剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
just to record someone?
这不止是录音 混♥蛋♥
It's not just recording someone, asshole.
这是参与掩盖罪行
It's taking part in covering up a crime.
而且盖文 你找不到人帮你
And, Gavin, you don't get someone to do this for you,
一千万只是沧海一粟
10 million is a drop in the bucket.
她会再敲诈你五千万 你心知肚明
She'll take you for another 50 and you know it.
果然找对人了
There's my girl.
不得不说 比起中城区律所的圣母亚历克斯
I gotta say, you're a lot more fun to work with
和你共事有趣多了 我会想念这一刻的
than Saint Alex of Midtown. I've missed this.
我不会
Well, I haven't.
一手交钱 一手交录音
Get me the money, and I'll get you your tape.
班尼特女士 我看到你带来了另一项动议
Ms. Bennett, I see you're here with another motion.
希望能比你之前的动议更有说服力
I hope it's more cogent than your last one.
会的 法官大人 我想要
It is, Your Honor. I would like to expand
从柯特·莱西特在调查期间的
discovery to include Curt Lassiter's
私人邮件中寻找证据
personal emails during the period in question.
法官大人 这是侵犯隐私
Your Honor, that's an invasion of privacy
而且和本案毫不相关
and not at all pertinent to the case.
无关吗 阿特曼先生辩护称
Isn't it? Mr. Altman's own argument
柯特在非正式谈话中
is that Curt was forced out
被迫离开公♥司♥
through unofficial conversations.
那也不是调查我方客户私生活的理由
That's no reason to dig into my client's private life.
你有引用的先例吗 班尼特女士
What precedent are you citing, Ms. Bennett?
不是法律先例 法官大人
My precedent isn't legal, Your Honor.
生活就是如此
It's how life is.
当你和别人长时间共事
When you work with people for a long time,
你们的关系会变得私人化 界限开始模糊
relationships become personal and lines get blurred.
反对 法官大人 推测行为
Objection, Your Honor. That's speculation.
不 布莱恩 不是推测
No, Brian. It isn't.
你曾经是我的助理律师 对吗
You used to be my associate, correct?
是的
I did.
我们曾在律所内谈生活
And isn't it true we had personal conversations
在律所外谈工作 对吗
inside the office and work conversations outside?
没错 但我不知道这和...
That's true, but don't see how...
没有但是 从某一刻起
But nothing. At some point,
你不再把我视作你的上级
you stopped thinking of me as your superior,
我们不再只是同事关系 对吗
and we became more than co-workers, didn't we?
是的
Yes, we did.
那我有充分理由调查你客户的邮件
Then I have every right to your client's emails.
但如果邮件暴露了与本案无关的
But what if they reveal things having nothing to do with this case
当事人不想公之于众的信息怎么办
that he doesn't want in the world?
你认为我是会污蔑他人品格的那种律师吗
Do you think I'm the kind of lawyer who would smear a man's character?
我认为你比我认识的所有律师都更加正直
I think you have more integrity than any lawyer I've ever met.
这听起来不像在反对 阿特曼先生
That doesn't sound like much of an objection, Mr. Altman.
你立即递交这些邮件
You'll hand over those emails immediately.
哈维 我能和你谈谈吗
Harvey, can I have a word with you?
抱歉 法耶 我不想再和你谈了
Sorry, Faye. My days of talking to you are over.
我知道你去见了乔治
I know you went to see George.
那又怎样
So what?
我想知道他对你说了什么
So I wanna know what he told you.
真♥相♥ 在你发现他犯罪之后
The truth. That you leveraged him to get money
你利用他拿到了一笔钱
抱歉地告诉你 这不是真♥相♥
Well, I hate to tell you this, but that's not the truth.
你想说你没有让他
You gonna say you didn't keep him from
免于受到律师协会的调查
being investigated by the Bar
然后他没有在离婚协议中
and then he didn't miraculously agree
神奇地同意把全部身家都给你吗
to give you all his money in the divorce settlement?
乔治擅长的就是这个
That's the thing George is good at.
扭曲细节 混淆视听
Twisting details to sound true.
我的确让他免遭调查
I did keep them from investigating him
也让他把钱给我
and I made him give me that money.
但他没提的是
But what he left out was,
我在那里呆了三年多 没有拿任何工资
I stayed there three more years and didn't take a salary,
才保住了他的所有客户
so I could make his clients whole.
鬼扯 如果你恨他 为什么要这么做
Bullshit. Why would you do that if you hated the man?
因为我有一个女儿
Because I have a daughter.
我不想让她长大后
And I didn't want her to grow up
得知自己的父亲是个罪犯
knowing that her father was a criminal.
就是这样 这就是真♥相♥
There it is. There's the truth.
你可以揭穿我
So you can expose me,
但你将粉碎我女儿对于父亲的想象
but you'll be shattering my daughter's conception of her father.
我们这么做吧
Well, here's what we're gonna do.
你把萨曼莎请回来
You're gonna hire Samantha back.
然后你辞职
Then you're gonna resign.
我们就扯平了
And we're gonna call it even.
-我做不到 -对不起 你刚刚说什么
- I can't do that. - I'm sorry, what did you say?
我不能在这件事上讨价还价
I can't horse trade my way out of this.
我不敢相信
I don't believe this.
你让这种混♥蛋♥逍遥法外
You let this piece of shit off scot-free,
却因为连证据都没有的事
but you won't bring her back
不让她回来
for something you don't even have proof of?
我已经有了我需要的所有该死的证据
I have all the goddamn proof I need.
因为就在三天前
Because just three days ago,
你在办公室为了这件事吼她 我看到了
you were in that office yelling at her for this and I saw you.
你最好开始准备收拾东西走人 法耶
Well, you might as well start packing your shit, Faye,
因为一旦我发现相关证据...
because as soon as I find proof of what you did...
你就得离开
you're gone.
我在职业生涯中 就越过这么一次界
I crossed one line in my career.
我不想那么做 但我还是做了
I hated doing it, but I did it.
为了我的孩子
For my child.
萨曼莎做那些事是为了赢下案子
Samantha did what she did to win a case.
这不是一回事
That's not the same thing.
卡特里娜 我找到了一些东西
Katrina, I found something.
什么
What is it?
莱西特发给最好的朋友的一批邮件
An email chain from Lassiter to his best friend
里面吹嘘他打算用那笔生意的收益
bragging about the yacht he was about to buy
来买♥♥一艘游艇
with the proceeds from his awesome deal.
苏珊 这太棒了
Susan, this is great.
我们可以用这个来迫使和解
We can use it to force a settlement.
和解 我们不需要和解
Settlement? We don't need to settle.
这是他们说谎的证据
This is proof they're lying.
而且你不是说过布莱恩
And didn't you say Brian
甚至拒绝考虑和解吗
refused to even consider a settlement?
是的 但现在我们有了筹码
Yes, but now we have leverage.
这不是筹码 这可以直接驳回上诉
This isn't leverage, this is an outright dismissal.
你不明白
You don't know that.
你在诉讼中的任何时候推进了一步
And any time you move forward with litigation,
什么事都有可能发生
anything can happen.
我知道发生了什么
I know what is happening.
你想放他一马
You're trying to give him a way out.
别告诉我说错了
And don't tell me I'm wrong.
好吧 你没错
All right, you're not wrong.
布莱恩不希望彻底败诉
Brian needs this not to be a total annihilation.
我以为你说过完全不在乎他
I thought you said you don't care about him.
我不在乎 不是在那个方面
I don't, not in that way.
那是在哪个方面
Then what way?
因为你在把他的利益置于我们客户的利益之上
Because you're putting his interests over our client's,
这是不对的
and that's not right.
不用你告诉我什么是对的
Don't you talk to me about what is right.
我一直在做正确的事
I have been doing what is right.
我让布莱恩从我的生活消失 但他还是朋友
I cut Brian out of my life, but he's still a friend
我不想对他做这种事
and I don't want to do this to him.
卡特里娜 我听到了
Katrina, I hear you.
但如果这个案子是和任何一个别的律师打
But if this case was against any other lawyer,
我们现在已经在外面庆祝了
we'd be out celebrating right now.
不过这事你说了算
But it's your call.
-太好了 你在这儿 -怎么了 路易
- Good, you're here. - What is it, Louis?
格蕾琴来消息了
Gretchen came through.
法耶·理查德森发给法庭成员的两封邮件
Two emails from Faye Richardson to members of the Bar
其中特别要求了撤销对他丈夫的任何调查
specifically asking to quash any investigation into her husband.
事情已经很清楚了 哈维
It's all there in black and white, Harvey.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表