剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
如果你指的是这个的话
if that's what you're suggesting.
但除此之外
But outside of that,
我有权做我认为必要的事
I'm empowered to do what I deem necessary.
那八年前 你是否认为解散
And eight years ago, did you deem it necessary
萨默森·凯尼律所是有必要的
to dismantle the firm Samson Kinney?
-是的 -但在你
- I did. - But before you
把律所大卸八块之前 你解雇了一名律师
ripped that firm apart, you fired one of its attorneys.
-是这样吗 -什么
- Is that true? - What?
我说这不是你第一次
I said this isn't the first time
面临不当解约的指控了
that you've been sued for wrongful termination.
法官大人… 我想提交一份和解协议
Your Honor...I'd like to submit a settlement
理查德森女士签过的
Ms. Richardson signed into edee.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get that?
那份和解协议被封存了 你不能提交
That settlement was sealed. You can't enter it.
我允许了
I'll allow it.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你为什么解雇那个律师 法耶
Why'd you fire that lawyer, Faye?
-与此事无关 -我想有关系
- It's not relevant. - I think it is.
因为我认为这和你解雇萨曼莎·惠勒的理由一样
Because I think it's the same reason you fired Samantha Wheeler.
-你讨厌她 -你准备就这么坐着吗
- You hated her. - You going to just sit there?
他是不会动的
You bet your ass he is,
因为你抓住了每次机会来夺走他的尊严
because you took his dignity every chance you got,
先是剥夺他的头衔 然后抢走了格蕾琴
first by stripping his title, then by taking Gretchen,
更别提你竟然拿唐娜当秘书使
not to mention you made Donna a secretary.
因为从你到这里的那一刻起
Because from the second you got here,
你讨厌这里每个人的想法
you hated what everyone here stood for.
-那不是真的 -怎么不是
- That's not true. - Bullshit, it's not true.
你说我们是一群野狗
You called us a pack of wild dogs
因为你是一个充满仇恨的怨妇
because you are a bitter, vindictive human being,
律所里的每个人都讨厌你
and every single person in this firm hates you.
如果你不承认 我就以伪证罪起诉你
And you try and deny that, I'll charge you with perjury.
你要为你的客户辩护吗
Are you going to defend your client?
我们该休庭了
It's time we called a recess.
我们有一整天的时间
And as far as I'm concerned, we have all day.
我不会再坐在这里了
Then I'm not sitting here another second
这场闹剧该结束了
and this travesty is over.
该死的 刚刚是什么情况
God damn it, what the hell was that?
正如我们所说的
Exactly what we talked about:
我在为你做准备来应对他们
me preparing you for whatever they threw at you.
胡说八道 你们在律所的所有人面前
Bullshit, that was nothing more than a hit job
给我来了一个下马威
in front of the entire firm.
正如你来这里之后的所作所为
Just like you've been taking shots since you got here.
我是你的头号♥目标
And I've been your number one target.
或者你忘了就在不到一个星期前
Or did you forget that not a week ago,
你还想帮马利克吊销我的律师执照
you tried to help Malik get me disbarred?
我们的协议一点都没有提到
And our agreement didn't say a thing about
让律所知道你是什么样的人
letting the firm know exactly what kind of person you are.
你就是一只绵羊
And all you are is a sheep
去你主人带你去的任何地方
going wherever your master leads you.
你甚至没有意识到
You don't even have the sense to--
别再说我的搭档的坏话了
Don't you say another word about my partner.
当你剥夺了他的头衔
When you stripped him of his title,
你几乎让这家律所失去了
you almost cost this firm
有史以来最好的律师
the best lawyer it's ever had.
你想知道我为什么要那样做吗
You want to know why I did that in there?
因为你找我爱的人的麻烦
'Cause you come after someone I love,
你会加倍尝到苦果
you're gonna get it back like you've never seen before.
好吧 你明天最好以你的最佳状态去法庭
Well, you better bring some of that A game to court tomorrow.
因为你已经暴露了弱点
A spot just opened up on the docket.
我不陪你玩了
So playtime's over.
真正的较量就要开始了
The real thing's about to begin.
我们再过一遍你的证词
Okay, let's go over your testimony one more time.
迈克 如果我们再过一遍
Mike, if we go over it one more time,
-我就要尖叫了 -那没办法
- I'm gonna scream. - Well, too bad,
因为他们会使出浑身解数
because they're gonna come after you
-来对付你 -我知道
- with everything they've got. - I know that.
那我们来再过一遍问题
Then let's go over the questions.
我知道这些问题了
I've heard the questions.
那我们就想出新的问题
Then we're gonna come up with new questions,
因为我提醒你
because in case you forgot,
你真的做了他们指控你的事
you actually did what they're accusing you of.
-但他们永远也证明不了 -萨曼莎
- And they'll never prove it. - God damn it, Samantha.
如果出现失误 你会被吊销执照的
This thing goes sideways, you're gonna get disbarred!
听着
Look.
我以前也受过审
I have been on trial before, all right?
你不知道那是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like.
任何事情都可能发生
Anything can happen.
也许是的 但受审的人不是我
Maybe it can, but I'm not the one on trial here.
-是她 -如果你不认为他们会想办法翻盘
- She is. - And if you don't think they're gonna try to that,
那你并没有我想象中的那么优秀
then you're not the lawyer I thought you were.
一周前 你根本不会关心
And a week ago, you wouldn't have cared
我会怎么样
one way or the other what happened to me.
这不是一周前了 是现在
This isn't a week ago. It's now.
我不会毫无准备地就上战场
And I am not going in there unprepared.
我能加入你吗
Mind if I join you?
听着 哈维 关于早些时候…
Listen, Harvey, about earlier...
我知道我失控了 路易
I know I lost it, Louis.
我保证我明天会规矩点
I'll keep it in check tomorrow, I promise.
不 这不是我要说的
No, that's not what I was gonna say.
我想谢谢你
I was gonna thank you.
为了什么
For what?
为了你说的 关于我的那些话
For what you said about me.
看着你在图书馆炮轰法耶
I mean, I got chills watching you
让我不寒而栗
thunder away at Faye in the library.
但在你的办公室时…
But in your office...
你不知道那话对我来说意味着什么
you have no idea how much it meant
你说你爱我
to hear you say that you love me.
我不认为我真的说了"我爱你" 路易
I don't think I actually said out loud, "I love you," Louis.
是的 你说了
Yeah, you did.
是啊 我好像真的说了
Yeah, pretty much, I did.
听着 我不知道明天会怎样
Look, I don't know how tomorrow's gonna go,
但我说的是真心话
but I meant what I said.
你是我见过最好的律师
You're the best lawyer I've ever seen,
你更是最好的朋友
and you're an even better friend.
既然我们说起了明天这个话题
Well, now that we're on the subject of tomorrow,
也许我们应该讨论下策略
maybe we should talk strategy.
我知道策略 路易
Well, I know the strategy, Louis.
我们必须坚持
We have to stick to the fact
法耶有权无故解雇她这个事实
that Faye had the right to fire her without cause.
问题不在这 哈维
That's not the problem, Harvey.
我们需要陪审团觉得
We need the jury to think
如果他们和萨曼莎合作
if they worked with Samantha,
他们也会解雇她
they'd fire her too.
我们要让他们讨厌她
We need to get them to hate her.
所以问题来了 我们中哪一个要来当这个恶人
So the question is, which one of us is gonna do that to her?
-让我来吧 -为什么
- Let it be me. - Why?
因为虽然你也很厉害
Because as good as you are,
但被逼到绝路时 没有人比我更卑鄙
no one is meaner than me when they're cornered.
还有呢
And?
拜托 哈维 你真的要我说出来吗
Come on, Harvey, you gonna make me say it?
你母亲刚去世
Your mother just died.
我不想让你再经历这些
I don't want you to go through this too.
谢谢你 路易
Thanks, Louis.
"炮轰法耶"
"Thunder away at Faye"?
还是"炮轰肯德里克"
Thunder away at Kendrick.
你知道你现在玩《义海雄风》的梗吗
Did you know you were doing "A Few Good Men"?
我知道你的遭遇 哈维
I know what you've been going through, Harvey.
我知道我能做的不多
And I know it's not much.
我只是觉得 这么做能逗你笑一笑
I just thought it might make you smile a little.
谢谢 我的朋友
Thanks, my friend.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表