剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You have no proof we've ever done anything.
我有经验
I have experience.
无风不起浪
And when there's this much smoke, there's always fire.
所以如果你们想让我走
So if you want me gone,
只有一个办法
there's only one way to make that happen:
说服我你们能够行得正坐得端
convince me you people can be trusted to fly right.
如果我们不照做呢
And if we don't?
你是指你们继续越线的后果吗
You mean if you continue to cross lines?
那你们会被开除
Then you'll be fired.
你无权那样做
You don't have the authority to do that.
不 我有权
Yes, I do.
我同样还有权批准新案子 分配资源
As I have the authority to approve new cases, allocate resources,
以及做任何我觉得适当的事
and just about anything else I see fit.
而第一个议程
And the first order of business
就是做那件你们本该做的事
is doing what you all should have:
把罗伯特·赞恩的名字从墙上摘下来
taking Robert Zane's name off that wall.
不 不可能
No. That is not happening.
如果你觉得你在这件事上有发言权
If you think you have a say in the matter,
那你就还没明白状况
you haven't grasped the situation.
如果你敢碰那个名字
If you so much as reach for that name,
那你就还没意识到我一定会找出你的黑料
you haven't grasped that I will find something on you.
你的这种心态完美地说明了我为何在这里
And that mentality perfectly underlines why I am here.
把那个名字留在墙上会传达出错误的信息
And leaving that name up sends the wrong message.
它只会传达出一条消息
It sends the message
我们不会弃朋友不顾
that we don't throw our friends to the wolves.
如果你们想为你们的朋友办一场退休派对
You want to throw your friend a retirement party
或者帮他开一个租船公♥司♥
or help him launch a charter boat company
以显示你们的支持 随你们的便
to show your support, be my guest.
但今天必须把那个名字从墙上摘下来
But that name comes down today.
简直不敢相信
I don't believe this.
你就打算让她为所欲为吗
You're just gonna let her do this?
萨曼莎 这不是我们能决定的
Samantha, it's not our decision.
我是走是留 我倒可以决定
Well, whether I stay here or not is.
所以你可以滚蛋了
So you can go to hell.
幸运的是 我对类似的反应习以为常了
Fortunately, I'm used to reactions like that.
所以正如路易签字同意这事时我对他说的
So as I said to Louis when he signed off on this,
我建议你们开始习惯照我的方式办事
I suggest you start getting used to doing things my way,
因为这里可不是蛮荒的西部
because this isn't the Wild West.
你们为所欲为的日子已经结束了
And your days of operating however the hell you want are over.
诉讼双雄 第九季 第二集
别费口舌了 哈维 我要走了
Don't bother, Harvey. I'm outta here.
这地方不适合我
This place is not for me.
萨曼莎 你不能辞职 我们需要你
Samantha, you can't quit. We need you.
但她不需要我
Well, she doesn't need me,
而她才是做决定的人
and she's the one calling the shots.
而且如果你以为就因为你给了我个客户
And if you think just because you gave me a client
我就会留下的话...
I'm going to stay here--
萨曼莎 不管你喜不喜欢
Samantha, like it or not,
事实是全世界都觉得罗伯特有罪
the world thinks Robert is dirty.
大家还会觉得有其师必有其徒
People also think that the apple doesn't fall far from tree.
所以如果你离开的话
So if you leave,
不会让人觉得这是在抗♥议♥
it's not gonna look like a protest.
只会让人觉得他们的猜测是对的
It'll look like what they all think is true.
我只是没办法屈服于她 哈维
I just don't have it in me to roll over to her, Harvey.
我不是让你屈服
I'm not asking you to roll over.
我是让你等这件事平息
I'm asking you to wait this thing out.
因为只要她一走
Because the second she leaves,
我们就立刻把他的名字挂回墙上
we're gonna put his name right back on that wall.
那她有权批准或拒绝我们所有新案子这点怎么说
And what about the fact she gets approval over all new cases?
因为我今早见了一位老朋友
Because I met with an old friend this morning.
他付不起我们的费用 但我一定要帮他
He can't afford us, and there is no way I'm not helping him.
那在我看来 你是昨晚和他见的面
Then as far as I'm concerned, you met with him last night,
这意味着这不是个新案子
which means it's not a new case.
如果她对此有意见 她可以来找我
She has a problem with that, she can take it up with me.
-路易 我们得谈谈 -怎么了
- Louis, we need to talk. - What is it?
你没说过这整件事是你签字同意的
You didn't mention that you signed off on this whole thing.
签不签有什么区别呢 我别无选择
What difference does it make? I didn't have a choice.
不 你有的 你本来可以利用她
Yes, you did. You could've used her
来说服哈维把那个名字取下来
to convince Harvey to take that name down.
多亏了你 这件事无论如何都会发生了
Which, thanks to you, is happening anyway.
这事怪我吗
Thanks to me?
不怪你怪谁
I don't see anybody else in this room.
昨晚你不在场 亚历克斯
You weren't there last night, Alex.
如果我不同意 他们当场就要
If I had refused, they would've suspended everybody's license
把所有人的执照吊销半年
for six months right then and there.
你到底是要没完没了地内斗
So do you want to keep fighting with each other,
还是想开始去和她斗
or do you want to start fighting her?
没必要和她斗
There is no fighting her.
格蕾琴 这事跟你没关系
Gretchen, please, this doesn't involve you.
也许应该有
Well, maybe it should.
因为我是唯一认识法耶·理查德森的人
Since I'm the only one who knows Faye Richardson.
-你认识她吗 -几年前在她的律所工作过
- You know her? - Worked in her firm years ago.
在她当上律师协会的恶人之前
Back before she became the Bar's special asshole.
据说当她是经营合伙人时
Word was when she was managing partner,
她发现她丈夫违了什么规
she found out her husband crossed some kind of line.
她把他从合伙人中除了名 还把他给解雇了
She stripped his name off the wall and fired him.
妈的
Damn.
一个连自己丈夫都不放过的女人
A woman who could do that to her own husband
根本不会在乎我们对她的所作所为
isn't going to care what we do to her.
但她会在乎律师协会的所作所为
But she'll care what the Bar does.
你有招了
You got something?
可能吧
I might.
这个女人要在这待多久
And just how long is this woman going to be here?
按她说的 她觉得有必要待多久就多久
Well, according to her, as long as she deems it necessary.
怎么了 卡特里娜
What is it, Katrina?
这就是为什么
This is exactly why
我要让亚历克斯把罗伯特的名字拿掉
I went to Alex to take Robert's name down.
这样的事早晚会发生的
Something like this was bound to happen.
我能理解你的想法
Well, I can understand how you feel that way,
可当时 感觉支持罗伯特才是对的
but at the time, standing by Robert felt like the right thing to do.
-我打扰到你们了吗 -我正好要走
- Am I interrupting? - I was actually heading out.
-卡特里娜·班尼特 -法耶·理查德森
- Katrina Bennett. - Faye Richardson.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
理查德森女士 你有什么事吗
Ms. Richardson. Is there something you need?
叫我法耶就好
Please, call me Faye.
虽说我来这做特别主事
I may be here as a special master,
但这并不意味着我们不能直呼对方的名字
but it doesn't mean we can't be on a first name basis.
有什么事情需要我做的吗 法耶
Well, is there something that I can do for you, Faye?
我理解作为首席运营官
I understand as COO
你负责处理行政协调工作
you handle administrative coordination?
对
That's right.
你是要找个秘书还是...
Are you looking to get a secretary, or--
我要安排个时间与托马斯·凯斯勒做个解约谈话
I'm looking to schedule an exit interview with Thomas Kessler.
你为什么要和凯斯勒先生谈呢
And why would you want to meet with Mr. Kessler?
因为当律所把凯斯勒先生的利益
Because this firm's troubles started when it put
置于另一位客户的利益之上时 问题就出现了
Mr. Kessler's interests above another client's.
我不懂为什么值得律所这么做的一个客户
I don't understand why someone they did that for
会突然要解约
would suddenly leave.
而你认为他解约的原因
And you think his reasons
可能会揭示出潜在的什么问题
might indicate an underlying problem?
你觉得律所有潜在的问题吗
Do you think there's an underlying problem?
我感觉你真正想问的是
I get the feeling you're really asking
如果有这种问题的话 我是否会告诉你
whether I'd tell you if I thought there was.
如果确实是这样呢
And what if I were?
法耶 如果你对我有所了解 你会知道
Faye, if you know anything about me, you'd know that
我擅长解决问题 而不是掩盖问题
I have a reputation for solving problems, not hiding them.
所以我已经给凯斯勒先生发了解约调查问卷
Which is why I already sent Mr. Kessler our exit survey,
等我收到他的回复时 会转给你的
so when I get his responses, I will forward them to you.
好的
Oh, please do.
与此同时 请你把我和他见面的时间定下来
In the meantime, I'd appreciate you setting up that interview.
-我刚刚解释过了... -我知道
- I just explained-- - I know.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表