剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我要马上和他通话
I need to speak to him immediately.
是的 我是哈维 是泰德的事吗
Yeah, this is Harvey. Is this something for Ted?
不是 先生 我为哈罗德·甘德森工作
No, sir. I work for Harold Gunderson.
我只是想告诉你他去找你了
I just wanted to let you know he's on his way over.
-这里 -是的 去你的办公室
- Here? - Yes, to your offices.
实际上他已经快出电梯了
He's actually getting off the elevator.
我们不能在办公室见面
Well, he can't see me in here.
实际上 我不在办公室
In fact, I'm not here.
我不明白那是什么意思 先生
I don't know what that means, sir,
但在我们说话的时候 他正走向你的办公室
but he's walking towards your offices as we speak.
我知道我说过我不在这里 但我没看到他
Well, I know I said I'm not here, but I can't see him.
我不知道怎么说 先生
I don't know what to tell you, sir.
他离你十英尺 五英尺 三英尺
He's ten feet from you. Five feet, three feet.
他就在你门口
He's right outside your door.
-你怎么知道 -抱歉
- How can you know that? - Oh, I'm sorry.
他走错楼层了
He's on the wrong floor.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
不 又错了 他朝你那里去了
Nope, wrong again. Headed straight for you.
该死 你搞清楚好不好
God damn it, make up your mind.
我们应该放他一马吗
Should we let him off the hook?
-你好 -天啊 我们最好是
- Hello? - Oh, my God, we better.
我都能看到路易跳窗的样子了
I could see Louis jumping out the window.
我想我们的窗户并没有开
I thought our windows didn't open.
那也阻止不了他
That won't stop him.
当他走投无路的时候 他有超能力
He's got super strength when he's cornered.
-你好 -你有见过獾和老虎打架吗
- Hello? - Have you ever seen a badger fight a tiger?
獾和老虎打过架吗
Has a badger ever fought a tiger?
等等跟你讲
I'll tell you that in a minute.
你们在干什么 做三明治吗
What are you guys doing-- making sandwiches?
路易 我是哈维 哈罗德没去那里
Louis, it's Harvey. Harold's not coming over there.
-没有吗 -没有
- He's not? - He's not.
那你和他的秘书在干什么
What the ---- are you doing with his secretary?
那不是他的秘书 是萨曼莎
That wasn't his secretary. That was Samantha.
她在假装他的秘书
She was pretending to be his secretary,
就像你假装是我一样
just like you've been pretending to be me.
你是从哪想到这个主意的
Where would you get that idea?
-路易 你说呢 -好吧 哈维
- Louis, come on. - All right, Harvey.
抱歉 我不应该这么做的
I'm sorry. I should not have done it.
事情一件接一件的
I mean, one thing led to another.
现在我走投无路了
Now I don't have a way out.
路易 无论是谁... 你得坦白
Louis, whoever it is... you just got to come clean.
好 哈维 我会的
Okay, Harvey, I will.
你可真好...
That was pretty kind of you...
在我们几乎把那可怜的家伙整中风之后
I mean, after we almost caused the poor man to have a stroke.
如果你不能时不时地
Hey, if you can't do something
做点会让路易中风的事
to cause Louis to have a stroke once in a while,
那活着多没意思啊
what's the purpose of living?
看 观光路线
Hey, look at that-- scenic route.
我们走这条路到下一个出口怎么样
What do you say we take it to the next exit?
不要了吧 哈维
I'd really rather not, Harvey.
拜托 肯定很有意思的
Oh, come on, it'll be fun.
好吧 就到下个出口
Okay, one exit.
卡特里娜 很好 你在
Katrina... Good. You're here.
我需要知道
I need to know what kind of connections you have
你在艺术界有什么关系 因为我没有了
in the art world because mine just dried up.
你为什么觉得
And what makes you think
我在艺术界会有关系
I even have connections in the art world?
因为你在时尚圈有客户
Because you have clients in fashion
芭蕾界有朋友
and friends in ballet.
艺术界好像离这些也不远
Art didn't seem like much of a stretch.
好吧 我只是不想被贴标签
Okay, fine. I just didn't want to be pigeon-holed.
你有什么事吗
What do you need?
我需要这幅画的完美复♥制♥品
I need a perfect copy of this,
而且要在一天之内完成
and I need it in less than a day.
这可不容易
This isn't going to be easy.
我知道 但这是私事 是帮唐娜做的
I know, but it's personal. It's for Donna.
而且她愿意为了这个欠我两个人情
And the fact that she's willing to give me two favors for it
说明这很重要
means it's important.
等等 唐娜给了你两个人情吗
Hold on. Donna gave you two favors?
对啊
She did.
那如果我帮了你 我要其中一个人情
Well, if I help you, I want one of those favors.
我给你半个 恕不议价
I'll give you half of one, and that's my final offer.
你怎么能把人情分成两半呢
You can't split a favor in half.
当然可以 我是甘道夫[魔戒人物]
Sure I can. I'm Gandalf.
-"丹道夫"是什么 -是"甘"
- What's a "Dandalf"? - With a G.
甘道夫你没听说过吗
You've never heard of Gandalf?
亚历克斯 你知道我不是体育迷
Alex, you know I'm not a sports fan.
好吧 我们还是不要浪费时间了
Now, why don't we stop wasting time
现在商量一下怎么做这件事吧
and get to figuring out how to make this happen?
或许我们应该在某个地方停下来
Maybe we should stop somewhere.
不行 我想尽可能离他越远越好
No, I want to get as far away from him as possible.
但你已经开了两个小时车了
But you've been driving for two hours,
而且我们是半夜出来的
and we left in the middle of the night.
而且我准备继续开 直到开进下一个州为止
And I'm going to keep driving until we get to the next state.
糟了
Oh, shit.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
不管我说什么 你配合就行了
Whatever story I say, just follow it.
我害怕
I'm scared.
没事的
It'll be okay.
-该死的 -什么情况
- Oh, damn. - What the hell was that?
我觉得我们撞到什么东西了
I think we hit some kind of hole.
该死的
God damn it.
-有多严重 -情况不妙
- How bad is it? - It's not good.
轮胎完蛋了
The tire's done.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
又怎么了
What now?
没有千斤顶
There's no jack.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
没事 我给美国汽车协会发个信息
It's all right. I'll text Triple-A.
他们一个小时之内就会来的
They'll be here within an hour.
好吧 但下次如果我再说
Okay, but the next time I say
我不想走观光路线
I don't want to take the scenic route,
我们就不走他妈的观光路线
we're not taking the fucking scenic route.
路易 你来干什么
Louis, what are you doing here?
我来向你坦白
I'm here to come clean.
让我猜猜 你假装哈维
Let me guess-- you're pretending to be Harvey
而且泰德·塔克不知道
and Ted Tucker doesn't know it?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我跟哈维聊过了
After I talked to Harvey,
有些事情对不上
something just didn't seem to add up,
所以我打电♥话♥到塔克的办公室
so I called Tucker's office,
让他描述一下哈维的样子
and I asked him to describe Harvey.
除非他矮了十三厘米 胖了九公斤
And unless he shrunk 5 inches, put on 20 pounds,
牙齿大了一倍 不然那就是你
and his teeth doubled in size, it was you.
我想知道的是 为什么
What I want to know is, why?
哈罗德...
Harold...
如果你发现一个装了一百万美元的行李袋
If you found a million dollars in a duffle bag,
你会拾金不昧 还是拿了就跑
would you do the right thing, or would you take it and run?
一个假装哈维·斯佩克特的机会掉下来
A chance to be Harvey Specter fell in my lap,
我捡了
and I took it.
但我不能让塔克发现
But I can't let Tucker find out,
所以我请求你
which is why I'm asking you
陪我演下去 就一次会面
to play along for just one meeting.
我为什么要这么做
Why should I?
因为你欠我人情 我帮你解决了牢狱之灾
Because you owe me. I got you out of prison.
你做那事 可以说是为我 也可以说是为了迈克
You did that for Mike just as much as you did that for me.
好吧 那就我欠你一个人情
Well, then I'll owe you one.
-这还不够 -我的天哪 哈罗德
- Not good enough. - God damn it, Harold.
在过去的六个月里 罗伯特·赞恩被除名
In the last six months, Robert Zane's name came down,
我的律所来了个特别主事
I have a special master installed in my firm,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表