剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
没有跟我作对的冠名合伙人
in this place that hasn't come at me.
法耶 如果你不想大家跟你作对
You want people to stop coming at you, Faye,
你就不要再做这些事情 这让人觉得你不信任我们
stop doing shit where you show you don't trust us
我们也无法信任你
and we can't trust you.
你不想做这件事 那就别做
You don't want to do this, don't do it,
但现在这里有个火♥药♥桶 而我是唯一一个
but there's a powder keg here and I'm the only one trying
在努力防止它爆♥炸♥的人
to keep it from exploding.
哈维 太好了 取证安排在明天...
Harvey, good. The deposition is tomorrow--
你是不是背着我去见了迈克
Did you go see Mike behind my back?
-对 我去了 但是 -为什么
- Yes, I did, but-- - Why?
因为唐娜央求我去找他和谈
Because Donna practically begged me to work things out with him.
萨曼莎 我接这个案子不是为了妥协
Samantha, I didn't take this case to lay down.
我接手是为了赢
I took it to win.
那你还生什么气 我没妥协
Then what are you getting so worked up about? Because I didn't lay down.
我回敬了他们一个诽谤诉讼
I slapped them both with a defamation suit,
要是你看到了那个广♥告♥
which is exactly what you would have done
你也会这么做
if you had seen that ad.
我不会那么做
It isn't what I would have done
因为我告诉你了 我了解他
because I told you, I know him,
他大老远来 不会就是为了让我们给他一个
and he didn't fly all the way out here just to get slapped with a suit
他早知道我们会提的诉讼
he could have seen coming a mile away.
我告诉你 我已经厌烦你
You know what, I'm getting a little tired
不停地跟我说我处理不了这孩子了
of you telling me I can't handle this kid.
很抱歉 因为在你提起这个诉讼前
Well, that's too bad, because until you filed the suit
他们能问的唯一问题
the only questions they could ask
就是关于杰里米的合同
were about Jeremy's contract.
而现在 他们可以询问生产条件了
Now, they get to ask about our manufacturing conditions.
那也没事
And that doesn't matter
我们也没做错什么
because we didn't do anything wrong.
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
我们不一定非得做错什么
We don't have to have done anything wrong.
他只需要让陪审团感觉错了就行
He just has to make it look that way to a jury.
-该死 -没错
- Shit. - That's right.
所以你和我要待在这里
So you and I are gonna stay here
直到想到解决办法为止
for as long as it takes to figure out how to get out of this.
等等
Wait a second.
如果他的目标是在陪审团前花言巧语来卖♥♥惨
If his goal is to play his violin in front of a jury,
我们只要确保陪审团听不到就好了
all we have to do is make sure they never get to hear it.
介不介意让敌人进来一下
Mind if the, enemy stops in?
介意 但你不是敌人
I do, but you're not the enemy.
那恐怕你还不知道我和哈维的事
I guess you haven't heard about me and Harvey, then.
知道 而且我依旧坚持我的观点
I've heard, but I stand by my statement.
你好吗
How have you been?
-瑞秋呢 -挺好
- How's Rachel? - Good.
事实上 好得让你不敢相信
In fact, if I told you how good, you probably wouldn't believe me.
-请代我问候她 -好的
- Please tell her I said hello. - I will.
说到好 瞧瞧这间办公室
Speaking of good, check out this office.
拽啊
Shit.
-怎么了 -没怎么
- What's the matter? - Nothing.
只是 你才该先成为资深合伙人 而不是我
It's just, you should have been senior partner first, not me.
卡特里娜 我现在就在我想在的位置
Katrina, I am exactly where I want to be.
不打扰你工作了
I'll let you get back to work.
迈克 我知道此事与我无关
Mike, I know it's not my business,
但萨曼莎是位很棒的律师
but Samantha is an excellent lawyer,
而且内心深处 她是个好人
and deep down, she's a good person.
-但是呢 -不要逼她
- But? - Don't push her.
我没打算把她怎么样
I'm not trying to do anything to her.
这本来就是我和哈维的较量
This is between me and Harvey.
对我来说 她就是个拼车的
As far as I'm concerned, she's just along for the ride.
问题就在这里
That's the thing about Samantha.
她绝不是拼车的
She's never just along for the ride.
在我撕了你的人之前 来求和的吗
Coming to beg for mercy before I rip your guy apart?
不 我是来正式通知你
No, I'm coming to give formal notice
我们决定放弃陪审团庭审权
of our decision to waive a jury trial.
什么
What?
怕你不懂 我说简单点
I'll use tiny words so you'll understand.
这件案子能且只能见法官
This case is going to a judge and only a judge.
胡闹
This is bullshit.
胡闹的是你 是你想做出一副我的客户
What's bullshit is you're gonna make it seem like
剥削劳工的样子
my client exploits his workers.
因为那是事实
That's because he does.
那些工作条件差极了
Those working conditions are miserable.
而这就是你想在陪审团面前拿来卖♥♥惨的故事
And that's exactly the kind of sob story you were gonna play for a jury.
现在我们已经拿走了你这颗子弹
Well, we took that bullet out of your chamber,
所以不如我们取消诉讼
so why don't we call this off
你也不必进去丢人现眼了 怎么样
and you don't have to embarrass yourself in there?
不 我才不打算取消什么
No, we're not calling anything off
因为就算陪审团听不到
because while a jury might never hear it,
我也要让里面那个混♥蛋♥为他干的好事付出代价
I'm gonna make that motherfucker answer for what he's doing.
哈斯金斯先生 你在中国的工厂有多少员工
Mr. Haskins, how many people work in your factories in China?
大概两千人
Approximately 2,000.
你知道这两千人的工作量
And are you aware that those 2,000 people
是正常工作量的两倍吗
work twice what they're supposed to?
捏造事实 并没有相关记录
That's a fabrication and there's no record of it.
你要记录是吧
You want a record?
这些人每小时只赚20美分
These people make less than 20 cents an hour.
而你一年赚两千万 你怎么好意思的
You make $20 million a year. How do you live with yourself?
所有服装厂都是这样
Every company makes clothes the same way.
完美吗
Is it perfect?
不完美 但不这样我们就无法竞争
No, but we can't compete if we don't do the same thing.
而且我们并没有违反杰里米的合同
And we're not violating the terms of Jeremy's contract.
对 你只是用在那些妇女童工的血汗建立帝国
No, you're just building an empire on the backs of women and children.
-你逗我呢 -才不是这样
- Are you kidding me? - Don't you say that.
-我没有用童工 -所以只有妇女是吗
- No children are involved. - So it's just women, then?
你强词夺理
You're twisting my words.
我们没有违法当地劳动法 或者国际法
We break no local laws, no international laws--
但是 你的工作条件太差
And yet, conditions are so fucking bad
以至于过去两年间已经有两个人选择了自杀
that two people have killed themselves in the last two years!
该死的 我才不在乎有多少人自杀了
God damn it, I don't care how many people have killed themselves!
那和我的公♥司♥没有关系
This has nothing to do with my company!
我们遵守了法律
We abide by the law.
问完了吗
Are you done?
因为你可以激动 他也可以激动
Because you can get emotional and he can get emotional
你依旧没有证据 陪审团 或者赢的可能
and you still have no evidence, no jury, and no case.
而我也不需要提醒你 这次取证
And I don't have to remind you that this testimony
你无权对外公开
is not to be revealed outside this room.
明天一早 我们就去见法官
And tomorrow morning, we go to a judge,
然后你从哪来的就回哪去吧
and then I send you back to wherever you came from
能带走的只有你的鳄鱼眼泪
with nothing but your crocodile tears
和惨痛的失败
and a big fat loss.
我来理一下这件事
Let me see if I understand this correctly.
路易 你假装为哥伦比亚大学捐款五万美元
Louis, you fabricated a $50,000 donation to Columbia
只是因为对伴侣的爱
out of nothing but love for your partner.
是的
Exactly.
而希拉 恰是这个行为让你愤怒
And Sheila, this same gesture filled you with rage.
每个人都会这样
As it would anyone.
那么我也许有办法帮你渡过难关
Then I believe I may have a way to help you through this.
这之中包括脸埋在枕头里大喊吗
Does it include me screaming into a pillow?
-因为我可花了五万 -你先闭嘴 路易
- Because I'm out 50 grand. - Okay, you know what, Louis?
先让我说
If I may.
我知道你们俩对角色扮演有兴趣
I understand you two have an interest in role-play.
-你告诉他的 -当然
- You told him about that? - Of course I did.
这是个治疗方法 这是个很好的兴趣
It's therapy. It's a passionate interest.
我可不要和你的纳粹心理治疗师
Okay, well, I'm not playing Hansel and Gretel
一起演《奇幻森林历险记》
with your Nazi therapist.
希拉 我已经跟路易至少说过65次
Sheila, as I've told Louis no fewer than 65 times,
我不是纳粹
I am not a Nazi.
其次 我也没建议你去演
Secondly, I am suggesting nothing
《奇幻森林历险记》之类的东西
of the Hansel and Gretel sort.
等等 你不会在建议我们去做
Wait a second, are you suggesting that we do
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表