剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
It's about hockey. He'll never pick it up.
也许我会改变对你的看法
Perhaps I might like you after all.
我不得不承认
I have to admit,
在你身上 我看见了自己的影子
when I look at you, I see myself.
不过我不必散发出那么多女性魅力
Though, more attractive
也比你更吸引人
with far less sexual magnetism.
你为什么对我说这些
Why would you say that to me?
因为我开始在意你了
Because I'm starting to care about you,
说实话 你长这么漂亮真不讨喜
and truth be told, your beauty's a turn-off.
友情提示
Friendly advice:
你该穿的低调一点
you might want to frump it up a bit.
还记得那件谁都不能告诉的事吗
Remember that thing about not telling anyone?
萨曼莎知道了
Samantha knows.
看你脸色 她对此很不高兴
And from that look on your face, she's not taking it well.
她对任何事情都高兴不起来
She's not taking anything well.
让我猜一下 她刚失去了人生中最重要的人
Let me guess, she just lost the most important person in her life,
紧接着她发现
and then she finds out
那晚我们正好过得很开心
that the night it happened we're off having a party.
差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
这你不能怪她
Well, you can't really blame her for that, can you?
不是为了这个
No, not for that.
但是她说的事让我很生气
But I can sure as hell blame her for the things she said.
-很糟糕 -对
- How bad? - Bad.
我跟你说 要不是因为她是女的
I'm telling you, if she weren't a woman--
哈维 根据我对萨曼莎的了解
Harvey, if there is one thing I know about Samantha,
她不会想你因为性别原因
it's that she wouldn't want you to treat her differently
对她区别对待
because she's a woman.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是她想干一架
I'm saying it sounds like she's spoiling for a fight.
有些时候当别人想干架
And sometimes when somebody wants a fight,
你只能奉陪
you have no choice but to give it to them.
我不想跟萨曼莎过招
I am not getting in the ring with Samantha.
不 你要去
Yes, you are.
她每天早上都打拳击
She boxes every morning.
明天早上你去
You go in there tomorrow,
你让她把火都发泄出来
you let her get it out of her system.
你疯了吗 我不会打女人的
Are you nuts? I'm not hitting a woman.
如果我是你 我更担心自己会输
If I were you, I'd be more worried about losing to that woman.
我不会输给任何人
I am not losing to anyone!
哈维 她受过军事训练
Harvey, she has military training.
路易说过 她放倒他只用了五秒钟
Louis said that she put down his mugger in about five seconds flat,
而且以我对拳击的了解
and from what I know about fighting,
更愤怒的人通常会赢
the more pissed off person usually wins.
哈维 听我说
Harvey, listen to me.
她跟你一样 都需要发泄怒火
She needs this just like you would.
所以如果你不愿意帮忙
So if you're not willing to give it to her,
那才是不为她着想
that's not looking out for her.
那才是不尊重她
That's just disrespecting her.
不管你要说什么 我都懒得听
Whatever it is, I am tired of talking.
不是动嘴 是动手
We're not talking. We're going right now.
-我不会跟你动手的 -你会的
- I'm not fighting you. - Yeah, you are.
从你来上班第一天起 就一直把这事挂在嘴边
You've been talking about it since the day you got here.
而且现在你在生气
Now you're pissed,
而且你说过要把我狠揍一顿的
and you said you wanted to put me through a wall.
我来了
Well, here I am.
一点没错 我是想狂扁你 但不是今天
You're damn right, I want to put you through a wall, but not today.
你对你的所作所为很愧疚
You feel awful about what you did,
我可不想当你被我打趴下时 以此为借口
and I don't want any excuses when I kick your ass.
我不会找任何借口
There aren't gonna be any excuses
因为我不会输的
because I'm not gonna need them.
-别烦我 -我不走
- Get out of my face. - I'm not going anywhere.
你给我小心点
Watch yourself.
你正和那个让你的导师丢了执照的人
You're in the ring with the man who's responsible
在同一个拳击台上
for disbarring your mentor.
-我警告你 -那个只顾自己不顾你的人
- I'm warning you. - The man who put his needs in front of yours.
你会后悔的
You don't want to do this.
那个觉得自己的爱情更重要
The man who decided his love life was more import--
-看来你答应了 -没错
- I guess it's on. - Yes, it is.
准备认输了吗
Ready to be done?
我这才刚热身完
Oh, I'm just getting started.
卡特里娜 你怎么这么早就来了
Katrina, what are you doing here so early?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you,
而且这段谈话最好不要在众目睽睽之下进行
and I need it to be before this place is crawling with people.
好吧 谈什么
Okay, what is it?
谈这家律所里所有人都知道该做
It's what everyone in this firm knows has to be done
但却没人愿意告诉路易的事
and no one seems willing to tell Louis.
你是说除名赞恩吗
You mean taking Zane's name down?
-是的 就是这个 -他不会同意的
- Yes, that's what I mean. - He's not gonna want to do it.
你觉得我就想吗
You think I do?
但我们让他的名字在上面多留一天
But the longer we leave his name up there,
我们的损失就多一分
the more damage we inflict on ourselves.
看到了吗
See that right there?
-你知道我的意思 -那又怎样
- You know what I mean. - So what if I do?
你为什么不去找哈维或唐娜 偏来找我
Why are you coming to me and not Harvey or Donna?
因为最终需要投票
Because it's going to come down to a vote,
如果没有你和路易说服其他人
and without you and Louis pushing the others,
肯定是做不到的
it's never going to happen.
要是这个理由还不够 你还欠我个人情
And if that's not good enough, because you owe me.
不行 人情不能这时候还
No, you're not calling that in for this.
那要什么时候还 让你帮我擦车吗
Did you think I was gonna ask you to wash my car?
亚历克斯 你知道我们该这么做
Alex, you know this is the right thing to do.
为什么不动手呢
What the hell is stopping you?
不是他干的 卡特里娜
He didn't do it, Katrina.
不是罗伯特干的
Robert didn't do it.
不管如何 我本来也没觉得是他
For what it's worth, I didn't think he did.
但这不重要
But that doesn't matter,
因为他自己承认了
because he said he did.
好吧
All right.
我会说服路易
I'll get Louis to agree.
真没想到你能坚持到最后
I'm surprised you have the strength to pick that up.
我
Me?
我还很惊讶 你被我揍了居然还能好好坐着
I'm surprised you can sit after I kicked your ass.
被揍的是你 但我承认
You didn't kick anything, but I'll admit,
作为一个年过古稀的老家伙 你还不赖
you did pretty good for a guy in his 70s.
你是在挑衅
Hey, those are fighting words.
-想再来一轮吗 -不想
- You wanna go again? - No.
我也不想
Me neither.
要是你希望我把客户让给考德 我会的
Look, if you want me to give up my clients to Kaldor, I will.
但罗伯特会想这样吗
But is that what Robert would want?
不是
No.
我也不想这样
It's not what I want, either.
那你想怎么办
Then what is?
努力争取
We fight for his clients.
能留一个是一个
We keep who we can keep,
但他的名字无论如何不能拆
but his name stays up no matter what.
我同意
I can live with that.
我也是
So can I.
-路易 -亨利 你好
- Louis. - Henry, hi.
谢谢你这么快回我电♥话♥
Thanks for getting back to me so soon.
听着 我 我很抱歉之前说的话
Listen, I-- about what I said earlier--
别放在心上
Don't give it another thought.
我知道你压力很大
I understand you're under a lot of stress.
很抱歉我恐怕要给你更多压力了
And I'm sorry to say I'm about to add to it.
我猜猜 他们说
Don't tell me, they said
不欢迎我去讲
I'm not welcome as keynote speaker.
就算校方同意 路易
Even if they didn't, Louis,
哈佛学生也不会被一通演讲随便打动
Harvard students are not going to be fooled by some speech.
他们只看行动
They're going to respond to your actions.
该死 我已经在努力行动了
Oh, damn it, I'm taking every action I can think of.
不 路易 你只是在逃避
No, Louis, you're bending over backwards
为了不做那件你知道该做的事
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表