剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
But pressure from the top is hard to withstand.
那你怎么不把这句口号♥刻在镇纸上
Well, then why don't you have that engraved on a paperweight?
因为你也许是特别主事
Because you may be special master,
但我是经营合伙人
but I'm managing partner.
-这就让我有权 -没有了
- That gives me certain rights-- - Not anymore.
什么 就因为我查你们的章程
What? Because I went after your bylaws,
你现在就要找我的章程上的麻烦了
you think you can go after mine?
祝你好运 我的章程很严谨
Good luck. They're airtight.
我是说 你已经不再是经营合伙人了
I meant you're not managing partner anymore.
即刻生效
Effective immediately.
你失去了头衔
You're stripped of your title
以及该头衔相关的责任
and all the duties that go with it.
你可以选择接受 或者辞职
You can either accept this or resign.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表