剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
所以要来段《壮志凌云》了吗 马弗里克
So you want to try a little "Top Gun," Maverick?
下次吧 古斯
Another time, Goose.
谁是古斯
Who the fuck is Goose?
无所谓啦
Never mind.
-萨曼莎 -希望你不会介意我的突然造访
- Samantha. - I hope you don't mind.
-劳拉让我进来的 -怎会介意
- Laura let me in. - I don't mind at all.
不过你不是该好好休息吗
But shouldn't you be getting some sleep?
明天会是漫长的一天
Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.
你都知道了
So you heard.
你的案子一立案迈克就通知我了
I was Mike's first call after you filed.
大家有事都来找你帮忙 肯定很劳神吧
Must get old, being the guy everyone turns to for help.
我是这场游戏的局外人 萨曼莎
I'm out of the game, Samantha.
但那可不代表我不喜欢游戏
Doesn't mean I don't like playing.
说起这个
Speaking of which,
我想你是来讨论案子战略的吧
I assume you're here to talk strategy?
不 迈克和我已经商量好了
No. Mike and I are solid on that.
如果你来不是为了讨论案子
If you aren't here to discuss the case,
那是为什么
why are you here?
我是来问你 明天是否会来支持我
I'm here to ask if you'll come be in my corner tomorrow.
这世上没有任何事...
Nothing in this world...
能阻止我这么做
would keep me away.
亲爱的哈维
Dear Harvey,
我知道我们一直在讨论近期拜访的事
I know we've been talking about a visit soon,
我会带着这个戒指来 就当给你一个惊喜
and I was gonna bring this with me as a surprise.
但我不想错失这次机会
But I don't want to miss my chance.
所以我想确保你能拥有它
So I wanted to make sure you have this,
以防万一你想求婚
just in case.
我知道你的祖母会喜欢唐娜的
I know your grandmother would have loved Donna.
终于就要见到她了 你不知道我有多高兴
I can't tell you how excited I am to finally meet her.
爱你的妈妈
Love, Mom.
你起得真早
You're up early.
我有很多事要想
A lot on my mind.
哈维 你不必告诉我
Harvey, you don't ever have to tell me
信封里有什么
what was in that envelope.
就算你不想说 我也完全理解
I'll understand if you just want to keep it for yourself.
我会告诉你的 唐娜
I'll tell you, Donna.
但今天还不行
But not today.
我明白
I understand.
我们该出发了
We should get going.
今天就要庭审了
Well, the trail starts today,
我们还有件事没做
and there's something we haven't done yet.
这次不行
Not this time.
-你确定吗 毕竟 -不行
- Are you sure? 'Cause-- No.
我将要和迈克与萨曼莎对簿公堂
I'm going against Mike and Samantha.
我却连原因都不能告诉他们
I can't even tell them why.
在这件事上
And that's not something I want to think about
我不想喝酒庆祝
the next time we get the can opener.
那除了喝酒庆祝的事
Well, then instead of the can opener,
你为什么不跟我练练你的开场陈词呢
why don't you practice your opening statement on me?
陪审团的各位女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
史上所有的案件庭审都可以归为一点
every court case in history has come down to one thing:
就是证据
proof.
本案的事实是...
And the facts of this case are...
法耶·理查德森无凭无据地开除了我的客户
Faye Richardson fired my client without proof,
而现在她离谱地声称
and now she is making the outrageous claim
她并不需要给出原因
that she didn't have to show cause.
虽然她开除惠勒小姐
Even though she didn't need a reason
不需要理由 但她确有理由
to fire Ms. Wheeler, she had one.
因为所有与她共事过的人都知道
Because as anyone who's ever worked with her knows,
她就是个梦魇
she's a nightmare.
但仅仅不喜欢某人
But not liking someone
并不构成剥夺他人生计的充分理由
is not reason enough to steal their livelihood.
我的客户不仅忠诚耿直
My client is not only loyal and fierce,
而且她也是一名优秀的律师
but she is a brilliant attorney.
他们可以说她道德崇高或怎么样
And they can say she's a saint all they want,
但法耶·理查德森...
but Faye Richardson...
确实在无凭无据的情况下
Deemed my client guilty
就开除了我的客户
and passed sentence without proof of anything.
所以 女士们先生们...
And so, ladies and gentlemen...
阻止他们逃脱罪责
It is your job to keep them
正是你们的职责所在
from getting away with it.
律师 你要现在传唤第一位证人吗
Counselor, are you ready to call your first witness?
是的 法官大人
We are, Your Honor.
我们请求传唤证人萨曼莎·惠勒出庭
We call Samantha Wheeler to the stand.
惠勒女士
Ms. Wheeler,
当我的客户来你律所工作时
when my client joined your firm,
她有没有说过如果你越界 就会被开除
did she say if you crossed any lines, you'd be fired?
有的 但她无凭无据地开除了我
Yes, and then she fired me without any evidence.
我们今天不是来辩论你有没有越界的
And we're not here to debate whether you crossed a line or not.
不过你名声在外 大概也是做过了
Of course, knowing your reputation, you probably did.
反对 他企图诱导陪审团产生偏见
Objection. He's trying to bias the jury
因为他明知他的客户没有正当理由
because his client didn't have cause and they know it.
好吧 我们来说说理由
Well, let's talk about cause.
惠勒女士 你们见面的那天
Ms. Wheeler, the day you met,
你是否对我的客户说过"你去死吧"
did you tell my client to go to hell?
她当时把我的导师除了名 我就
She had just stripped my mentor's name off the wall, and I was--
在同一场会面中
In that very same meeting,
你是否曾威胁说会找到她的把柄 来针对她呢
did you threaten to find something and use it against her?
你好像在把事情说的比实际更严重
You're making it sound worse than it was.
是吗
Am i?
你在她来律所的第一天当着所有人的面
You were defiant, openly hostile
公开表露敌意 挑战她的权威
on her very first day in front of the firm's leadership.
这是不是事实
Is that not true?
没错 但是
Yes, it is, but--
事实上 你是否此前与律所各个领导
In fact, haven't you had numerous dustups
均曾发生过口角
with every single member of the firm's leadership?
有矛盾不代表
Having conflict doesn't mean--
不代表你任性 好争辩 拒绝服从命令吗
That you're willful, argumentative, refuse to follow orders?
这恰恰证明 这种行为你习以为常
Yes, it does, and I think it's a pattern.
-真是可笑 -那你去年
- That's ridiculous. - Is it ridiculous
试图诱使我实施非法计划
that last year, you tried to induce me
把一个抢劫犯关起来 这事不可笑吗
into an illegal plan to put away a mugger?
那是害了你的抢劫犯 而且我后来没有继续
Your mugger, and I didn't follow through with it.
是啊 你不过是威胁要带走那个男人的女儿
No, you just threatened to have the man's daughter
然后还打了他的脸
taken away right before you slugged him in the face.
我做的那些全是为你
I did all of that for you.
我并没有让你攻击他
I didn't tell you to assault him,
我也不是在这里受审的那一个
and I'm not the one who's on trial here.
反对 我的客户也不是在受审
Objection. Neither is my client.
不 她不值得信任 不听话
No, she's just untrustworthy, insubordinate,
任何和萨曼莎·惠勒共事过的人
and anyone who's ever worked with Samantha Wheeler
都想解雇她
would want to fire her.
-法官大人 他在自证 -利特先生
- Your Honor, he's testifying. - Mr. Litt.
不 我是说像她这样的毒瘤
No, I'm saying poison like her
应该被连根拔起
should be ripped from its root,
正如我的客户为律所的利益所做的那样
just like my client did for the good of this firm.
-法官大人 -利特先生 够了
- Your Honor! - Mr. Litt, that's enough.
我同意
I agree!
我们都受够了萨曼莎·惠勒
We've all had enough of Samantha Wheeler.
你怎么能那么对她
How could you do that to her?
卡特里娜 我今天已经很累了
Katrina, it has been a long day.
远不及萨曼莎
Not half as long as Samantha's.
你说的那些话 路易 太残忍♥了
Those things you said, Louis-- it was cruel.
我知道 卡特里娜 但我必须要说
I know what it was, Katrina. But it had to be done.
这不是理由 我以为你是她的朋友
And that's not an answer. I thought you were her friend.
我是她的朋友
I am her friend.
你以为我没看到她脸上的表情吗
You think I didn't see that look on her face?
那你为什么还要那么做
Then why did you do it?
因为有时候为了完成工作
Because sometimes doing the job
我们得做一些不愿做的事
means doing something we hate.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表