剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你爱怎样就怎样 反正我绝不会去做
So do what you want, but I'm not fucking doing it.
你也不应该去做
And neither should you.
我得说 我们本来有可能
I have to say, we may end up
因为这事被搞得很惨 但...
getting totally screwed on this, but...
苏珊 你的调查做得真细致
Susan, you have really done your research.
谢谢 你的鼓励对我很重要
Thank you. That means a lot to me.
我能向你请教个事吗
Can I ask your advice on something?
是个私人的事
It's kind of personal.
当然了 苏珊 什么事
Of course, Susan. What is it?
有个律师助理
So there's this paralegal.
他既聪明又挺逗 他和我对上眼了
He's smart and funny, and he and I just click.
这种事我以前也见过
I've certainly seen that happen before.
我知道你和布莱恩合作得有多紧密
I just--I know how closely you worked with Brian,
我就想知道
and I guess I want to know
你是怎么公私分明的
how you kept things professional.
我不想说我和布莱恩的事 苏珊
I don't want to get into me and Brian, Susan,
但如果你想听我的建议
but if you want my advice,
我会去另外找个律师助理
I'd find a different paralegal.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 我们继续
All right, let's get back to this.
实际上 我有个主意
Actually, I had an idea.
对方的首席律师是我们家的老朋友
Lead counsel on the other side is a longtime family friend.
如果我能说服她接受庭外和解呢
What if I could convince her to settle?
所以你特意挑了这个案子 对吧
That's why you picked this case, isn't it?
因为你觉得
Because you thought
你可以用你的人脉让我对你刮目相看
you could use your connections to impress me?
利用机会
There's nothing wrong
本身也没什么错啊
with taking advantage of an opportunity.
你说得对 这没什么错
No, you're right. There isn't.
但在这个案子上
But in this particular instance,
你的建议行不通
what you're proposing isn't going to work.
可你怎么知道呢
But how do you know?
因为我就知道
Because I know.
-可是... -苏珊...
- But-- - Susan...
做助理律师就意味着知道什么时候要适可而止
being an associate means knowing when to drop it.
向我证明你能做到
Show me you can do that.
请允许我
If it pleases the court,
我想讲个故事 关于一艘高贵的船的船长
I would like to tell a story about a noble ship's captain,
一个名叫法耶·普博森的邪恶海盗
a villainous pirate by the name of Faye Pooperson,
以及一段恶心的冤案的故事
and a foul miscarriage of justice.
反对 法官大人 他是自证
Objection, Your Honor. He's testifying.
而且我的名字也不是普博森
And my name isn't Pooperson.
理查德森 普博森 有什么区别
Richardson, Pooperson, what's the difference?
这个不太寻常 但反对无效
That's unorthodox, but I'll allow it.
你不过是戴了假发的他
You're just him in a wig.
我得说 一顶假发
A wig, if I may say,
让你神采焕发 法官大人
you are rocking, Your Honor.
如果我没结婚 肯定上了他
If I weren't married, I'd be all over that.
我打赌他肯定比哈维强
I bet he's so much better than Harvey.
路易·利特法官
我的确是 请继续
I am. Please proceed.
法官阁下 《航海法》第五款
Your Honor, paragraph five of the nautical code
指出船长不得将船的指挥权
states that a captain shall not relinquish command
交给海盗们
to a party of pirates.
如果这里有谁是海盗 那也是他
If anyone here is a pirate it's him,
我相当于故事里的英国海军
and I am the British navy in this situation.
反对 她偷了我的比喻
Objection! She's hijacking my metaphor!
反对有效
Sustained.
普博森小姐 我只警告你一次
Miss Pooperson, this is your only warning.
他都还没传唤证人
He hasn't even called a witness!
她说的有道理
She does have a point.
我无需传唤证人来向由我同僚组成的陪审团证明案情
I don't need a witness to prove my case to this jury of my peers.
他刚刚是不是说了同僚
Did he say peers?
是啊 这家伙 难以置信
I know. Can you believe this guy?
我想大家都听够了
I think we've heard enough.
陪审团团长 你们作出裁决了吗
Mr. Foreman, has the jury reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
我们认为被告所有罪名均成立
We find the defendant guilty on all charges.
毫无疑问
As if there was any question.
理查德森小姐 我在此宣判你死刑
Miss Richardson, I hereby sentence you to death.
死刑
Death?
我都不知道自己为什么受审
I don't even know what I'm on trial for!
这正是这场审判的美妙之处
And that's the beauty of this whole thing.
法警 带她走
Bailiff, take her away.
乐意至极
With pleasure.
-好样的 -好样的
- Well done. - Well done.
对了
For the record,
当我说他比哈维强时 我是认真的
I meant what I said about him being better than Harvey.
太对了 太对了
So true, so true.
太对了 太对了
So true, so true.
真的出现了12个哈维吗
There were really 12 Harveys?
是啊 太妙了
I know, right? It was fantastic.
也许希拉说得对
Maybe Sheila's right.
也许我该同意
Maybe I should say yes.
我会掌管大权 我也不必再受任何人的气了
I'd be in charge, and no one would ever push me around again.
没错 但是
True, but--
斯坦 全是哈维的陪审团刚判我胜诉
Stan, a jury of Harveys just found in my favor.
你别毁了这一刻
Don't tell me you're gonna shit on this.
路易 抱歉
Louis, I'm sorry...
但我得指出
but I must point out
你的梦境里全是和你共事的人
that your dream was filled with the people you work with.
你幻想着自己处在一个
You are envisioning yourself in a fantasy world
全是他们的世界
still surrounded by them.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说 如果你接手这工作
My point is, if you take the job,
他们不会在你身边
they will not be there with you.
天哪
Oh, God.
一直以来我都担心着
This whole time, I was worried
他们没有我会怎么办
about what they would do without me.
我都没想过自己没有他们会怎么办
I hadn't even thought about what I'd do about them.
那如果你现在想想呢
And if you do think about that?
我觉得他们是我的一切
I think they're everything to me
我哪儿也不想去
and I don't want to go anywhere.
唐娜 很好 我正期望你在
Donna, good, I was hoping you were in,
因为我需要帮助
because I need a little help.
行啊 法耶 什么事
Sure, Faye, with what?
你想让我告诉亚历克斯·威廉姆斯
You want me to tell Alex Williams
他现在降为助理律师了吗
he's an associate now?
看来你不喜欢我对路易做的决定
I take it you don't like my decision regarding Louis.
不喜欢只是我的感受之一 法耶
Dislike is one of the ways of describing my feelings for you, Faye.
我觉得你不会想听其他的
I doubt you want to hear the other.
那我就直说了
Then I'll get to it.
无论你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not,
我现在是代理经营合伙人
I am acting managing partner now,
意味着我有一大堆活儿 却无人帮忙
which means I have a full plate and no help with it.
我需要一位秘书
I need a secretary.
你想让我做你秘书
You want me to be your secretary?
我需要你帮我渡过接下去的几天
I need you to help me get through the next few days,
据大家所说
and according to everyone,
你曾是这家律所有史以来最好的秘书
you were the best secretary this firm ever had.
没有任何一家律所的秘书能比我更优秀
I was the best secretary any firm ever had,
这也是我成为首席运营官的原因之一
which is one of the reasons I am now COO.
唐娜 我知道你觉得这有些大材小用
Donna, I know you think this is below your pay grade--
这就是大材小用
It is below my pay grade.
但更重要的是 这传达了一个信息
But more importantly, it sends a message
我做你的狗腿 比做自己工作
that I am more valuable as your lackey
更为重要
than in my real position.
我受够了人们说的什么信息
And I've had it with people talking about messages
我得到的唯一信息就是 "去死吧"
when the only message I keep getting is, "Go to hell."
如果你真像自己所说的那样忠于律所
So if you're as loyal to this firm as you say you are,
那就接受我让你做的事
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表