剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
当我6个月前参观工厂的时候
When I visited that factory six months ago.
但你现在才提这事
And yet, you're only bringing this up now?
为什么
Why?
因为就像你们说的 我只是个篮球运动员
Because, like, you said, I'm a basketball player.
我不知道该怎么做或者去找谁
I--I didn't know what to do or who to go to.
不 你是害怕你会得不到全款报酬
No, you were afraid you wouldn't be paid your full contract.
别这么和我的客户说话
Don't talk to my client like that.
你不知道他的动机
And you can't speak to his motivations.
我不在乎他是什么动机
I don't care about his motivations.
我想知道的是他为什么撒谎隐瞒了
What I want to know is why he lied
他曾被一个叫查尔斯·胡的社会活动家联♥系♥过的事
about being contacted by an activist named Charles Hu.
我没有撒谎
I didn't lie about anything.
你说你没有注意到工作环境
You said you didn't care about the conditions
直到6个月前
until six months ago.
他18个月前给你写了信 听起来是在撒谎
He wrote you 18 months ago. Sounds like a lie to me.
那封信是让我有点担心
That letter got me a little concerned,
但是我没太认真
but I didn't take it seriously
直到我亲眼看到工作环境
until I saw the conditions myself.
你需要认真对待的是
And what you need to take seriously
你有一年的时间来采取行动
is that you had one year to blow the whistle,
但你已经逾期了半年
and you are six months too late.
放屁 那封信来路不明
Bullshit, that letter was unsolicited.
他没有注意到
It--it didn't trigger his awareness.
他刚说他注意到了 他用了"担心"这个词
He just said it did. He used the word "Concern."
这是强词夺理
This is a technicality.
不 迈克 这是他合同里的条款
No, Mike, it's the terms of his contract.
我觉得这个案子要撤销了
I think this case is getting dismissed.
所以你真的要这么做吗
So you really gonna do this?
迈克 白纸黑字写在那里啊
Mike, it's there in black and white.
我不管什么白纸黑字
I don't care what's in black and white.
他6个月发现了工厂问题 不是18个月前
He found out about the conditions 6 months ago, not 18.
没有违反合同
It's not a violation.
这个你必须去和法官解释了
Well, you're gonna have to explain that to a judge.
即使你成功了 他也会被记录在案
And even if you're successful, he'll be on record
因为整整一年的时间 他都没管那些人死活
saying he didn't give a shit about those people for an entire year.
哈维 你知道的 他们在剥削那些人
Harvey, they're exploiting these people and you know it.
我知道的是 你还是那个从前的迈克
What I know is, you're the same old Mike
想通过投机取巧来让我来帮你
playing that violin to get me to help you.
我也许还是从前的迈克
I might be the same old Mike,
但你已经不是从前的哈维了
but you are not the same old Harvey.
-你刚才说什么 -你听到了
- What'd you just say? - You heard me.
这才是你这么做的原因
That's why you did this now.
你知道法耶盯着我们的一举一动
You know Faye's breathing down our necks
我不能跟你全力较量
and I can't fight at full strength.
这么说也可以
That's one way to put it.
还有就是她在这的话
Another is that her being here
可以让你这回不使阴招了
might actually make you fight fair for a change.
你是说你要光明正大的较量吗
You saying you're gonna fight fair?
我的所有阴招都是跟你学的
All of my bad habits I learned from you.
我不管我们怎么较量
I don't care what rules we play by
只要我们用同一种规则就行
as long as we're playing by the same ones.
所以 你想怎样光明正大
So, how fair do you want this fight to be?
任何可能让我们被吊销执照
Anything that could get us disbarred
或者进监狱的事都不行
or put in prison is off-limits.
你还对监狱有阴影吗
You're still afraid of prison?
弗兰克·加洛已经死了
Frank Gallo's dead.
哈维 我没开玩笑
Harvey, I'm serious.
好吧 那就按你说的办
All right, you got yourself a deal.
但我有一个要求 不管是谁赢
But one thing: no crying in your coffee.
让我们平和地结束这个案子
We end this thing on good terms no matter who wins.
没问题
You got it.
我会优雅地接受你的失败
I'll make sure to accept your loss gracefully.
你说得对 我还是忘不了他
You were right. I'm not over him.
我能问问你是怎么得出这个结论的吗
Dare I ask how exactly you came to this conclusion?
我给他打电♥话♥了
I called him.
-不是吧 -我搞得一团糟 唐娜
- Oh, no. - It was a disaster, Donna.
那段留言我重录了无数遍
I had to redo a million messages.
后来我都管他叫卡特里娜了
I started out calling him Katrina.
天哪
Oh, dear.
-我的朋友哥们 -那就更糟了
- My F-buddy. - That's worse.
最后我不得不写了个草稿才留了言
I finally had to write a script for myself just to get out of it.
-就这些吗 -不
- Is that it? - No.
但是剩下的我说不下去了
But I can't relive the rest of it.
那就别说了
And I won't make you,
大概五个小时后我陪你喝几杯
at least not until you have a martini in you,
到时候再说
which by my calculations should be in about five hours.
你说的是我想的那个意思吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
是的
I am.
今晚我们约一下
You and I are hitting the town tonight.
唐娜 这是个好主意 谢谢你
Donna, that's a great idea. Thank you.
-该死 -有什么问题吗
- Shit. - Is everything okay?
没有
it will be.
我只是要想一下该怎么处理某些事
I just need to figure out how I'm gonna handle something.
七点我在大厅等你
I'll meet you in the lobby at 7:00.
你在这里
There she is.
我的奇迹 我的爱
The wonderful, beautiful love of my life.
这是什么
What is this?
花了一下午时间买♥♥的鞋
Took the afternoon off, did some shoe shopping.
给我的公主的新水晶鞋
New glass slippers for my princess.
路易 你真贴心 其实不用的
Louis, that is so sweet, but you didn't need to.
你可能不信
You're not gonna believe this,
但是今天早上我收到一笔五万美元的匿名捐款
but an anonymous $50,000 donation came in this morning.
那太好啦
That is fantastic.
我现在就开瓶酒庆祝下
I am popping the sparkling cider right now.
在这同时你应该把这双
And while you're at it, why don't you take these
来路不明的鞋扔远些
anonymous glass slippers and shove them up your ass.
什么声音 是电♥话♥吗
What now? Is that the phone?
够了 路易 我知道是你做的
Save it, Louis. I know it was you.
匿名捐款也有迹可查
Anonymous donations don't come in anonymously.
他们只是让我保密 别说是他们说的
They just tell me to keep their name out.
好吧 那他们打的就是错误广♥告♥
Well, then that's just false advertising.
路易 你怎么能这么对我
Damn it Louis, how could you do this to me?
"对你" 我是为了你才做这事
"To you"? I was doing it for you.
我受不了看你那么失落
When I saw how upset you were I just couldn't stand it.
我跟你说了别管我
I told you to leave me alone,
而你却多此一举 让我知道我没法胜任自己的工作
and instead, you showed me you think I'm incapable of doing my job.
-希拉 我花了五万块呢 -那又如何
- Sheila, I spent $50,000. - I don't care.
-你这样既自私又冷酷 -好吧 告诉你
- It was selfish and cruel-- - Okay, you know what?
我一直想让事情往好的方向发展
I have been trying to get it right,
但是不管我做什么你都会臭骂我一顿
but no matter what I do you just keep biting my head off.
那是因为你根本就没听进去我说的话
That's because you never just listen.
我听见的最后一句话是你说
And the last time I listened, you said,
"你为什么什么也不说"
"Why aren't you saying anything?"
现在我说了 你怎么可以完全不顾我的感受
And now I'm saying, how could you not think about
去做这些事
how this would make me feel?
我从头到尾想的就是你的感受
All I have been thinking about is how you feel.
我每时每刻都如履薄冰
And I have been walking on eggshells this whole time
试着不要惹孕妇发脾气
trying not to set off the pregnant woman who--
-好 那是我不正常了 -是的
- Oh, so now I'm crazy. - Yes!
也许我该去精神病院待着
Well, then, maybe I should just check myself into a nuthouse
让你的生活不至于如此悲惨
and stop making your life so miserable.
不 希拉
No, Sheila, wait.
也许我们俩都应该去精神病院
Maybe we both need to check ourselves into a nuthouse.
-你什么意思 -利普希茨
- What are you talking about? - Lipschitz.
我们去找斯坦吧
I'm talking about us seeing Stan.
那有什么用
How is that going to help?
你还是一样的不正常
He hasn't made you any less insane.
不 他是有作用的 你知道的
Oh, yes, he has. You know he has.
你觉得我们试试怎么样
So what do you say we give it a try?
希拉 我真的没别的办法了
Because, Sheila, I don't know what else to do.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表