剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
All right.
我出去了 等我回来的时候
I went out, and when I got back,
卡荷尔在等着我
Cahill was waiting.
马利克正在调查他
Malik's coming after him
两年前跟我串谋的事情
for conspiring with me two years ago.
天哪 这是因为迈克
Oh, my God. This is about Mike.
-对 不过唐娜... -别跟我来这套
- It is, but Donna-- - Don't "But Donna" Me.
哈维 安迪·马利克才不在乎肖恩·卡荷尔
Harvey, Andy Malik doesn't care about Sean Cahill.
如果他调查这件事 目标肯定是你
If he's doing this, he's coming after you.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我知道你知道
I know you know it,
但是你不想告诉我
but you didn't want to tell me about it,
而我想知道为什么
and I want to know why.
因为我不想让你担心
Because I didn't want you to worry.
你是说因为你很担心
You mean because you're worried.
如果肖恩没有同意委托我做他的律师
If Sean didn't just agree to let me represent him,
我会很担心
I would be.
但他同意了 所以我们没事
But he did. So we're good.
"没事" 你都还不知道马利克掌握了什么
"Good"? You don't even know what Malik has.
唐娜 我知道我们有麻烦了
Donna, I know what we're up against,
但我不能接受你这样质疑我
but I can't have you doubting me on this.
哈维 我没有质疑你
I'm not doubting you, Harvey.
只是这一切的前提是
It's just this whole thing hinges
你和肖恩要并肩作战
on you and Sean sticking together.
你真觉得我们能相信他吗
Do you really think we can trust him?
这就是我要说的
That's what I'm telling you.
我们别无选择
We don't have any other choice.
诉讼双雄
第九季 第八集
法官大人 这简直太荒谬了
Your Honor, this is outrageous.
哈维·斯佩克特不能代理肖恩·卡荷尔
Sean Cahill can't be represented by Harvey Specter.
他们在利用律师及客户保密协议
They're using attorney-client privilege
为他们一开始犯下的共谋罪行
to get away with the conspiracy
进行开脱
they engaged in in the first place.
不是"犯下" 是"被控犯下"
Not engaged in, are accused of engaging in.
而且这跟联合抗辩协议有什么区别
And how is it any different than a joint defense agreement?
我告诉你有什么区别
I'll tell you how it's different:
你是想制♥造♥机会申请无效审判
you're setting this thing up for a mistrial.
因为如果我赢了 他绝对会这么做
Because when I win, that's exactly what he'll ask for.
法官大人 如果卡荷尔先生把案子交给别人
Your Honor, I will resign as Mr. Cahill's attorney
我可以立刻不做他的律师
right now if he hands this case over to someone else,
但他不能 因为没有人会接这个案子
but he won't, because no one else will touch it.
我不会放弃
I'm not walking away from a case
我已经准备了八个月的案子
that I've been building for eight months.
如果你这么肯定我们犯了罪
And if you're so sure we did this,
你为什么不冲着我来呢
why aren't you coming after me?
因为我要集中力量钓大鱼
Because I focus on the bigger fish.
真是鬼话连篇
That's a load of crap.
你不起诉我
You're not charging me
是因为你知道这样看上去就像公报私仇
because you know it'll look like a vendetta.
好了 够了
All right. That's enough.
你是否愿意放弃申请无效审判的权利 卡荷尔先生
Are you willing to waive your right to a mistrial, Mr. Cahill?
我愿意
I am.
那我觉得他有权利
Then I'm afraid he has a right
选择自己的律师 马利克先生
to his counsel of choice, Mr. Malik.
我希望证据开示材料在一小时内送到他办公室
And I want discovery documents in his offices in an hour.
你以为他能帮你脱罪
Hey, you think he's gonna get you out of this,
但是他根本不在乎你
but he doesn't care about you.
他只在乎他自己
He only cares about himself.
如果我们是要并肩作战的话
If we're supposed to be sticking together in this,
那你刚才主动提出退出是什么意思
what the hell are you doing volunteering to drop me?
肖恩 我是为了阐明立场
Sean, I did it to make a point.
他绝对不会答应的
He was never gonna take me up on it.
如果他答应了 我就得孤军奋战了
And if he did, I'd be in this alone.
所以你下次想要自♥由♥发挥的时候
So next time you feel like freelancing,
最好先征求一下我的意见
why don't you run it by me first?
好 我会的
Okay. I will.
现在我们回办公室吧
Now let's get back to the office,
因为据我对马利克的了解
because if I know Malik,
证据开示材料中肯定会有出乎意料的问题
there's gonna be some kind of curveball in that discovery.
不管你在做什么
Whatever it is you're doing,
我现在有更重要的事情
I got something more important.
那我听候差遣 你需要什么
In that case, I'm all yours. What do you need?
一个合法理由来阻止一项并购
A legitimate reason to stop a merger from happening.
这是埃斯特的公♥司♥
This is Esther's company.
没错 她还为对方公♥司♥的经营者工作过
It is, and she used to work for the man that runs the other company,
他们之间可以说是水火不容
and let's just say they are like oil and water.
如果是这样 他为什么要并购她
If that's true, why does he even want to merge with her?
因为我妹妹是优秀的商人
Because my sister's a brilliant businesswoman
而对于这种卑鄙小人 最轻松的赚钱方法
and the easiest way for a scumbag like that to make money
就是榨取她的成功
is to leech off of her success.
现在 你愿意帮我解决这个问题了吗
Now, do you want to help me solve this or not?
当然愿意
Of course I do.
很好 可以通过发起诉讼来阻碍这个过程
Good, because a lawsuit'll gum up the works,
但我没找到什么依据
but I don't see any grounds.
-有没有其他起诉人 -没有 太晚了
- What about other suitors? - Nope. Too late for that.
她的董事会刚收到并购方案
Her board just got proposed to,
而且没人能给出更大的钻石了
and no one's walking in with a bigger diamond.
路易 说到钻石
Louis, when it comes to diamonds,
不总是越大越好的
bigger isn't always better.
还要看切割 要看颜色
There is cut, there is color--
还要看净度
And there's clarity,
说明这个30%的溢价是在补偿什么
which means that 30% premium is compensating for something.
所以 如果我们想搞黄这单
Therefore, if we want to tank this deal,
就要找出到底在补偿什么
we just have to figure out what it is.
法耶 如果你是来感谢我
Faye, if you're here to thank me
让律师协会放过了你
for letting you off the hook with the Bar,
我现在有点忙
I've got my hands full at the moment.
听安德鲁·马利克说
According to Andrew Malik,
你应该很有空才对
you should have plenty of time.
难以置信 他打给你了吗
I don't believe this. He called you?
是的 他打了
Yes, he did.
他想让你退出这个案子 而我也同意
He wants you off this case, and I agree with him.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你不是专业律师
I know you're not a real attorney,
所以我来替你捋清楚
I'm gonna spell it out for you.
他在利用你 因为他知道我会打败他
He's using you because he knows I'm gonna beat him.
我不在乎他在干什么 我不想你管这事
I don't care what he's doing. I don't want you handling this.
我刚为了代理肖恩去了趟法庭
I just went to court to be able to represent Sean.
我不会转头就放弃他
I'm not going to turn around and drop him.
我也不是说我们该放弃他 我来代理他
And I'm not saying we should. I'll represent him.
你
You?
就算我两只手都绑在背后
I could have two hands tied behind my back
脚上绑着水泥砖 我也还是比你厉害
and cinder blocks at my ankles, and I'd be better than you.
不 你不会 因为你确实和他串谋过
No, you wouldn't because you colluded with the man.
你们的利益是不一致的
Your interests are at odds with each other.
换句话说 你认为是我做的
In other words, you think I did this.
我不认为是你做的 我读到说是你做的
I don't think you did it. I read you did it.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
马利克有一份凯文·米勒的宣誓书
Malik has an affidavit from Kevin Miller
发誓说你和肖恩·卡荷尔合谋
swearing that you conspired with Sean Cahill
把他和迈克·罗斯捞出监狱
to get him and Mike Ross out of prison.
你也告诉过我你曾帮米勒先生摆脱了麻烦
You once told me you got Mr. Miller out of a jam.
现在我知道是什么麻烦了
Well, now I know what that jam was
以及帮他脱身的代价是什么
and what it took to get him out of it.
但可不是我要接受审判 是肖恩
Well, you know what? I'm not on trial here; Sean is.
如果你想申请一份动议
And if you want to file a motion denying my client
否定我客户选的律师 请便
his attorney of choice, then go right ahead.
但在此之前 该做的我都要做
But until then, I've got actual work to do.
路易 太好了 这么多年了终于见到
Louis! What a pleasure to finally meet Esther's brother
埃斯特的哥哥了
after all these years.
我知道你对并购有些疑问
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表