剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
then accept I need you to do this.
如果我不接受呢
And if I don't?
你要像对路易那样降我的职吗
Are you gonna demote me like you did to Louis?
路易利用自己的职位
Louis used his position
参与谋划了违法行为
to coerce borderline illegal behavior.
我只让你处理一些文件
I'm asking you to manage some files.
如果你拒绝我确实可以降你的职
I could demote if you refuse,
但真的要闹到那地步吗
but does it really need to come to that?
今天结束前你的文件会处理好
You'll have your files taken care of by the end of the day.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能进来吗
Hey. Can I come in?
如果我说不能 你会说这是因为我懦弱吗
If I say no, you gonna say it's because I'm a coward?
亚历克斯
Alex...
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我不该说那些话
I should not have said what I said.
我知道这不是借口
I know it's not an excuse,
但自从罗伯特离开后我一直不在状态
but I've just really been off-kilter since Robert left.
这虽不是个借口 但...
It might not be an excuse, but...
这是个解释
it's an explanation.
我希望自己没有越权
And I hope I'm not overstepping,
但我知道你现在要什么
but I think I know what you need right now.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当我人生的某方面不遂我愿时
When things aren't going well for me in one part of my life,
我就关注另一方面
I try to look to another.
通常指的是家庭
Usually that other part is family.
你想收养我吗
Are you trying to adopt me?
慢慢来
Let's take it one step at a time.
你今晚来我家吃晚餐吧
Why don't you come over to the house for dinner tonight?
这可能解决不了你的问题 不过...
It may not be the answer to your problems, but...
罗莎莉总问起你
Rosalie's been asking about you.
乔伊很喜欢你
Joy loves you.
-你确定吗 -是啊
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think it'll be fun for you.
但如果变成罗莎莉当初和我们吃午餐时那样的话
Though if it goes anything like our lunch with Rosalie,
那我就惨了
it sure as shit won't be fun for me.
你懂我什么意思
You know what I meant.
我懂
I did.
去吗
You in?
非常乐意
I'd love to.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
Thank you, Alex.
丹 你看到...
Dan, hey. Did you see the--
你在搞什么
What the hell have you been doing?
我们计划好的
What we said I'd do--
起诉他们是一回事
Suing them is one thing,
但是你登出了一整页广♥告♥
but you took out a full-page ad
说他们正要将公♥司♥的整个未来
saying that they're endangering
置于危险境地
the entire future of the company.
丹 你说过你会坚持计划的
Dan, you said you'd stick with the plan,
如果这样的事情会让你惊慌的话
and if a thing like this is gonna rattle you--
它没有让我惊慌
It didn't rattle me.
这让他们很惊慌 且在我已被解雇的情况下
It rattled them, and it's gonna be a little difficult
继续坚持计划可能有些困难
to stick it out when I've been fired.
什么 他们不能在诉讼过程中这样做
What? They can't do that in the middle of litigation.
他们就这样做了
Oh, they did.
即使我赢了
And even if I win this thing,
我也夺不回我的公♥司♥
I won't get my company back.
听我说 还没有结束
Listen to me. It's not over.
-我能处理好 -那赶快处理
- I can fix it. - Then fix it,
如果我因为这个失去了这一切
because if I lose everything from all this,
那我就不起诉董事会了 我要起诉你
instead of suing the board, I'll be suing you.
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this shit.
哈维
Harvey
我刚接到丹·弗利的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Dan Foley.
他们解雇了他 现在他威胁要起诉我
They fired him, and now he's threatening to sue me.
我很抱歉发生这样的事 但现在我很忙
And I'm sorry about that, but right now, I don't have time.
唐娜 我刚告诉你我差点被起诉了
Donna, I just told you I almost got sued--
但你没有被起诉
But you didn't get sued,
而且讨厌那个女人的不止你一个
and you aren't the only one sick of that woman.
什么
What?
她竟然请我做她的秘书
She had the nerve to ask me to be her secretary,
很抱歉你的案子进展不顺利
so I'm sorry that your case isn't going well,
但现在 我不知道 你要去哪里
but right now, I don't ha-- Where are you going?
我要去找那个女人
I'm gonna go to that woman
让她自己做好自己的工作
and tell her she can do her own work.
你不是她的仆人
You're not her servant.
哈维 我不需要你为我加入这场斗争
Harvey, I don't need you to fight my battles for me.
昨天你说
And yesterday you said
我们不应该让这里发生的事影响我们的感情
we shouldn't let what happens here come between us.
这件事已经影响我们了 我要阻止它
Well, it's coming between us, and I'm gonna put a stop to it.
你说得对 我确实说过
You're right. I did say that.
但不让法耶影响我们的方法
But the way to keep Faye from coming between us
不是和她正面冲突
isn't fighting her.
而是用你的脑子
It's using your idea.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们早点离开去吃晚餐
We're gonna go out for an early dinner,
我们什么都可以聊
and we're gonna talk about anything
但绝不提这个地方和那个女人
but this place and that woman.
唐娜 我的客户刚被解雇
Donna, my client just got fired.
他三个小时后还是被解雇的状态
And he's still gonna be fired in three hours,
但我了解你 当你冷静下来
but if I know you, if you clear your head,
第四个小时他就能找回工作了
he might not be fired in four.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
我想吃意大利菜
I say I'm in the mood for Italian.
当然 谢谢
Absolutely, thank you.
卡特里娜 你想见我
Katrina, you wanted to see me?
我不只是想见你 苏珊
I didn't just want to see you, Susan.
我想知道你为什么故意违背我的意见
I want to know why you willfully disregarded me
联♥系♥你家族的朋友
by contacting your family friend.
我知道你让我不要这么做 但是
Okay, I know you asked me not to, but--
不 苏珊 我告诉过你不要这么做
No, Susan, I told you not to.
因为这么做不仅不专业
Because not only is it unprofessional.
而且基本就是告诉他们 他们更胜一筹
It's as much as telling them they have us.
我很抱歉 我只是想帮我们赢
I'm sorry. I was only trying to help us win.
不 你只是想帮自己
No, you were trying to help yourself,
我最讨厌助理律师干这种事
and that is the last thing I need in an associate.
这个案子跟你没关系了
You're off this case.
我觉得你应该重新考虑一下
I think you should reconsider.
我为什么要这样做
And why would I ever do that?
因为我知道布莱恩离开的真♥相♥
Because I know why Brian really left.
你刚才对我说了什么
What did you just say to me?
一个资深合伙人和一个已婚助理律师
I said a senior partner and a married associate
经常一起工作 并一起工作到很晚
were working closely together, working nights together,
直到他毫无缘由地突然离开
until suddenly he up and left with no explanation,
也没有其他工作机会
no job lined up...
苏珊 你不会想这么做的
Susan, you do not want to do this.
做什么
Do what?
指出事情有点失控了
Point out that things went too far
你给了他一个你的客户
and you bought his silence
让他不要把这件事说出去
by giving him one of your clients?
布莱恩·阿特曼离开了
Brian Altman left
因为他认为这对他的家人最好
because he decided it was best for his family.
可不是吗
Yeah, I bet he did.
好吧 除非你想要法耶·理查德森
Well, unless you want Faye Richardson
也知道这个情况
to suddenly be made aware of the situation,
否则你就得在这周结束前让我做你的助理律师
you'll make me your associate by the end of the week.
唐娜 你在这里啊
Donna, there you are.
不 格蕾琴 当我不在 因为我正要走
No, Gretchen, there I go, because I'm just on my way out.
你要先去趟法耶的办公室
Well, you might want to stop by Faye's office first.
她在找你
She's looking for you.
听着...
Listen...
帮我个忙 别告诉她你碰到我了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表