剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I came to you to find me a way out of this,
紧接着
and the next thing I know,
我自己的董事会启动了收♥购♥条款
my own board triggered my buyout clause.
该死
Shit.
你告诉他了 是不是
You fucking told him, didn't you?
埃斯特 你不在场
Esther, you weren't there.
我试着什么也不说 但是
I tried not to say anything, but--
该死的
God damn it.
我说了我不想让任何人知道
I told you I didn't want anyone to know about this.
现在我不仅要失去公♥司♥
Now I'm not only losing my company,
你还让这件事的始作俑者知道了
but you gave the son of a bitch responsible for it
让他有了摧毁我的满足感
the satisfaction of knowing what it's done to me.
埃斯特 我知道我搞砸了
Esther, I know I screwed up.
但我在那 他知道他吃定我们了
But I was in there and he had us and he knew it,
我就没控制住
and I just snapped.
但我们还是可以将这混♥蛋♥绳之于法
But we can still get this son of a bitch
只要你坦白
if you just come forward.
你为什么这么说
What did you just say?
我本来一开始
I should've insisted
就应该坚持这样处理
this was the way to handle this in the first place.
你得让世人知道他做了什么
You need to let the world know what he did.
我说了我不会这么做
I told you I am not doing that.
该死的
God damn it.
你怎么能让他得意洋洋
How could you give him the satisfaction
逃脱制裁呢
of getting away with this?
因为他会逃脱 而我还有孩子
Because he will get away with it and I have children.
如果他们问我为什么去他酒店房♥间呢
And what happens when they ask why I went to his hotel room?
你为什么去他酒店房♥间
Why did you go to his hotel room?
因为我认识他很多年了
Because I'd known him for years
我们一起出差了五十次
and we've traveled together 50 times
我从没想过他会这么做
and I never thought he could do that.
那就这么说
Well, then say that.
我告诉你多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you?
我不想让别人扭曲我的话
I don't want them to twist what I say
把我的事登上《华尔街日报》
and have it go in the "Journal,"
让我的孩子承受
and have to put my children through that--
-埃斯特 别 -够了
- Esther, don't-- - That's enough.
我来寻求你的保护 就像我们小时候
I came to you to protect me like I protected you
我一直保护你那样
a thousand times when we were kids.
我愚蠢地以为 你要当爸爸了
And I was dumb enough to think that, with a baby on the way,
也许终于能理解对我来说重要的事
you might finally understand when something matters to me.
但你不理解
But you don't.
所以这事你别管了 你也别管我了
So leave this alone and leave me alone.
哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
好久不见
Long time no see.
抱歉打扰你上♥床♥睡觉了 查尔斯
Sorry it's past your bedtime, Charles.
但是 多少美容觉也无法阻止你老去
Then again, beauty sleep ain't fixing that.
你来干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
你知道我来干嘛 威廉·萨特
You know why I'm here. William Sutter.
-没听说过 -真有趣
- Never heard of him. - Well, that's funny.
因为他在他刑期的最后六个月
Because he transferred in here
转到了这里
the last six months of his sentence
然后你就成了安德鲁·马利克的线人
and then you became an informant for Andrew Malik.
那个威廉·萨特啊
Oh, that William Sutter.
怎么了
What about him?
我想要你承认是你设计的整件事
I want you to admit you set this whole thing up.
好吧
All right.
监狱里没人会承认他们做了什么的
Nobody in prison ever admits to what they've done,
但萨特会
but Sutter did.
-因为他知道他要死了 -是的
- Because he knew he was dying. - That's right.
他跟我说某个混♥蛋♥出♥卖♥♥♥了他
He told me some asshole sold him out.
你不知道吗
And wouldn't you know it?
那混♥蛋♥就是你
That asshole turned out to be you.
我花了一段时间才弄明白
Took me awhile to figure out
你和卡荷尔之间的把戏 但我弄明白后
that you and Cahill were in on it, but once I did,
我开始寻找
I started looking around for somebody
和我一样恨你的人
who hates you as much as I do.
所以是的 是我♥干♥的
So yeah, I did this.
你准备怎么办
What you gonna do about it?
什么都不做
Not a thing.
因为只要我赢了
Because when I win,
无论你和马利克达成什么协议 都不作数了
whatever deal you cut with Malik is gone.
不过如果你说这是你编的
Then again, if you said you made this whole story up,
卡荷尔可能会把你的刑期减半
Cahill might just cut your sentence in half.
所以你得问问自己 谁最终会赢
So you need to ask yourself who's coming out on top:
马利克还是我
Malik or me?
我永远都会
The side I am on
站在你的对立面
is always gonna be the side that's against you.
路易
Louis.
-你听到多少 -够多了
- How much did you hear? - Enough.
我想告诉你发生了什么 卡特里娜
I wanted to tell you what was really going on, Katrina.
但我不能
I just couldn't.
我明白 路易
I understand, Louis.
但我觉得你现在可能不明白
But what I think what you may not be understanding
现在 埃斯特不止是觉得愤怒
is that right now, Esther isn't just feeling angry.
她觉得无能为力和羞愧
She's feeling powerless and ashamed.
-但她有能力 -做什么
- But she has the power. - To do what?
她不能把他扔到监狱 那是太久之前的事了
She can't put him in prison. It was too long ago.
让他悔过吗
Make him feel like what he did was wrong?
那是不可能的
That's never going to happen.
路易 埃斯特想要的是我们找到一个
Louis, what Esther wants is for us to find a way
在不告诉任何人的情况下阻止这件事的办法
to stop this without telling anyone.
那我们就这么做吧
Well, then let's do that.
法耶不会让你妹妹做你的客户的
Faye won' let you take your sister as a client.
胡扯 她已经是客户了
Bullshit. She's already a client.
不 我们的客户是公♥司♥
No, the company is our client,
董事会想要并购
and the board wants this merger.
只是埃斯特不想
Esther doesn't.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我说我们需要帮助
I'm saying we need help.
肖恩 告诉我你说服马利克的老板 让他收手了
Sean, tell me you got Malik's boss to call off the dogs.
让他收手
Call off the dogs?
我都还没见到他
I haven't even gotten to him yet.
你在等什么 精致的请柬吗
What are you waiting for? An engraved invitation?
我不能就这么对一个我没见过的人施压
I just can't put pressure on a man I haven't met with
还是在没有人先软化他的情况下
without having someone soften him up first.
被起诉
And being under indictment
不是最好的让人还人情的时机
isn't the best time to be calling in IOUs.
去他妈的时机
Screw the timing!
肖恩 你今晚得搞定
Sean, you need to have those calls made tonight.
哈维 傅滋曼那里怎么样了
Harvey, what happened with Forstman?
不怎么样 凯文也不退让
He didn't go for it, and Kevin won't recant,
也就是如果你不搞定这件事的话
which means if you don't make this thing go away,
我们就得出庭 麻烦就大了
we're going to trial staring down the barrel of a loaded shotgun.
所以快点搞定
So get it done.
好吧 肖恩 什么事
All right, Sean, what's this about?
因为你在休假中
Because you're on leave
我都不应该让你进来
and I shouldn't even let you in here.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
如果和你的案子有关的话 我帮不了你
If it has anything to do with your case, I can't help you.
我需要你去安德鲁·马利克老板的办公室
I need you to go to Andrew Malik's boss's office
说说他聚众闹事的行为
and read him the riot act anyway.
-关于什么的 -告诉他
- About what? - Tell him it's nothing more
那是对哈维·斯佩克特的个人攻击
than a personal attack against Harvey Specter.
当他说我满嘴胡话 我没有证据的时候
And when he tells me I'm full of shit and I've got no proof,
-我怎么办 -让他检查记录
- then what? - Tell him to check the record.
马利克讨厌哈维 他搞了哈维三次了
Malik hated Harvey. He went after him three times.
那还不够的话 如果马利克不是寻私仇
And if that's not enough, if Malik's not hiding a grudge,
他为什么不放过哈维
why the hell didn't he go after Harvey?
好 我会做的
Okay, I'll do it.
但肖恩 你有没有想过
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表