剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
-你让我和哈维做的事情吧 -是的
- what you had me and Harvey do? - I am.
那我不干了 因为我没兴趣
Well, then, I'm out, because I have no interest
来假装我是希拉 希拉是我
in me pretending to be Sheila and her pretending to be me
因为这很蠢 而且不会有任何结果
because it's stupid and it's not gonna lead to anything.
-你说完了吗 -好吧 我们来试试吧
- Are you finished? - Okay, let's try it.
这件事的最初导火索是什么
What gave rise to the initial incident?
讽刺的是 这正是由角色扮演引发的
Ironically, it happened during role-play.
你能为我重演一次吗
Can you reenact it for me?
我不能 因为我只记得
No, I cannot, because all I can remember
我正准备去演"灰姑娘的肮脏救赎"
is I was getting ready to play "Cinderella's dirty redemption"
然后下一秒钟 她就开始朝着我大喊大叫
and then the next thing I know, she is yelling at me.
因为你明确表态了我对你没有吸引力
Because you made it clear I was unattractive to you.
希拉 这不是真的 我不在乎你的脚
Sheila, that's just not true. I don't care about your feet.
-你说它们很胖 -是你自己说的
- You said they were fat. - You said they were fat.
并且你没来安慰我 你一门心思都在
And instead of reassuring me, all you focused on
惦记你损失的那些钱
was the money you were out.
-那双鞋九千呢 -你还不懂吗
- It was $9,000. - Don't you get it?
-要是我赚不回来呢 -但你能赚回来
- What if I can't pay it back? - But you can pay it back.
你要是赚不回来 我♥干♥嘛还花这五万美金
That's the whole reason I spent the $50,000--
来让你相信你确实很擅长自己的工作
to convince you that you're good at your job.
不 你花这钱是为了让我自觉被工作困住
No, you spent $50,000 to make me feel trapped in my job.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
-我以为你很喜欢你的工作 -我也以为啊
- I thought you loved your job. - So did I.
希拉 我不懂
Sheila, I don't understand.
路易 我从未想过自己会有孩子
Louis, I never saw myself having children.
但我越想成为一个母亲...
But the more I embrace becoming a mother...
我就越觉得自己正在被拉向两个相反的方向
the more I feel pulled in two opposite directions.
也许我只想选一边走
And maybe I just want to pick one.
你怎么之前不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this?
因为我本就是一个战士
Because being a warrior is who I am.
如果我改变了 我不再是我了...
And I if I change who I am...
如果路易不想要你了怎么办
What if Louis won't want you anymore?
希拉 看着我
Sheila, look at me.
成为一个战士 与你的工作无关
Being a warrior has nothing to do with your job.
你生来便如此
It's who you are.
无论你在职业道路上作出怎样的选择
And no matter what you choose to do about your career,
我都会给你百分之一千的支持
I support it 1,000%.
我爱你 路易
I love you, Louis.
看来你比我更需要来杯咖啡
You look like you could use this more than me.
我今天因为失眠早来了
I came in early today because I couldn't sleep
结果突然间就开始困了
and all of a sudden it just hit me.
怎么 为客户的事倍感压力吗
What, are you stressed out about a client?
我昨晚跟唐娜在外面喝酒到很晚
I was out late drinking with Donna.
我猜也是
I feel that.
卡特里娜 你知道迈克 哈维和萨曼莎那档子事吗
Katrina, you know about this Mike, Harvey, and Samantha thing?
知道啊 怎么了
I do. Why?
如果我跟你说 法耶来找我
What if I told you Faye came to me
让我盯着他们
to keep an eye on them
别让事态失控呢
to make sure it doesn't get out of control?
我会说这不意外
I'd say it wouldn't surprise me,
但其实你真正想问的是
but what you're really asking is,
我是否觉得你应该警告他们
do I think you should warn them?
因为我知道你不同意监视
Because I know you didn't agree to spy.
我猜这正是我想问的
I guess that is what I'm asking.
-别这么做 -介意我问问为什么吗
- Don't do it. - You mind if I ask why not?
你什么时候见过他们中的一个乖乖听话
Have you ever seen either one of them react well
权威人物不让他们做什么 他们就不去做的
to an authority figure telling them not to do something?
该死 这只会火上浇油
Shit, it'll just make them more likely to do it.
没错
Exactly.
另外 我已经告诉过迈克别逼萨曼莎
Besides, I already told Mike not to push Samantha.
最好大家不用撕破脸皮
With any luck, we'll get out of this thing
就把这事情解决掉
without it blowing up in any of our faces.
哈维 你来有何贵干
Harvey, what are you doing here?
我来谈谈今天的事
I'm here to talk about today.
如果你们想和解
Well, if you're looking for a settlement,
我们最初开出的条件仍然有效
our original offer stands.
"最初的条件" 你当时在场吗
"Original offer"? Were you in there?
你可是被打得落花流水
You got your ass kicked.
我只是来确认一下 我们还是好兄弟
I'm just here to make sure we're still good.
你还没看到 是吧
You haven't seen it, have you?
看到什么
Seen what?
杰里米今天有一个采访
Jeremy had a interview scheduled for today,
但当时...
but there was--
他在最后一刻换了衣服
well, there was a last-minute wardrobe change.
我不在乎有多少人会自杀 我们没有违法
看来不光拉塞尔·威斯布鲁克一个人
Guess Russell Westbrook isn't the only one
NBA球星 曾多次涉足时尚圈 有自己的个人品牌
可以成为时尚代言人
who can make a fashion statement.
该死 迈克 那次取证是不公开的
Damn it, Mike, that deposition was under seal.
那你告我啊
So sue me.
但如果这么做 这事就不再是反诉那么简单
But, if you do, it won't be a countersuit anymore,
到时候就会有陪审团
which means there will be a jury.
但如果你认为我不会因这件事制裁你...
And if you think I won't have you sanctioned for this--
放马过来 因为这视频已经在病毒式传播了
Go ahead, 'cause this is already going viral.
砖街越是要封♥锁♥消♥息♥
The more Brick Street tries to stop it from getting out,
就会有越多的人看到
the more people are gonna see it,
所以我建议 哈维 你直接让他们
so I suggest, Harvey, that you just tell them
把我们要的给我们就行了
to give us what we want.
我不懂
I don't get it.
你大费周章地把他弄出来
You went to all this trouble just to get him out
就为了让他和竞争对手签约吗
so he would sign with a competitor?
我有消息要告诉你 哈维
Well, I've got some news for you, Harvey:
他其实不想和竞争者签约
he's actually not looking to sign with a competitor.
他想成为竞争者
He's looking to be the competitor.
合同带来的收入
He gets the money from his contract
可以让他自立门户...
to put into his company...
公开不和就是免费广♥告♥
Free advertising from a public feud.
也许他在这个过程中改变了做事的方式
And maybe he changes the way things get done in the process.
这事情一开始就是你帮他一手策划的 是不是
You helped him plan this thing from the beginning, didn't you?
你是怎么做到的
Well-- how the hell did you pull that off?
很容易
It was easy.
我知道你会针对人而非事
You see, I knew that you would play the man,
但事实上 你以为
but the thing is, the version of me
你在玩弄的那个我 他不复存在了
you thought you were playing, he doesn't exist anymore.
新版迈克更关注结果
The new Mike cares more about the results
而不是投机取巧
than he does about playing the violin.
你这招确实高明 迈克
Gotta give you credit, Mike,
但如果不是那些年从我那儿学了这么多
But you couldn't have done any of this
你也不可能有今天的水平
if you hadn't learned so much from me all those years.
我赢了 你输了 你还要居功是吧
Are you actually taking credit for my win when you lost?
我们把事情搞清楚 哈维
Let's be very clear about something here, Harvey.
现在 你是败者州的州长
Right now, you are the governor of Loserville,
我是胜者市的市长
and I am the mayor of Winnertown.
你知道市长比州长低阶的是吧
You know mayor's below governor, right?
在胜者市就不是
Not in Winnertown, he isn't.
迈克 好好享受你这点赢家时光吧
Mike, enjoy it while it lasts.
下一次 惊喜就不会在你这边了
Next time, you won't have the element of surprise.
谁说还有下一次的
Who said there's gonna be a next time?
不如我们去喝一杯吧
What do you say we get a drink?
你 我和唐娜
You, me, and Donna?
好啊 听起来挺不错的 哈维
Yeah, that sounds nice, Harvey.
唐娜 有空谈谈吗
Donna, do you have a minute?
当然
Of course.
随时效劳
Always.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you
我报了舞蹈班
that I signed up for a dance class.
不错嘛
I like it.
探戈还是萨尔萨舞
Tango? Salsa?
芭蕾
Ballet.
我小时候喜欢芭蕾
I was into it when I was younger.
那是当然
Of course you were.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表