剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我错了 对不起
I was wrong, and I am sorry.
而且我道歉不只是因为我需要你的帮助
And I am not just saying that because I need your help.
但你确实是在需要帮助的时候才说
But you are saying it when you need help.
是的
I am.
而且如果你不想帮忙的话 不用勉强
And if you don't wanna help, you don't have to.
但这次不是帮我 是为了希拉
But it's not for me, it's for Sheila.
-希拉 -她搞丢了一位大捐赠人
- Sheila? - She lost a huge donor.
她感觉很糟糕 为了让我孩子的妈好起来
She feels horrible, and the only way I can think
我唯一能想到的办法
of making the mother of my unborn child feel better
就只有代替他继续捐赠了
is to replace his contribution.
-多少 -五万美金
- How much? - $50,000.
好 既然你愿意花这么多钱
Okay, well, if you are willing to part with that much money
让希拉高兴 我会帮忙
to make Sheila feel better, I'll help.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我需要你给我整一份委托金融机构的代理书
I need you to run a proxy through a financial institution
以此来做一笔由避税公♥司♥捐出的
to create the appearance of an anonymous donation
匿名捐款
from a tax sheltered company.
好 但我是为了帮希拉
All right, I am doing this for Sheila
培根也是要的
and I will require the bacon,
但这真的是我听过的最浪漫的事了
but that is the most romantic thing I've ever heard in my life.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈维
Harvey?
萨曼莎 我正要去找你
Samantha, I was just gonna come see you.
不 你没有 你知道我是怎么知道的吗
No, you weren't. You know how I know that?
因为我的新客户 就是你给我的那个
Because my new client-- the one you gave me--
昨晚在你家被告了
was served with a lawsuit at your condo last night
但你却没有告诉我
and you didn't tell me about it.
你已经听说砖街的事了
You heard about Brick Street already?
-你觉得我会没消息吗 -当然有可能
- Did you think I wouldn't? - Sure, it's possible.
你早上有时候会打拳
You sometimes box in the mornings.
-哈维 -萨曼莎 我不是想要回他们
- Harvey-- - Samantha, I'm not trying to take them back.
只是事情有点复杂
It's just a little complicated.
那到底复杂在哪里
What exactly is complicated about it?
杰里米到了
Hey, Jeremy's here.
准备好做取证了吗
Ready to go do this deposition?
"杰里米"
"Jeremy"?
让我捋捋
Let me get this straight:
你现在不仅不声不响地抢了我的客户
not only did you take my client without telling me,
还跟另一方连取证都约好了
you scheduled a deposition with the other side?
等下 怎么是她的客户
Wait, her client?
迈克 这位是萨曼莎·惠勒
Mike, meet Samantha Wheeler.
我大概一个月前把砖街体育转给她了
I gave her Brick Street about a month ago.
我昨晚可能忘记跟你说了
I might have forgotten to mention that to you last night.
萨曼莎 这位是迈克·罗斯
Samantha, meet Mike Ross.
您的高徒
The protégé.
她刚刚为什么要这么说
Okay, why did she just say it like that?
非要我说的话
If I had to take a guess,
可能是因为她以为你会更高一点
it's because she thought you'd be taller.
-我跟你一样高 -那些年我们说过的谎
- I'm the same height as you. - The lies we tell ourselves.
是因为比起跟你见面
It's because I'm less concerned
我更关心怎么赢你
with meeting you than kicking your ass
毕竟我才是你的对手 而不是他
since I'm the one you're gonna be going up against, not him.
-等下 我没同意 -哈维 我插一句
- Hang on, I didn't agree-- - Harvey, if I may?
萨曼莎 我懂
Look, Samantha, I get it.
你现在这种情况我经历过上百次了
I've been where you are right now a hundred times.
是很糟糕 但是我想我们也都知道
It's so frustrating, but I think we all know
不管你高不高兴
Harvey's gonna take this client back
哈维都要拿回这个客户
whether you like it or not,
所以你最好还是让他去做
so you might as well just let him do it.
这想法真是太天真了
That's about as naive
就像你希望我们会让杰里米·华尔解约一样
as hoping we'll let Jeremy Wall out of his contract.
这不是希不希望的问题
Well, this isn't really about hope.
这是砖街体育及其员工能否做出正确的选择
It's about Bridge Street doing right by its workers.
你要是觉得你那悲伤的故事
And if you think that sob story
在这里有用的话 那你就大错特错了
is gonna work here, you're wrong.
他可会讲悲伤的故事了
Sob stories are his specialty.
我更愿意称之为
I prefer to call it
"触发陪审团的人道关怀法"
"Appealing to a jury's humanity."
我称之为"投机取巧法"
Well, I call it "Bringing a violin to a gun fight."
那我们就等结束出来再看你会怎么想吧
Well, we'll see what you call it when I'm done.
不管怎么样 你们俩先商量一下
Anyway, I'll give you two a minute to discuss
这场败仗谁来打
who's gonna take the loss.
你的高徒真混♥蛋♥
Your protégé is a douche.
这点我不反驳
Not gonna argue with you there.
我们还是别争论这个客户是谁的了
Then how about not arguing over whose client this is?
因为我还要去取证
Because I got a deposition to get to.
你都不了解这个案子
You don't even know this case.
我了解这个客户 我了解这个合同…
I know the client, I know the contract--
-我了解这个人 -你觉得我赢不了吗
- And I know the man. - You think I can't beat him?
萨曼莎 他以前是我的人
Samantha, he used to be my guy.
他飞过了整个国家来这里就是想和我较量一下
He travelled across the country to pick a fight with me.
如果我躲他 他会杀了我的
He's never gonna let me live it down if I duck him.
那我们就一起上吧
Then we're doing this together,
因为这是我的客户
because this is my client.
我不会拱手让给你
I'm not just handing them over to you.
好 不过你可别低估了他
Okay, but don't underestimate him.
不管他别的怎么样
Whatever else Mike Ross is,
当律师他和我俩水平相当
he's just as good as you and me.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
你已经忘了他了 一段已经结束的感情
You're over him, and someone who is over someone
可以以一个朋友的身份打电♥话♥
should be able to call them as a friend.
嗨 我是布莱恩·阿特曼
Hey, you've reached Brian Altman.
请留言并度过愉快的一天
Please leave a message and have a great day.
嗨 布莱恩
Hey, Brian.
打电♥话♥给你是因为今天有人提到你了
Just calling because you came up in conversation today.
没什么大不了的
Apropos of nothing.
我们肯定不是在谈论
We certainly weren't talking about
我怎么还没忘了你
how I'm still not over you.
天呐 越描越黑
Oh, sweet Lord, I just made it worse.
我做了什么 我怎样才能…
What do I do? What do I--
如果您满意您的留言
If you are satisfied with your message,
请按1
please press one.
重录 请按2
To rerecord, press two.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
嗨 布莱恩 我是你哥们
Hey, Brian. It's your buddy.
一个真真正正的朋友
Your friend with a capital "F."
你的朋友哥们
Your F-buddy.
嗨 卡特里娜 我是布莱恩 该死
Hi, Katrina, it's Brian. Shit.
布狗狗 我是卡特猫
B-dawg, it's Kitty Kat.
什么 你怎么了
What? Who are you?
不行 该死
Nope. Ass.
我靠 混♥蛋♥
Damn it. Ball sack!
妈的 该死的
Fuck. Mother of pearl!
赶紧告诉她你爱我 快点吧
Just tell her you love me and that it's over!
感觉真好
That felt good.
你好 布莱恩
Hello, Brian.
今天在一次工作讨论中提到了你
Today you came up in a work-related discussion,
我想看看有没有证明文件
and I wanted to see if there were any bespoke files
你还没收到的
you had not yet received.
你诚挚的朋友 卡特里娜·班尼特
Cordially, Katrina Bennett.
华尔先生 你宣称你看到了糟糕的工厂环境
Mr. Wall, you claim to have seen objectionable factory conditions.
我不是宣称 我就是看到了
I'm not claiming anything. I--I saw them.
那些人很悲惨
Those people are miserable.
悲惨可没有违反国际法
And misery isn't a violation of international law.
它们违反国际法了吗
Are they violating international law?
我不知道
I don't know.
你当然不知道 因为你只是个篮球运动员
No, you don't, because you're a basketball player.
你不是律师
You're not a lawyer.
但当情况不对的时候 我还是能发觉的
That doesn't mean I can't tell when something's not right.
那具体是从什么时候开始 你觉得情况不对呢
And when exactly did you start thinking something wasn't right?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表