剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
-我很为你高兴 -这还不是全部
- I'm so happy for you. - That's not all.
在我报完班之后
Right after I signed up for class,
我注意到我有一条布莱恩发给我的语♥音♥消息
I noticed I had a voicemail from Brian.
-他给我回电♥话♥了 -他说什么了
- He called me back. - What did he say?
就这样...
That's just it...
我听都没听就把它删掉了
I deleted it without even listening.
卡特里娜 你太棒了
Katrina, that's amazing.
多谢夸奖 唐娜
Thank you, Donna.
哈维和我今晚要和迈克聚一聚
Harvey and I are supposed to get together with Mike tonight.
-你要一起来吗 -我来不了
- Do you want to join us? - I can't.
今晚要上第一节课
Tonight's the first night of class.
好吧 那你去翩翩起舞吧
Well, then, prance on out of here.
-你看到那支视频了吗 -我看到了
- Did you see that video? - I did.
那混♥蛋♥设计我们
That asshole set us up.
而你知道这件事
And you know it.
我不会让他得逞的
Well, I'm not letting him get away with it.
萨曼莎 他光明正大地打败了我们
Samantha, he beat us fair and square.
放屁 这些都是他事先计划好的
Bullshit, he planned this whole thing in advance.
摆明了就是要违反杰里米的合同
A clear violation of Jeremy's contract.
我了解迈克 我们没办法证明的
And knowing Mike, we'll never prove it.
你当心点 哈维
Careful, Harvey.
你这口气听起来你还挺为他骄傲
You're starting to sound like you're proud of him.
要是我就是为他骄傲呢
And what if I am?
那就别参战
Then get off the field,
因为我们中必须有一个人继续抗争
because one of us isn't finished fighting.
我告诉过你了 我们没办法证明的
I told you, there's no way we'll prove it.
-那我就制♥造♥证据 -不 你不会的
- Then I'll make proof. - No, you won't.
你注意到目前周围的形势了吗
Are you paying attention to what's going on around here?
如果你在说法耶 迈克·罗斯不是唯一一个
If you're talking about Faye, Mike Ross isn't the only one
能做事不留痕的人
that can do things without leaving a trace.
萨曼莎 我跟他说了我们不会做这种事
Samantha, I told him we wouldn't do anything like this.
而你告诉我你想赢
And you told me you wanted to win.
-闪开 -不
- Get out of my way. - No.
这件事你放手 这是命令
You're letting this go, and that's an order.
-你不能命令我 -我现在能了
- You don't give me orders. - I do now.
你这么做 就等着法耶来找你麻烦吧
You do this, you'll wish you had problems with Faye.
那这次的失败由你承担 不是我
Then you are taking this loss, not me.
那是什么
What's that?
你的新名片
Your new business cards.
这上面写的我的职位是"副总裁"
This says my title is "Vice President."
没错
It does.
-你要给我升职吗 -再加薪30%
- You're giving me a promotion? - And a 30% raise.
是因为我帮你搞定了希拉吗
Is this because I helped you out with Sheila?
是因为你是个战士
It's because you're a warrior.
你一直都是 长久以来
You always have been, and it's long past time
我都想让你知道我很欣赏这一点
I let you know how much I appreciate it.
谢谢你 路易
Thank you, Louis.
不 本杰明 是我该谢你
No, Benjamin, thank you.
我不得不说 你是对的
I've gotta say, you were right.
在家里确实比出门吃要好得多
This is much better than going out.
多谢夸奖
Thanks.
当然了 当我建议你这么做的时候
Of course, when I suggested it, I didn't mean
我没想到我会是那个去超♥市♥
that I would be the one to go to the grocery store
奶酪店和葡萄酒商店采购的人
and the cheese shop and the wine place.
说句公道话 我的厕纸还是我自己买♥♥的
To be fair, I do buy my own toilet paper.
如果我没买♥♥餐巾的话
Which we would have had to use as napkins
我们就得把你的厕纸当餐巾了
if I hadn't also picked up napkins.
太好了 他到了
Thank God he's here.
-想来点奶酪吗 -你做了什么
- You want some cheese? - What the hell did you do?
你在说什么 我什么都没做
What are you talking about? I didn't do anything.
你贿赂查尔斯·胡 让他说我早在一年半前
You bribed Charles Hu to say I contacted him
就联♥系♥了他 并有计划地
a year and a half ago with a scheme
要违反杰里米的合同 而我无法辩驳
to break up Jeremy's contract, and I can't dispute it
因为我们公开表明这人是个圣人
because we're on the record saying the guy's a saint.
迈克 听我说 我与此事无关
Mike, listen to me, I had nothing to do with this.
-胡说 -不是胡说 迈克
- Bullshit! - It's not bullshit, Mike.
他在说实话
He's telling the truth.
行 不是你 那就是她
Okay, well, if it wasn't you then it was her.
所以我的问题是 你打算怎么办
So my question is, what are you gonna do about it?
我能怎么办
What the hell can I do about it?
你可以说她伪造证据 因为她确实做了
You can say she fabricated evidence, like she did.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你知道那样她会付出什么代价吗
Do you know what would happen to her?
我不管
I don't care!
因为她犯规
She is cheating
现在我客户的那家能改变人们生活的公♥司♥就要没了
my client out of a company that could change people's lives!
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥她的
And I'm not gonna sell her out!
如果你还在 我也会为你这么做
Just like I'd do for you if you were still here.
难以置信 你就是气我走了
I don't believe this. You're pissed that I left!
不 迈克 我很高兴你走了
No, Mike, I'm glad that you left,
而且你任何时候都可以回来看我
and you could have come back to visit any fucking time,
但你回来却是为了跟我打对台官司
but you came back to pick a fight with me
更别提这事你已经谋划了六个月
that you rigged six months ago.
所以你不气我走了 而是气我赢了你
Oh, so it's not that I left, it's just that I beat you.
不 你是差点赢了
No, you almost did.
我本来是打算让你赢 但她自作主张
I was gonna let you get away with it, but she didn't.
我可能会想掐死她 但我不会背叛她
And I might want to kill her, but I'm not gonna betray her.
我不在乎她 我在乎的是你
I don't care about her! I care about you.
你给了我承诺 我认识的那个哈维
You gave me your word, and the Harvey I know
绝不会背叛承诺 而且还
wouldn't break his word and screw over
顺带着坑了一批无辜的人
a bunch of innocent people in the process.
你迷失了自我 哈维
You know, you've lost yourself, Harvey,
你自己清楚
and you know it.
哈维
Harvey--
不 你现在得听我说
No, you're gonna listen to what I have to say,
因为你骗了我
because you lied to me.
我没骗你 我只是改主意了
I didn't lie, I changed my mind.
-胡扯 -没错
- Bullshit. - You're right.
就是胡扯 因为我不必听从你的命令
It is bullshit, because I don't take orders from you,
我告诉了你 是你没有听
and I tried to tell you that and you wouldn't listen.
所以我做了该做的事
So I did what needed to be done.
而你让我们身陷危险 因为要是法耶知道了
And you put us both at risk, because if Faye finds out--
她不会知道的
She's not gonna find out.
我只是提供了证据
All I did was produce a piece of evidence
证明了我们知道他真做了的事
that proves exactly what we know he did.
这不叫提供 这叫伪造
You didn't produce it, you fabricated it
因为你受不了别人赢过你
because you can't stand someone getting the better of you.
我是受不了别人勒索我的客户
I can't stand someone ripping off my client.
所以你到底在气什么
So what are you really upset about?
是气我越了界
The fact that I crossed a line,
还是气我赢了你的养子
or that I beat your little adopted son?
萨曼莎 迈克来找我 我还维护了你
Samantha, Mike came at me and I defended you,
因为我们是搭档
because that's what partners do.
但今后不是了
Well, that's all over now,
因为我不再信任你了
because I don't trust you anymore.
路易
Louis.
-你怎么来了 -唐娜让我来的
- What are you doing here? - Donna sent me.
能进来吗
Can I come in?
唐娜怎么不自己来
Why didn't Donna come herself?
她在陪哈维
Well, she's with Harvey now.
她不想让你因此而记恨她
She didn't want you to hold it against her.
我没打算记恨她 路易
I'm not gonna hold anything against her, Louis.
我来是希望你也不要记恨哈维
Well, I'm here to ask you not to hold anything against Harvey.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
她越界犯规 他就那么纵容她
She crossed the line, he let her get away with it,
然后还在我面前维护她
and then he tried to defend it to me.
迈克 你记得那次我跟你说
Mike, do you remember the time I told you
哈维和我就像拉尔夫和山姆吗
Harvey and I were like Ralph and Sam?
牧羊犬和狼 我记得
The sheep dog and the wolf, yeah.
我当然记得
Of course I remember.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表