剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
有什么错 卡特里娜
with missing someone, Katrina.
对我就有 因为我必须放下
There is for me. Because I have to move on.
你也是
And so do you.
就这样了吗 我们就...
So that's it? We just--
再也不要见面了吗
we just never see each other again?
你有我们的条件 你可以继续或者放弃
You have our terms. You can pursue this case or don't,
但如果明天之前你不撤诉
but if you don't drop this case by tomorrow,
布莱恩 我会让你退出这个案子
Brian, I will have you removed.
能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我刚和萨曼莎通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Samantha.
计划失败了
Their plan didn't work.
那么只有如此了
That settles it, then.
我就是来谈这个的 哈维
That's what I'm here to talk about, Harvey.
我觉得不能这么做
I don't think it does.
难以置信 你站在路易一边
I don't believe this. So you're taking Louis's side?
是的 我支持他 而且说实话
Yes, I am. And quite frankly,
我不明白你为什么不支持
I don't understand why you're not.
那我们来理理 我们都想让她走人
Well, let's see. We all wanted her gone,
这是唯一的方法
this is a one-way ticket out
到底还有什么好讨论的
and what the fuck else is there to talk about?
-哈维 -你们到底怎么了
- Harvey. - What is it with all of you?
你不明白吗 她绝不会停手
Don't you get it? She is never gonna stop coming.
赞恩的名字 路易的职位 萨曼莎的工作
Zane's name, Louis's title, Samantha's job....
此事与她无关
This isn't about her.
我不想成为破坏别人家庭的一份子
I don't want to be a part of doing this to someone's family.
那她对我们的家人的所作所为呢
What about what she did to our family?
她没有杀人 哈维
She didn't kill anyone, Harvey.
她只是在尽职
She was just doing her job.
而她能这么做是因为我
And I'm the reason she fucking did it.
法耶看到我和萨曼莎吵架了 唐娜
Faye saw me yelling at Samantha, Donna.
-所以她才会知道 -天哪
- That's how she knew. - Oh, my God.
如果我们换个地方吵
We could've had this fight anywhere.
楼顶 大街 档案室...
The roof, the street, the file room...
这一切就都不会发生了
none of this would've happened.
但我却选了在办公室里吵
But instead, I chose to have it right in the middle of the office,
所有人都能看得到
where anyone could see it.
我理解了
I get it now.
哈维 我最爱你的一点
Harvey, if there is one thing that I love about you,
就是你的忠诚
it's your sense of loyalty.
但如果你是出于愧疚...
But when you add guilt on top of that...
你什么意思
What are you saying?
想象一下你能回到过去
Imagine you could go back in time
能选择不去知道你现在知道你母亲做的事
and not know about your mother what you knew.
你难道不会为你这么做吗
Wouldn't you do that for yourself?
-那是我的错 唐娜 -我知道
- It was my fault, Donna. - I know that.
但这么做...
But doing this...
并不是我爱的人会做的事
It's not the man I want you to be.
我知道你自己其实也不愿意这么做
And I know it's not the man you want to be.
那是什么
What's that?
刚来的 他们撤诉了
Just came in. They're dropping the case.
为什么给我
Why are you giving this to me?
苏珊 我做路易的助理
Susan, what I did for Louis when I was his associate
布莱恩做我助理时
and Brian did for me
工作都不只是法律知识
was about more than just legal brilliance.
重要的是互相照顾
It was also about having the person's back.
而且同样重要的...
And just as important...
是在他们犯错时提醒他们
telling them when they're wrong.
你是...来感谢我提醒你你错了吗
Are you...thanking me for telling you, you were wrong?
我是在解释我为什么要给你这个文件
I'm explaining why I'm giving this to you.
因为我希望我的助理有赢下的案子的列表
Because I like my associates to keep a record of their wins.
-你是说你要让我... -是的 苏珊
- Are you saying you're making me your... - Yes, Susan, I am.
再继续问问题的话 你就不是了
Unless you keep asking questions, in which case, you're not.
-我不会让你失望的 -我知道你不会的
- I won't let you down. - I know you won't.
回家吧 没有私人生活
Now go home. Not having a life
就是让我陷入布莱恩的麻烦的原因
is what got me into trouble with Brian in the first place.
法耶
Faye.
有什么能为你效劳的
What can I do for you?
如果哈维真的要去律师协会举报
It's been enough time that if Harvey were going to go to the Bar,
他早就动手了
he would've already.
只要稍微想想 就能知道是谁说服了他
And it doesn't take Einstein to figure out who convinced him not to.
你让我凝聚律所
You asked me to keep the firm together.
我只是照做了而已
That's what I did.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
你怎么让他放弃的
How'd you get him to back off?
我假设你是我母亲
I thought what if you were my mother
而你为我那样做
and you'd done that for me.
剩下的就自然而然了
The rest just came out.
谢谢 唐娜
Thank you, Donna.
法耶 我要说清楚
Faye, for the record,
我们这么做不是为了自保
we didn't do this for self-preservation.
因为不管你怎么看我们...
Because no matter what you may think of us...
我们也是有自己的底线的
There are some lines we won't cross.
好吧 有什么大事
Okay, what was so important
要我这个点赶过来
that I needed to come over at this time of night?
我想来道歉
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
因为我们都清楚 如果不是我
Because we both know you'd still be at the firm
跟白♥痴♥一样和你吵架你也不会丢了工作
if it wasn't for me yelling at you like an idiot.
没事 哈维
It's okay, Harvey.
是我先越界的
I'm the one who crossed the line.
不止如此 萨曼莎
It's not just that, Samantha.
我们找到办法赶走法耶了
We found a way to get Faye out.
但我没做
I didn't take it.
我想亲口告诉你
And I wanted you to hear that from me.
唐娜已经告诉我了 哈维
Donna already told me, Harvey.
不管怎么说
And for what it's worth,
我觉得你做得对
I think you did the right thing.
你是我觉得最不会这么说的人
You're the last person I would expect to hear that from.
如果一小时前你问我 我也不会说
Well, if you'd asked me an hour ago, you wouldn't have.
但她是为了孩子
But she watched out for her child
我也希望有这样的父母
and I wish I had a parent like that.
萨曼莎 怎么回事
Samantha, what's going on?
几周前 我雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
A few weeks ago, I hired an investigator
我刚刚得知了我的亲生父亲在哪里
and I just found out where my biological father is.
在匹兹堡
Pittsburgh.
-匹兹堡 -是的
- Pittsburgh. - Yeah.
我本来要明天去 但是
And I was gonna go tomorrow but,
罗伯特要去看瑞秋...
Robert's going to visit Rachel and...
他们又不能改期
they can't cancel.
萨曼莎 怎么了
Samantha, what is it?
我不想一个人去
I don't wanna go alone.
如果你不是太恨我
Well, if I'm not too deep in your doghouse,
我很愿意远离法耶几天
I certainly could use a break from Faye.
你真愿意陪我去吗
You'd really go with me?
愿意
I would.
这样的话 我就不那么恨你了
Well, in that case, you are not too deep in my doghouse.
好吧 说好了
Okay, then.
明早我来接你
I'll pick you up in the morning.
好的 谢谢 哈维
Okay. Thank you, Harvey.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表