剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Don't.
路易 写得很好啊
Louis, this is great.
在支持我们合伙人的同时也表明了要承担责任
It takes responsibility while still standing behind our partner.
那么我们都同意了
So we are agreed.
我们力挺罗伯特
We stand behind Robert.
是的
We do.
那我就马上把它发出去
Well, then I'll put this out right away.
哈维 你上班时 叫上萨曼莎
And, Harvey, when you get in, get together with Samantha
一定要确保你们两人
and make sure the two of you
把罗伯特所有的客户都留住
lock up every last one of Robert's clients.
交给我吧 路易
I'm on it, Louis.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他这么出色的一位律师
How could he be such a good lawyer
怎么会看不出来咱俩这事呢
and not see what's right in front of his face?
这也不能怪他
Well, to be fair,
你不是也12年都没看出来吗
you didn't see what was right in front of your face for 12 years.
说得也对
Fair enough.
但这就引出了那个问题...
But it does beg the question--
我们还是别告诉路易和其他人了
Let's not tell Louis or anybody else.
为什么
Why not?
因为路易也许一无所知 但他是对的
Because Louis might be clueless, but he's right.
听证会将带来很多后续影响
There's gonna be a lot of blowback from the hearing,
我更愿意在大家心绪正常的时候
and I'd rather share our news when the people we care about
再向我们在乎的人公布消息
are in the right frame of mind to hear it.
说到我们的消息
About that news.
在路易来之前 你问我什么改变了...
Before Louis got here, you asked what had changed--
哈维 我想知道一切
Harvey, I want to know everything,
我希望能仔细听你说的每一个字
and when I do, I want to be able to hang on every last word,
而眼下不是时候
but now's not the time.
你不如现在先回家
So what do you say that you go home
全副武装 准备好为罗伯特的荣誉而战
and you change into that armor and you get ready to fight
这主意怎么样
for Robert's good name?
《诉讼双雄》
第九季 第一集
亚历克斯·威廉姆斯吗
Alex Williams.
那要看是谁问了
Depends who's asking.
我是斯蒂芬·福克纳
My name is Steven Faulkner.
我在纽约律师协会工作
I'm with the New York Bar.
我想和你谈谈昨天你在听证会上的所作所为
I wanted to talk about what you did at that hearing yesterday.
我做了大家都会做的事
I did what anybody would have done.
尽管如此 你揭露了你的合伙人
All the same, you showed a lot of courage
展现出了很大的勇气
exposing your partner.
罗伯特·赞恩可是个传奇人物
Robert Zane's a legend.
你那样做绝对不容易
That couldn't have been easy.
确实
It wasn't.
律师协会明白这一点
Well, the Bar noticed,
所以我才来找你商量下一步
which is why I'm here to discuss the next step:
把赞恩从你们的合伙人中除名
removing Zane's name from your letterhead.
什么 我们为什么要那么做
What? Why do we do that?
因为他违反了保密协议
Because the man broke privilege,
让你们律所损害了客户的利益
and put your firm in a position to start hemorrhaging clients.
我们的客户什么时候轮到律师协会来插手了
And since when are our clients the business of the state bar?
你们的客户我们管不着
Your clients aren't,
但你们律所的操守归我们管
but your firm's character is.
我知道罗伯特的行为有失职业操守
Look, I know what Robert did was unethical,
但这不过是个错误罢了
but it was one mistake.
除名可事关一个人的毕生荣誉
We're talking about a man's legacy.
保留他的合伙人身份
And leaving his name up
不仅有损你们律所的口碑
doesn't just hurt the legacy of your firm.
也会有损律师协会的诚信
It's hurting the integrity of the Bar.
如果我不这么看呢
And what if I don't see it that way?
更重要的是 如果我的合伙人们不这么看呢
More importantly, what if my partners don't?
因为这件事不是我能决定的
Because it's not my call.
这么说吧 如果你和你的合伙人们
Let's just say it would be to everyone's benefit
能主动把他除名 这对大家都好
if you and your partners take that name down of your own accord.
我是托马斯·凯斯勒 我现在不方便接电♥话♥
This is Thomas Kessler. I'm not available right now.
请留言
Please leave a message.
托马斯
Thomas, hey.
是我
It's me.
我就想问问
I was just wondering
你今天中午有空一起吃午饭吗
if you were free for lunch today.
方便时打给我吧
Give me a call when you can.
萨曼莎 不管你有什么事 都先放一放
Samantha, whatever it is, it'll have to wait.
我们要着手留住罗伯特的客户 以免...
We have to start locking up Robert's clients before--
这就是为什么我会在这里
That's why I'm here.
已经有三个客户提出要重新审核委托关系了
Three of them have already put their accounts up for review.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
律师协会昨天才裁决罗伯特
The Bar just ruled on Robert yesterday.
还有更糟的
It gets worse.
我联♥系♥了其他六个客户
I reached out to six more
没有一个接我电♥话♥
and none of them would take my call.
所以我们还有六个客户要处理
Which means six more are about to go.
促成这种局面的唯一可能就是
And the only way that could happen this fast
有人在针对我们
is if somebody's already poisoned the well.
你觉得哈德曼还在针对我们
You think Hardman's still after us?
我曾这么认为 直到我看到
I did, until I saw
这些通告是两天前发出的
these notices were dated two days ago.
而两天前 哈德曼正卯足了劲
And two days ago, Hardman was gunning
吊销我的律师执照 而不是罗伯特的
to have me disbarred, not Robert.
正是如此
Exactly.
那谁会想到去针对罗伯特的客户
Then who the hell knew to go after his clients?
那个勒索罗伯特
The same man that tried to blackmail Robert
想把罗伯特从我们这除名的人
into taking his name off our wall.
勒索 你在说些什么
Blackmail? What are you talking about?
我在说我们俩要去拜访一下艾瑞克·考德
I'm talking about you and I going to pay a visit to Eric Kaldor.
托马斯
Thomas.
何事需要效劳
What can I do for you?
很不幸 亚历克斯 我来就是为了说
Unfortunately, Alex, I'm here to say that
以后你再也没什么能为我做的了
there's no longer anything you can do for me.
-你要审核我们的委托关系 -不是审核
- You're putting us in review. - Not in review.
我要和你解约
I'm letting you go.
-托马斯 -别 无论你要说什么
- Thomas-- - No, let--let me save you whatever you're gonna say,
省省力气 我对你的借口不感兴趣
because I'm not interested in your excuses.
你是我的律师
You're my lawyer.
你知道一些消息 却瞒着我
You knew something, and you kept it from me.
我们聊过这个了 我这么做的原因
We've been over this. The reason I--
我们没聊过的是 昨天我被迫撒谎
What we haven't been over is that I was forced to lie yesterday.
托马斯
Thomas--
你对此无能为力 亚历克斯
You can't make this better, Alex.
每次来这 我都要想着
Every time I come here I'm gonna be thinking about
发生过的一切
everything that happened.
我接受不了 我很抱歉
I can't live that way. I'm sorry.
那至少让我说一句
Then let me at least say this:
感谢你做的这一切
I appreciate what you did,
造成这样的局面我很抱歉
and I'm sorry it turned out this way.
我也是
That makes two of us.
哈维·斯佩克特和萨曼莎
Harvey Specter and Samantha.
我还以为你俩正忙着为罗伯特擦屁♥股♥
I figured you guys would be, uh, too busy
没空来这儿玩冰球呢
cleaning up Robert's mess to come play hockey.
少废话 艾瑞克
Cut the shit, Eric.
我们知道你在向罗伯特的客户下手
We know you're going after Robert's clients.
真搞笑 最初我说罗伯特会垮台
It's funny, when I first started whispering
没人相信我
that Robert was stepping down, nobody believed me.
现在大家都把我当占卜家
But now they think I'm a regular Nostradamus.
你觉得 我们会就这么袖手旁观
And if you think we're just gonna stand by
让你在我们的地盘上撒野吗
and let you raid our kitchen,
你已经越线太多次了
you've been checked into the boards one too many times.
我不敢相信 她竟然为你而战
I think I cannot believe that she's fighting your fight.
不是为他 艾瑞克 是为我们所有人
It's not his fight, Eric. It's all of ours.
好吧 你说是就是吧
Yeah, if you say so.
但是如果不是因为哈维
But if it wasn't for old Harvey here,
罗伯特的客户还会在你律所待着
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表