剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
And I promised myself I would never be that powerless again.
好吧 我们去对付他
Okay, we'll go after him.
但我们得确定他不会知道是你在搞他
But we have to make sure he doesn't know it's you,
这会挺困难的 因为他本来就不信任你
which is gonna be tough because he doesn't trust you.
如果有个他更不信任的人的话
Well, he'll have to trust me if he thinks there's someone
他就只能信我了 还真有那么个人
he can trust even less. Which there is.
-你说的是谁 -他的侄女
- What are you talking about? - His niece.
我告诉过你的
The one I gave you.
我的确告诉过她 盖文在那桩逃税案里
I did tell her Gavin used her name
用了她的名字
in that tax-evasion racket.
就是说她欠我们个人情
Which means she owes us one.
而如果盖文自顾不暇
And Gavin won't be thinking about the gun he's got to your head
他就不会想着来威胁你
if he's got one to his.
没错
Exactly.
这样的话 那就晚安吧
In that case, I'll say good night.
我得去打个电♥话♥
There's a phone call I need to make.
格蕾琴 我们有个情况需要你帮忙
Gretchen, we have a situation and we need your help.
你们俩一起来找我
You two coming to see me at the same time.
不管是什么事 一定很严重
Whatever it is, must be serious.
的确 路易和我有理由相信
It is. Louis and I have reason to believe
法耶十五年前为了个人的利益
that Faye manipulated the Ethics Board
利用了职业道德委员会
for personal gain 15 years ago.
我们可以利用这点把她赶走 但需要证据
We can use it to get rid of her, but we'll need proof.
我们来是请你去找你所认识的人
And we're here to ask you to reach out to anyone you know
在旧律所里认识的人 尽可能打探消息
at your old firm, give you anything he can.
但是格蕾琴 如果法耶发现此事 她可能会开除你
But, Gretchen, if Faye finds out, she could fire you.
好 但我有一个条件
Okay, I'll do it on one condition.
什么条件
Name it.
让哈维给你办一场婴儿送礼会
Harvey throws you a baby shower.
-什么 -好主意
- What? - That's a great idea.
好什么好 首先 怀孕的不是你
No, it's not. First of all, you're not the one who's pregnant.
其次 男人办什么婴儿送礼会
Second of all, men don't throw baby showers.
时代不同了 哈维
Times have changed, Harvey,
而且我刚好对配色方案有点想法
and it just so happens I have thoughts on a color scheme.
配色方案吗
Color scheme?
要不希拉的助产士也让我来当
Would you like me to be Sheila's midwife, too?
话说回来 我们真的可以找个关系好的
Now that you mention it, we could really use a friendly--
行了 这都是狗屁
All right, this is bullshit.
我们来找你是有要事相求
We came to you with a serious request.
你却当作一个笑话 算了...
You turned it into a joke, so you know what--
你以为我是在开玩笑吗
You think I'm joking here?
我知道这事有多严肃
I know how goddamn serious this is.
路易都说了 法耶要是听到了风声
Louis said himself, Faye catches wind of this,
我就得滚蛋
I'm out on my ass.
婴儿送礼会也不是什么狗屁
And baby showers aren't bullshit.
互相友爱的人都会给对方办的
It's what people who love each other do for each other.
格蕾琴...
Gretchen...
-他不必... -不 一定要
- he doesn't need... - Yes, he does.
你知道这对他来说意义重大
You see how much it would mean to him.
你为什么就不能办一个呢
Why can't you just do it?
我会给你办一场婴儿送礼会的 路易
I'll throw you a baby shower, Louis.
我会把你们要的消息带回来
I'll get you what you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡特里娜
Katrina,
你迟到了十五分钟
you were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago.
他们在法官的办公室里
They're in the judge's chambers.
我知道 我路上耽搁了
I know. I got caught up.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 苏珊 我们快进去吧
Yes, I'm fine, Susan. Let's just get in there.
法官大人 柯特·莱西特开了一家公♥司♥
Your Honor, Curt Lassiter founded a company.
他很开心
He was happy.
根本不存在离开的理由
There was no reason for him to leave.
除非是受到合伙人的逼迫
Except one, his partners forced his hand.
这太荒谬了 法官大人
That's ridiculous, Your Honor.
莱西特先生放弃了柯特咖啡未来的权利
Mr. Lassiter forfeited any future claims to Curt's Coffee.
他在协议上签字了
He signed the agreement.
但协议是无效的 因为他们告诉柯特
Except that agreement is invalid because Curt was told
如果他不签字 他的股权会被稀释
if he didn't sign, his shares would be diluted.
所以他像任何一个受到胁迫的人一样
So he did what anyone under duress would do.
选择了及时止损
He took what he could get.
你有证据吗
And you have proof of that?
这些胁迫不是书面的
Those threats weren't put on paper,
所以我需要强制证人出庭
which is why I need to compel testimony.
这样你就能嘲弄事实
So you can make a mockery of the facts
让柯特扮作受害人了 对吗
and paint Curt as a victim?
他就是受害人 卡特里娜
He is a victim, Katrina.
这不是他想要的
This wasn't what he wanted.
法官大人...
Your Honor...
这方面的判例非常清晰
case law on this matter is clear.
必须要有胁迫的证据 流程才能继续
There has to be evidence of duress to move forward.
你有什么判例呢
Do you have any precedent for that,
班尼特女士
Ms. Bennett?
班尼特女士
Ms. Bennett?
你有什么反证吗
Do you have a rebuttal?
有 法官大人 克莱恩诉巴蒂斯案显示
Yes, Your Honor. Klein versus Bartis shows
必须要有胁迫的证据 流程才能继续
there has to be evidence of duress to move forward.
所以我们需要传唤证人出庭以获取证据
And we need subpoena power to get that evidence.
班尼特女士 你有什么要说的吗
Ms. Bennett, do you have anything to say?
你让你的助理律师帮你说话
As you're having your associate speak for you,
看来你不太重视这个案子
it seems like you're not taking this matter seriously.
我很重视 法官大人 我...
I take it seriously, Your Honor, I--
法官大人 我申请延期审理
Your Honor, I'd like to ask for a continuance.
克莱恩诉巴蒂斯案的裁决比较复杂
Klein versus Bartis is a complicated ruling
我需要时间来反驳
and I'll need time to rebut.
你这样做很有风度 阿特曼先生
That is kind of you to say, Mr. Altman,
但她们没有给出任何
but I'm not hearing anything from them
能让我驳回此案的理由
to make me dismiss this case.
班尼特女士 我建议你们下一次来见我之前
And I would suggest the next time you come before me, Ms. Bennett,
把准备工作做好
that you come prepared.
你来这儿干什么 唐娜
What are you doing here, Donna?
如果你想在这儿演一场《壮志凌云》
'Cause if you're looking to reenact "Top Gun,"
我举双手支持
I'm all for it.
别开玩笑 哈维
This is serious, Harvey.
我想谈谈我们的计划
I wanna talk about our plan.
怎么了
What about it?
路易告诉我 你去见了法耶的前夫
Louis told me that you went to see Faye's ex.
我知道这话你不爱听
And I know that you don't want to hear this,
但我觉得这样下去不行
but I think that's a bad road to go down.
那是他没把完整的计划告诉你
Well then he didn't tell you the full story
因为我们是有目的的
because it's leading somewhere.
我没说这个 法耶那晚给我打电♥话♥了
That's not what I meant. Faye called me the other night.
-她知道我们要对付她 -那又如何
- She knows we're coming at her. - So what?
你们在刺探她的私生活
So you're digging into her personal life.
她会发现的
She's gonna find out.
我根本不在乎她发不发现
I don't give a shit if she finds out about it.
她炒了萨曼莎 这就变成私人恩怨了
She made it personal when she fired Samantha.
哈维 你没听懂我的意思
Harvey, you're not hearing me.
她要是发现了会勃然大怒
She finds out about this, she's gonna go ballistic.
妈的 唐娜 你到底在帮谁
Damn it, Donna, whose side are you on?
法耶还是萨曼莎
Faye's or Samantha's?
我在帮我们所有人 哈维
I'm on the side of all of us, Harvey.
我们虽然想把法耶赶走
Because we may need to get Faye out,
但如果做得太过火
but if this thing goes too far,
我们可能连律所都丢了 更别说萨曼莎了
we may not have a firm for Samantha to come back to.
盖文 找我有什么事
Gavin, what can I do for you?
我们遇到了问题 关于达琳的
We've got a problem, and her name is Darlene.
什么问题
What's the problem?
问题就是她的品位越发昂贵了
The problem is she's developed some expensive tastes.
多亏了你
And thanks to you,
她才发现自己有个有钱的叔叔
she's figured out she's got a rich uncle that
她决定当作自动取款机来用
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表