剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
她有多希望你留在律所
she wants you to stay at the firm.
我承认 一开始我不太同意
I'll admit, at first, I wasn't in favor--
但我跟她说哈维和我
But then I told her that Harvey and I
绝不会离开你
would never leave you.
那我想我决定留下应该是件好事了
Then I guess it's a good thing I already decided to stay.
你已经决定了吗
You did?
是的
I did.
好吧
Well...
既然我不用把后半夜全花在乞求你留下上了
now that I don't have to spend the rest of my night begging,
那我们好像只剩一件事可以做了
there really is just one thing left for us to do.
你指的是我心里想的那件事吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
是的
I am.
闺蜜之夜
Girls' night.
天哪 真的要开始了
Oh, my God. It's really happening.
我们要看《脏舞》吗
Are we watching "Dirty Dancing"?
还是先看《绝不》
Should we start with a round of "I Never"?
无所谓 只要你赶紧选一个出来
Doesn't matter to me. Just choose fast.
我需要早睡 而且从现在到上♥床♥
I go to bed early, and I'll have to pee ten times
我还得去十次卫生间
between now and then...
其中一次就在五秒之后
including in about five seconds.
-快去 -听你的 路易
- Go! - It's your call, Louis.
因为今晚
Because tonight...
你是屋里最重要的女生
you are the most important woman in the room.
唐娜 这是你对我说过最甜蜜的话
Donna, that is the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
就看《脏舞》了
"Dirty Dancing" it is.
法耶 真巧遇到了你
Faye, funny running into you.
你看起来心情不错
You appear to be in fine spirits.
因为有人最近提醒了我
That's because someone recently reminded me
我总能得到我想要的
I'm the guy it always works out for.
您真谦虚
Your modesty is astounding.
不是谦虚 是有个性
It isn't about modesty. It's about character.
是这样 法耶 我之所以能得偿所愿
You see, Faye, the reason things always work out for me
不是因为我有时候会越界
isn't that I sometimes cross lines.
而是因为我有关系
It's the relationship I have with people.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我去找了凯文·米勒 他是个老朋友
I went to Kevin Miller. He's an old friend of mine.
我告诉他说要是现在
I told him he'd be a fool
不抓住机会收♥购♥森萨科技那就是傻了
to pass up an opportunity to buy SensaTech.
我还跟他说不用那个
I also told him he'd be a fool not to hire back
白手起家打造了这个公♥司♥的人才傻了
the man that built that company from scratch.
那你又是做了什么才和米勒先生
And what exactly did you do for Mr. Miller
成了朋友呢
to become his friend?
我救了他
I got him out of a jam,
就像现在我也乐意救你一样
like the way I'm willing to let you out of one.
你说什么
Excuse me?
约翰逊和鲍威尔可以继续留在森萨科技做顾问
Johnson and Powell remain SensaTech's counsel.
你也保住了颜面 而你只要
You save face, and all you have to do
把格蕾琴还给路易就行了
is give Gretchen back to Louis.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
你用一个客户要挟我就为了私人目的
You're leveraging a client for your own purposes.
我的客户没意见 因为我帮了他
My client is fine with it. I came through for him.
但我有意见 我也不打算按你的规矩来
Well, I'm not fine with it, and I don't play by your rules.
要是格蕾琴不愿意为你工作呢
And what if Gretchen isn't fine working for you?
我跟他说了这只是暂时的
I told him it was temporary,
但如果你以为你可以勒索我
but if you think you're going to extort me
把她还给他
into getting her back early,
你还不如直接交辞呈
you can hand in your resignation.
这不是你的律所 法耶 是我的
This isn't your firm, Faye. It's mine.
我哪也不会去
And I'm not going anywhere.
我也一样
And neither am I.
而且我要说
And for the record,
你说你为了赢可以不择手段
you said you'd do anything to win this
但是你这次赢了 却没越界
but you haven't crossed a single line.
所以就我看来
So, as far as I'm concerned,
我很称职
I'm doing my job.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表