剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
If you don't get the help you need,
这份合同就是无效的
that contract is null and void.
卢卡斯 我只和另外一个人说过...
Lucas, I have only ever told one other person this...
我小时候被打过
I was beaten as a kid.
我只有承认我需要接受专业的治疗
And it took admitting that I needed professional help
才会康复
to get over it.
你上过战场啊
You've been to war.
我告诉我自己我能撑住
I told myself I could handle it.
你能
You can.
你只是不能一个人经历这些
You just can't do it alone.
看起来很美味 我能尝尝吗
That looks delicious. Mind if I have some?
-你想尝尝李子汁吗 -我想
- You want some prunie? - I would.
这样吧 你再倒一杯
In fact, why don't you pour another glass
我们一起去找本杰明
and we could take it down to Benjamin?
他最近工作太辛苦了
He's been working so hard.
-本杰明 -对
- Benjamin? - Mm-hmm.
是啊 那天我的邮箱出了点问题
Yeah, I was having a little trouble with my email,
我就去找他帮忙 你能想到吗
so I went to get him, and wouldn't you know it,
我发现他正在埋头研究律师协会的章程呢
I found him hip deep in the Bar's bylaws.
你知道的 本杰明是个读书狂
Well, you know, Benjamin is an avid reader.
尤其是在接到经营合伙人...
Especially when he's given an assignment...
发下去的任务时
by the managing partner.
真不敢相信 他告诉你了
I don't believe it. He told you.
你就在意这事吗
That's what you're concerned about?
你们这些人啊
You people!
我来这给你们改过自新的机会
I come here and give you a chance to clean up your act,
在这两天里
and inside of two days,
我不但被公然蔑视
not only am I openly defied left and right,
我还发现经营合伙人非常想让我离开
but I find out the managing partner wants me gone so badly,
竟然找人入侵纽约律师协会的系统
he ordered someone to hack the New York Bar!
瞎说 我没有让本杰明那么做
Bullshit, I didn't order Benjamin to do that!
你的意思是他在骗我喽
Are you saying he's lying to me now?
我的意思是
I'm saying I told him
不管他用什么方法
that I didn't give a shit what it took.
他都得给我找到章程 我没想到他
I wanted the bylaws. I didn't mean for him to--
会去入侵系统吗
to hack them?
他认为只能用这种方法
Well, that's what he took it to mean.
因为你的指示
Because you gave him an order.
你说要不择手段
Said you didn't care how he accomplished it.
你知道吗 我觉得
And you know what? As far as I'm concerned,
我没有立刻解雇你 算你走运
you're lucky I'm not letting you go right now.
你不能这样跟我说话
You can't talk to me like that.
这就是这个地方的问题
That's the problem with this place.
你们就是一群野狗
You're a bunch of wild dogs running around,
在你们宣誓守护的法律标准上到处撒野
defecating all over the legal standards you swore to uphold.
我这话就放在这里了
You can bet your ass
我绝对会给你们都上条狗链
I'm gonna put a leash on every one of you.
-怎么样了 -妥了
- Well? - It's done.
我们脱身了
We're off the hook.
-也就是她信了 -那本就是事实 哈维
- Then she bought it. - It was the truth, Harvey.
没什么信不信的
There was nothing to buy.
我们是不是该拿出开瓶器了
Hey, what do you say we break out the can opener?
那可是庭审前的仪式
Whoa, that is a pretrial thing,
不是个刚刚摆脱麻烦的仪式
not a we-just-got-out-of-trouble thing.
谁说不能兼备了
Who says it can't be both?
开瓶器说了不行
The can opener says it can't be both.
你怎么能跟开瓶器争呢
You can't argue with the can opener.
-我可不是这里的坏人 -你也许不是
- Hey, I'm not the bad guy here. - You might not be the bad guy,
-但这不意味着 -抱歉打扰
- but that doesn't mean that-- - I hate to interrupt,
但你们需要去趟信息技术部
but you need to get yourselves over to IT,
马上就去
and you need to do it right now.
你干什么了
What the fuck did you do?
路易 你不明白
Louis, you don't understand.
我还没说她就都知道了
She knew before I even told her.
胡扯 她知道就是因为你告诉了她
Bullshit. She knew because you told her.
你背叛了我 你背叛了律所
You betrayed me. You betrayed this firm--
我想隐瞒的 我发誓
I tried to hide it, I swear.
省省你可悲的借口吧
Save your pathetic excuses,
给我滚出我的律所
and get the hell out of my firm.
你被炒了
You are fired.
-路易 够了 -别管这事
- Louis, stop! - Stay out of this.
她和我都不可能坐视不理
She's not staying out of it, and neither am I.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
我让这个叛徒帮我们弄走法耶
I asked this traitor to help us get rid of Faye.
他不但没做到 还告发我
Instead of doing it, he ratted me out.
路易 那我应该怎么办
Louis, what was I supposed to do?
她发现了我入侵的事
She found out about the hack.
入侵什么
What hack?
他要我去找律师协会章程的漏洞
He asked me to find a loophole in the Bar's bylaws
好让他赶走法耶
that he could use to get Faye out.
路易 你无权让他这么做
Louis, you had no right to ask him that.
胡扯 我是经营合伙人 我当然有权
Bullshit, I had every right! I'm the managing partner.
就像我有权开除他一样
Just like I have the right to fire him.
不 你没有 经营合伙人有三个人
No, you don't. There's three of us here.
我现在就要求投票 我反对
I'm calling it to a vote. I'm against.
你不能这么做 他是后勤人员
You can't do that. He's support staff.
不能投票表决
It's not subject to a vote.
你胡扯
The hell it isn't!
对不对 哈维
Right, Harvey?
对 路易
Right. Louis--
好了 这就是胡扯 你同意唐娜的话
Okay, this is horseshit. You're just agreeing with Donna
是因为你怕她生你的气
because you don't want her to be mad at you
因为你们在谈恋爱
now that you're in a relationship.
路易 这简直可笑
Louis, that's ridiculous.
哈维绝不会帮亲不帮理
Harvey would never side with me just because of that.
我就知道 所以这事本就该我做主
Yeah, I knew it. Which means it's my call.
本杰明要走人了
Benjamin's gone.
不 他不会
No, he's not.
因为这清楚地显示了你缺乏判断力
Because this shows an utter lack of judgment.
我不会允许的
And I'm not letting it stand.
不 你只是来这里
No, you're just going to come in here
在短短几天里第三次公开羞辱我
and publicly humiliate me for the third time in as many days.
抱歉
Well, forgive me
因为我不打算留下来让你羞辱
if I don't feel like sticking around for your party.
保龄球
Bowling?
他已经广而告之了吗
He's already telling people?
不 我之前路过他办公室
No, I went by his office earlier
看看他对法耶那事的反应
to see how he's doing with the whole Faye thing,
格蕾琴跟我说了你们的去向
and Gretchen told me where you two were.
要是你想知道
Well, if you want to know how it went,
他还真的很有天分
the man's actually a natural.
-我并不惊讶 -是吗
- I'm not surprised. - You aren't?
是的 一旦他专心起来
No, once he puts his mind to things,
路易其实学习速度很快的
Louis is an incredibly quick study.
-你确实很了解他 -没错...
- You really do know him. - I do...
所以我才知道
which is why I know
他现在比任何时候都更需要朋友
he's going to need his friends now more than ever.
你今天就在他身边 我很感激
You were there for him today, and I appreciate that.
明天我也会在
Well, I'll be there for him tomorrow too.
我们都会
We all will.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
既然我公开说会让你觉得我是在羞辱你
I heard what you said about humiliating you,
所以我来这里 私下跟你说
so I'm coming to you in private to say what I have to say.
说什么
What is it?
首先 本杰明不会被开除
Well, for starters, Benjamin is staying
因为他不该因为
because he doesn't deserve to be punished
你强迫他做的事受罚
for doing something you made him do.
我说了 我没强迫他做任何...
I told you, I didn't make him do anything--
富国银行
And Wells Fargo
还没有强迫员工办假账户呢
didn't make its employees open those fake accounts.
但来自上司的压力很难反抗
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表