you something?
-你带了吗 -没有
- Did you? - No.
继续说
Carry on.
没关系
It's okay.
我的礼物既是给你也是给我自己准备的
What I got us is as much for me as it is for you
你脸上的表情就是我的礼物
because I get to see the look on your face.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你怎么办到的
How?
简单地说亚历克斯联♥系♥了一位伪造者
Let's just say Alex found a forger.
技艺太精湛了 这幅画太完美了
The forger is perfect. I mean, this is perfect.
你太完美了
You're perfect.
我比完美还要棒
I'm better than perfect...
因为我送给你的不是赝品 哈维
because I didn't give you the forgery, Harvey.
赝品现在正挂在艾略特·斯坦普尔的办公室里
It's hanging in Elliott Stemple's office as we speak.
-你在开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - Nope.
我偷天换日了一下
I "Thomas Crown Affair"-ed that shit.
我到底换了没
Or did I?
说真的 唐娜 这幅是真画吗
Seriously, Donna, is this it?
真的 还是假的
Yes. Or is it?
别闹了
Stop it.
我爱你 哈维
I love you, Harvey.
你是真男人
You're the real thing.
像这幅画一样真
And so is this.
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么 我得打个电♥话♥
Nothing. I just need to call.
我知道你要打给谁 我去卧室等你
I know who you need to call. I'll be in the bedroom.
你好
Hello?
妈 是我
Mom, it's me.
怎么了 这么晚了 你没事吧
What's going on? It's late. Are you okay?
我没事 就是想你了
Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about you.
你还记得我们赢得少年棒球联盟冠军那次吗
Do you remember the time we won the Little League championship?
当然记得
Of course I do.
你上场了五局 担任游击手
You pitched five innings, played shortstop,
击出了两记二垒安打
and hit two doubles.
当妈的永远记得这些事
A mother remembers these things.
那你一定还记得我下场后
Then I'm sure you'll remember I walked off the field,
应该是你跟爸一起等着我 但
and it was supposed to be you and Dad, and...
他不在
He wasn't there.
我当时恨死你了 因为你说过爸会来的
I was so mad at you for telling me he'd be there.
但你除了为他解释以外 别的什么都没说
You didn't say a thing except to defend him.
你知道吗 我从没想过
You know, it never occurred to me
其实是爸爸自己的过错
that it was actually his fault.
人无完人 哈维 我们都有缺点
He wasn't perfect, Harvey, and neither was I.
但我从未记恨过爸爸
But I never held a grudge against him.
很抱歉我花了这么长时间才原谅你
I'm sorry it took me so long to forgive you.
我让怨恨蒙蔽了美好的回忆
I let it cover up any good memories,
也阻止我们再制♥造♥新的回忆
and then I wouldn't let us make any new ones.
没关系的 你是我儿子 哈维
It's okay. You're my son, Harvey.
我一直都爱着你
I never stopped loving you.
我爱你 妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你 哈维
I love you, too, Harvey.
你还在听吗 还想聊一会吗
You still there? Want to keep talking?
我们一起静静地坐一会好吗
What do you say we just sit together for a while?
那最好不过了
That'd be nice.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表