剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我丢掉了经营合伙人的位子
and I lost managing partner.
我想做的只是逃离自己的生活
All I wanted was to get out of my own life
让自己开心一天
and enjoy myself for one day.
求你了 哈罗德
Please, Harold.
我需要你的帮助
I need this.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我陪你演下去 但你欠我一个人情
I'll go along with it, but you owe me one.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
我找了些新鲜的酒来喝
I got us some new-- some new fresh wine,
因为陈酒... 我讨厌陈旧的东西
'cause that old wine-- I hated that old stuff.
这是《大笨蛋》里的台词
It was...it's from the Jerk.
一部关于乡村男孩进城的美国电影
-你就是个大笨蛋 -没错 我是
- You're a jerk. - Yes, I am.
但我是你的大笨蛋 宝贝
But I'm your jerk, baby.
我想跟你说点事
I want to, uh, talk to you about something.
什么事
What?
我决定了
I'm done.
-什么 -我想离开我的妻子
- What? - I want to leave my wife.
那你的孩子们呢
What about your children?
因为如果你以为你可以撒手离开
Because if you think you can leave
而不会把他们将来的生活弄得鸡飞狗跳
and it's not gonna mess them up for the rest of their lives,
那你就大错特错了
then you don't know anything.
等等 如果你觉得我不会抛妻弃子
Wait, if you didn't think I was gonna leave,
那我们一直以来在干什么
what have we been doing this whole time?
我想我不得不说
I guess I'd have to say
我们犯了一个大错
we've been making a huge mistake.
你以为事情会是什么样
What did you think would happen?
我没有想那么远
I didn't think that far.
但你想为了这个破坏自己的家庭吗
But you want to break up your family over this?
哪种男人会对自己的孩子做这种事啊
What kind of a man would do that to his own kids?
这件事你我都有责任
You're just as much a part of this as I am, all right?
所以 你又算什么样的女人
So, you know, what kind of woman would?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管是什么样 都不会再继续了
Whatever kind it is, I'm not gonna do it anymore.
萨曼莎 等等 好了
Oh, Samantha, whoa, whoa. Come on.
等等等等 好了 该死的
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait. Come on, God damn it.
我计划了一整个周末呢 好吗
I planned this entire weekend, all right?
不这样也可以
I-if you don't to do this, it's fine, all right?
也不代表我们要结束
That doesn't mean it has to end.
是的 艾瑞克 就这样吧
Yes, Eric, it does.
等等 萨曼莎
Wait, come on, Samantha.
-拜托 -不要 别碰我
- Please. - Don't! Don't touch me!
这对我来说就是一段露水情缘 现在结束了
This was always a fling for me, and now it is over.
好吧 我懂了
All right, I see what's going on here.
这和我是个坏父亲没关系
This is not about me being a bad father to my kids.
是因为我没当好你的父亲
This is about me being a bad father to you.
你说什么
What did you say?
你就是利用我填补你缺失的父爱
You've been using me to be the daddy that you never had,
但现在我不想当你的父亲了
but now that I'm not living up to it...
-给我滚 -下一个是罗伯特吗
- Get the hell out. - Is Robert next?
还是说已经是了
Or has that happened already?
你要是五秒内不离开
If you don't leave in five seconds,
这事就不能和平收场 而且受伤的不会是我
somebody's gonna get hurt, and it's not gonna be me.
是吗 看你怎么找到回家的车
Yeah, good luck getting a ride home.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
我就不该答应坐这辆车
I never should've agreed to come in this car.
先是考德想用它骗我跟他走 接着是你
First Kaldor tries to get me to go with him in it, now you.
等等
Wait a second.
什么叫他想让你跟他走
What do you mean he tried to get you to go with him?
-去哪 -没什么 算了
- With him where? - Nothing, never mind.
不对 你们两个有事
No, something's up with you two.
只要我们和他有矛盾
Whenever we go up against him,
你就牟足了劲要赢
you are hell-bent on winning.
不管对手是谁 我都很好胜
I'm always hell-bent on winning.
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
我也能看出来有人对我有所隐瞒
Well, I also know when someone's not telling me the full story, and...
你现在就是
It's happening right now.
-我们在一起过 -什么叫在一起
- We were together, okay? - What do you mean "Together"?
一♥夜♥情♥吗
One-time thing?
不 哈维 不止一次
No, Harvey, not a one-time thing.
而且他当时还有家室
And he had a family, and...
我和男人相处得都不怎么好
I have a terrible history with men.
很正常 这是你的童年造成的
Of course you do-- 'cause of your childhood.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
内心深处 多年来
Deep down, for years,
我一直都知道我想和唐娜在一起
I knew I wanted to be with Donna.
但就是做不到
Just couldn't access it.
为什么
Why not?
因为童年有阴影
Because of the shit that comes
就会带来这种麻烦
from having a fuckedup childhood.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
从我小时候开始 我母亲就在出轨
My mom cheated on my dad for most of my life.
我一直知道 却没告诉我父亲
I knew it, and I kept it a secret from him.
天哪 那比没有父母还倒霉
Jesus, that might be worse than having no parents at all.
-谢谢 -我不是那个意思
- Thanks. - I didn't mean it that way.
我知道
I know.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
短♥信♥没发出去
Text didn't go through.
你逗我吗
Are you shitting me?
这里没有信♥号♥♥
There's not a good signal here.
我走到路口去吧
I'm just gonna walk up the road.
-你准备好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready? - I am.
好的 你需要做的只有
Good. All you have to do--
走进去 拒绝答应条件
you go in there, you refuse to come to terms,
一切结束
and it'll all be over.
我没准备那事 路易
That's not what I'm ready for, Louis.
你看 我发现让哈维欠我一个人情
You see, I realized that a favor from Harvey
绝对比让你欠我好
is definitely better than a favor from you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要他欠我一个人情
I want an all-purpose IOU from him,
而且随时得还
good any minute of any day.
我不能保证他会答应
I can't promise you he'll do that.
那你最好赶紧给他打电♥话♥
Well, then you better get him on the phone,
因为两分钟后 我就进去实话实说
because in two minutes, I tell Tucker the truth.
-那就去吧 -什么
- Then do it. - What?
你没听错 够了
You heard me. This is enough.
我做了错事 我也不后悔
I did what I did, and I am not ashamed.
所以你要么进去说实话 要么不说
So you go in there and you tell him, or you don't,
但我绝不接受你这种人的威胁 哈罗德
but I'm not gonna be bullied by the likes of you, Harold.
好吧 我答应你
Okay, fine, I'll go along with it,
但有个条件
but under one condition.
-我想回家 -什么叫你想回家
- I want to come home. - What do you mean "Home"?
我都不知道你家在哪
I don't even know where you're from.
你知道 我来自这家律所 我想回来
Yes, you do. I'm from here. I want to come back.
你又要骗我
Is this a trick?
你是不是又要反悔
You gonna change your mind again?
不 路易 我不会
No, Louis, I won't,
因为在这里的日子是我最幸福的时光
because I've never been happier than when I was here.
我会考虑 哈罗德
I'll think about it, Harold.
但现在我需要
But what I got to do right now
进去让这件事一了百了
is go in there and end this thing once and for all.
怎么样 旅途顺利吗
Hey, how's it going? How's the trip?
此刻
Well, at the moment,
萨曼莎站在五十码开外
Samantha's about 50 yards down the road.
车子爆胎了
We're stopped with a flat tire,
我们在等道路救援
and we're waiting for Triple-A to come.
-真的假的 -真的
- You're kidding me. - I'm not.
除此之外 她觉得这是我的错
And on top of that, she thinks it's my fault.
-是吗 -没错 但你也知道
- Is it? - Yes, but you know
我不喜欢费口舌解释自己的行为
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表